Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,537 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Pamela Wilson
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Gabriela Wojakowska
I have had a really hard time finding an activity to keep me active and flexible. Due to a hand injury, weight lifting was out. I was terrified to reunite myself but started doing the wrist exercises after each yoga session. My strength and grip have improved as well as my mental clarity and flexibility. There really is a class for every level and ability. Both instructors have such a beautiful energy. I look forward to my daily yoga with boho beautiful.
I love Boho Beautiful! I practice on your platform everyday. Thank you for creating such a beautiful space for us ❤️
Very good classes.
I absolutely love this app! The workouts provide variety and challenge. I actually look forward to working out with these videos.
BohoBeautiful made my life better.
Boho Beautiful was the best discovery I've made in recent years. I've been training with Ju and Mark (who I feel like they're close friends) since 2017 and I only reaped positive results, for my mind, my self-confidence, my balance, my health and beauty! The exercises are extremely effective and not just "another health and fitness program". I've a lot of body awareness from having been a classical dancer and I make a point of dedicating my time only to effective training and since I met them in 2017 on YouTube I never stopped! Boho Beautiful, you are light and love - Thank you so much! PS: Taking classes seeing the most beautiful places in the world, in the middle of nature makes all the difference!!! They take care of every detail to transport us to higher energy.
Hello Juliana and Mark, I love all your workouts. The best yoga, pilates and mediation program I have used. Thank you so much!
Carefully crafted yoga classes. A creative and visual pleasure with high video and audio quality. Let's you travel in your mind. Simply inspiring.
I enjoy the program. I have started seeing small changes in my body. It is challenging me and motives me.
Boho beautiful has changed my life! Thank you!
Nice programs!
I love the videos and programs offered here. I even gifted a program to a friend. Beautifully done, great instruction and exactly what I need to get to the next level!
I really love all the classes!
I have been doing Boho Beautiful workouts for years and Transform takes things to the next level. Juliana and Mark's positivity and energy is a highlight of my day.
Love and praise for Boho Beautiful. They provide the perfect product, and all you have to do is commit and show up on your mat. But it’s so much more. I keep coming back because I feel amazing after each class. Thank you Juliana and Mark
Following your youtube workouts for a year and then getting your app was worth it. It is beautifully designed and there are so many workouts that will make you strong from the inside out From 75kg to 49kg, you’re the secret to my success Thankyou Juliana and Mark
Juliana & Mark have created such an incredible body of work and have been a great source of inspiration in my life. Watching as they created this powerful transformative series of classes and tools has helped me to continue working towards living the life of my dreams. I'm forever grateful for their existence, to them for following their hearts and inspiring me to follow mine. The classes never disappoint, I highly recommend!
I started doing Boho Beautiful workouts on Youtube one year ago, ate healthy and saw great results! This year I decided to try the Transform Program since I took a two-month workout break due to medical reasons and wanted to get back in shape. I'm really happy that I chose this program and I already feel better. I will definitely do another round of the program after the 14 days. The duration of a video is perfect, not too long and not too short- optimal to include in my daily routine! :)
I am so inspired and grateful for what they give. I've been a fan since the beginning!
Juliana and Mark are two beautiful souls who spread peace and love throughout their boho beautiful channels. You will not regret signing up for any of their program's .NAMASTEE.
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,537 reviews