Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Isabelle AURIERES
I have been using the Boho Beautiful app for several months now and was enjoying it so much that I decided to try the Retreat during my vacation. I'm so happy I did! If you are able to leave your regular living space while participating it feels just as relaxing as an in-person retreat, and easily facilitates self-reflection. For half of it I stayed in my apartment, however, and I was happily surprised that it offered a unique opportunity to look at my regular life from a more centered perspective. She gives a few optional challenging poses as well that are fun to work on. I highly recommend it for anyone who doesn't have the opportunity to get away or simply doesn't want to pay the much higher price of an in-person retreat.
Love the meditations and Yoga Classes, they can be challenging but worth it every sec and effort. Love the way the classes are guided by Juliana with breathing and Letting GO .. so relaxing :)
Changed my life by opening me up to a world of nourishing my body and mind. Thank you.
I am truly grateful for finding Boho Beautiful. Juliana and Mark have provided content that has helped me grow mind body and soul. I was a loyal Youtube follower and I’m so happy to have their app. Their yoga and Pilates programs have changed my body and helped me achieve my fitness goals. I start every day by meditating with Juliana, no matter what I need that day, they have me covered. They’re both wonderful philanthropist, we share the same values, they have added value to my life. What more can we ask for? ☮️❤️🦋 Janet
Boho Beautiful has been a big part of my healing experience from past trauma. Their yoga practices have also helped me become more present and have not only improved my strength and flexibility physically but also mentally. I always finish feeling restored, grounded, and refreshed. Thank you Boho Beautiful! Because of you I have now joined a local studio!
Hi! I LOVE Boho Beautiful ❤️ and have benefitted immeasurably - body, mind, and spirit - from this polished and thorough program. I'm grateful for Julianna's effective and powerful leadership... highly motivating!! I love recommending this program for it truly delivers. Well done!!😍
I really love the care, love and hard work that goes into creating these lovely workouts. But even more so, I love the values that this company has upheld. Since I got into fitness, I have seen lots of companies change so much, gate things that used to be free or I have already purchased behind new pay walls, and turn their back on the environment and their original care for the planet and our communities. But boho beautiful made all the programs I had purchased available when the went to new apps, and continue to encourage our care of the planet.
This is the 2nd product I bought and I’m also very satisfied. The fitness lessons are very good, I think for a beginner even heavy. The yoga is easy to follow and in a good flow. And I really like the meditations. Keep on going!
Great yoga and workout content. Great voice over. The videos are professionally made and feature beautiful scenery.
For the past couple of years I haven't exercised at all, I had problems with my back, my arms and neck, my pelvis... and then I discovered yoga thanks to Boho Beautiful. The beginning wasn't easy but I sticked to it and now I can't be without yoga a single day. I even received Boho Beautiful Complete Program for Christmas and I became obsessed. I'm in the best shape of my life! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job! I also love that Boho Beautiful is not only about yoga but about so much more. You inspired me and my boyfriend to just jump in our van one day and travel around the world (when I finish my studies). I send you Love&Light from the Czech Republic. Veronika
I love Boho Beautiful yoga videos, they inspire me and leave me feeling rested and fulfilled, when I'm sore, tired or in need of a good work out they always do the job. Her voice is very soothing and the asanas well explained and directed, it is a pleasure to go to yoga practice with Juliana every time!
I am so happy to have discovered Boho Beautiful! The openness and courage of both Juliana & Mark has inspired me to try so many new things. I’m nearly 50 and all of this is fairly new to me but your gentleness and grace keeps me coming back to my mat and conscious of my daily choices. With gratitude - Diane❣️
This retreat was so much more than I was expecting and it gave me more than I ever thought I needed. Each session was well paced and helped me get in tune with my inner self and align with a peaceful energy. If you've been looking to dive deeper into yourself and align your energy, this is the perfect way to do so.
Finding Boho Beautiful has truly been my guide to finding balance in my life! With daily practice of yoga, meditation, and plant based eating.......Juliana and Mark's guidance has been an inspiration to our family! All of the travel and lifestyle reflection videos have also taken me on a path of travel planning for the future and self discovery! Thank you for helping me along my journey! Sending you all peace, love and light!
Thank you for helping me to become a better person.💞 Besides of helping me to get physical stronger and flexibel, your programm helps me to be more grounded and peaceful. So not just I , but also my family and friends are great fans of you 😉 😘☀️😘
I love the program and all of the videos!
the best yoga, yoga workouts and pilates content!
I love boho beautiful and the app is so easy to follow. So many great choices❤️
I cannot but express my gratitude for Boho Beautiful. It's been a year that your workouts are part of my daily training and I am enthousiastic. I find your workouts really effective, balanced and challenging and complete. Two months ago I started to introduce your yoga lessons and meditations in my routine and this marked a great change in my to live everything, to bear the pressure, to deal with the anxiety and the worries. I do not simply find peace and balance but every day I get closer to a part of myself that has reawakened and that let me astonished. In fact, I found a new "force" in my left hand; I discover myself using the left hand to do things I used to to with the right hand and I am so happy with this sensation of using all my body of feeling my body as strong and powerful. I use to do ballet and I know the beauty of the mind-body connection, the importance of the presence movement, the effervescence of the inspirating moment but through the yoga practice I discovered that the contact with ourselves we can reach through the yoga should precede and accompany every artistic practice. After the practice I feel recharged of new energy rather than tired and I look forward to practicing again. Thank to your meditations I have a clearer and I have a positive attitude towards every challenge of life. Thus, thank you for all of this, for the amazing places of the world you allow us to see and to your ability to make us feel completely "renewed". I wish you all the best, Serena
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,859 reviews