Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,452 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Boho Beautiful is the most unique, original and comprehensive platform on yoga, fitness and meditation that I have ever seen: it contains a variety of contents on diverse exercise workouts, pilates and diverse modalities of yoga, combined with meditation guides, which make this platform reachable to everyone's likes and styles. I am fascinated by the settings chosen for the videos and shootings. This really creates an inspiring environment for my yoga practice and raise my consciousness of the environment. I also appreciate that Boho Beautiful provides a lot of free content on youtube and available to everyone. Overall, thank you for making this platform possible and part of my life. Eternally grateful.
I have just completed Day 6 of Transform. I knew I would love this program (along with Ultimate Pilates Bootcamp and The Perfect Yoga Workout, which I also purchased), but WOW this program is awesome! It is hard and I did MMA, it is a different type of workout and hits my body in a way it needed. I love that this program is easier on the body, whilst being extremely tough. I am excited to experience how Transform changes my mental and physical well-being along with kick-*ss body I know I am going to get. I love Juliana's calming voice and spirit. The service from Boho Beautiful is top notch and the production is unparalelled...extremely professional. This is my new favorite workout and what is going to take my body and health to the next level.
Absolutely Amazingly Wonderful! Looking forward to ordering the Detoxifying Yoga 7 Day Adventure.🙏❤️🌈
A really calming force and professional classes that positively influence your day on a wholistic level.
I have ALWAYS loved Boho Beautiful from the beginning and the Ascension journey, as I like to call it, it’s my third purchase:) I do miss one thing, the jewelry:( it was Amazing!
Amazing surroundings, great lessons. Some were hard to fit in daily after a workday ... breathing excersices were very much welcome. I have to do it again, but this time do better in planning and making time to do all the lessons.
Wonderful energy for a journey towards peace and compassion.
I am enjoying my yoga journey with Boho Beautiful. I love to follow your videos from wonderful locations all around the world and get inspired by your healthy lifestyle. Besides, I am a new mum, so I also appreciate tips about postpartum and anything related to parenting.
I recently purchased the Ascension program and I absolutely love it!! I started my journey with Boho Beautiful two years ago during the lockdown of 2020. My youngest daughter was already a follower and soon both my other daughter and I became followers too. We started off really slowly and worked our way to more challenging flows. Looking back, my first attempt at pigeon was laughably horrific, with me trembling and praying I wouldn't break in half! But what got me through it, and what always gets me through any new challenge, is Julianna's encouraging words and her guidance through breath work to get me through challenging asanas, and the importance of her explanations of how to slowly release into poses and their benefits. I have come such a long way in the past two years, both spiritually and physically. I never expected all the benefits of the spiritual aspect of yoga and energy flow; I rarely get headaches anymore! And, I can now sit in log pose and lotus ... not even close when I started! And I highly recommend Boho Beautiful programs such as Complete and Transform for a challenging, but fun workout through yoga and pilates ... watch your body transform! Detoxify for release, internal body stimulation and strength through beautiful opening asanas and challenging flows. As well, we had recently converted to a vegan lifestyle at about the time I got the Detoxify program, and to my surprise it came with the added bonus of a vegan cookbook with delicious mealsI, juices and smoothies! I love the Retreat program for my mind and soul. I often come back to it when I feel the need to reconnect and ground myself. I love the daily intentions and mind releasing assignments to "let go of what no longer serves you," followed by the evening mediations, relaxation yoga or yoga Nidra. As for Ascension, it is such a beautiful program, and I love that Mark is a part of it too. You are both such calm, loving people with such soothing and enocouraging voices and are like a part of our family now. You have both made such a difference in our lives, our bodies and minds. I remember about four months in I was doing a flow, and Julianna said to check in with your thoughts, and what was distracting you from being in the present moment ... and eureka!! I was actually thinking about NOTHING other than Julianna's words and staying focused .. although from time to time I still need reminding :) The Ascension program has come at such a timely moment. It is so beautiful and so grounding for mind and body; especially with all the turmoil and uncertainty in today's world. I love the format, starting with a daily affirmation, followed by Julianna's mind and body flow, meditation and evening calming routine with Mark, and the book to explain the program. I thank you both for releasing so much of your content on YouTube with such variety to suit anything the mind or body needs. Lots of love and light, Phyllis
Full of love for detail, perfect way to be guided softly to your limits. Wonderful experience on all levels!
Thank you for the beautiful guidance and energy! My journey with you started years back and I can’t be more grateful. You are truly amazing, inspirational and kind people! Namaste 💕
Thanks for all the loving encouraging words in these sessions. Your reminding me to breath has made a huge difference.
Just fantastic!
Thank you ! This is a beautiful book with lots of delicious recipes. 😋 🧡
Best yoga classes ever :)
Boho Beautiful is fantastic, they have so much to offer in yoga. Different styles, lengths of classes and everything you could hope that a yoga and heathly living site can offer. I can't say enough about it, but to give it a try!
I recently started the journey. This is the most beautiful journey for my physical and spiritual well-being.
I absolutely love the Yin Yoga Classes🙏I feel deep peace, bliss and purification❤️especially in times of covid and war all around us
Boho beautiful is beautifully and thoughtfully produced. I am grateful for what Juliana and Mark are sharing with the world.
I have tried all the programs except the prenatal and the 10 day yoga one. The Yoga retreat was my favorite one. It definitely expanded my horizons. It would be cool if they made a program for hatha yoga. The exercise ones were awesome too. I liked the yoga videos in the detoxify program but not too crazy about the recipes. There are many variations for the poses and everything is explained very well and the videos are beautiful and very profound. Thank you guys for everything.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,452 reviews