Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,521 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Gabriela Wojakowska
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Gillian Boys
Im on my first trimester and the Pre Natal package has been my guidance and my safe space. Where I take care of my body and I feel safe to exercise. I love it and I’ll recommend as many times possible! Thank you
love your programs and the way you guys explain the ideas related to the intention and the excercises
I absolutely adore the love and light that Julianna and Mark have shown me, in addition to helping me achieve my physical goals. Every video, whether it's a yoga workout, pilates, or meditation, has been so encouraging and uplifting. I always feel more energized and accomplished after participating, even on days that I don't even want to get out of bed. Thank you 💕
It is so refreshing and powerfull!
I have tried several pages to do yoga and finally I chose Boho Beautiful. I love the locations, variety and quality of classes. Above all, I really feel that Juliana & Mark do each section, class or post in order to contribute to the spiritual growth of their subscribers.
Every day I start with the Boho Beautiful app and practice meditation and yoga. I love the yoga and meditiation sessions and how much thought and love Juliana and Mark put into each of their videos.
Amazing and effective :)
I’ve started the program and I am in day 5. The food is absolutely delicious and nutritious and the yoga is fun and not difficult for a novice! The videos and the downloads are especially helpful. I would strongly encourage anyone who is thinking about this course to try it! You will love it!!! I feel amazing. Thank you BOHO beautiful!!!
I love to workout with their videos normally, and I was so excited to have prenatal options here with my second pregnancy. They're just as wonderful as I'd hoped, and it feels so nice to move around again, after the rough few months I've had this time around! Thank you!!
Boho Beautiful’s app is easy to use. The detoxify program has delicious recipes. The yoga sessions are challenging but encourages to work up to some of the advanced poses. The instructions are excellent and easy to follow. The photography is beautifully done.
You guys are the best!
Love all your programs! Great quality and value!
A truly wonderful brand that offers anything between restorative yoga and HIIT workouts.
A wonderful experience, useful with important and practical tips!
when you need to connect to your inner self and the universe.
Great videos
The whole team are amazing! We had a purchase issue (our fault) and the team were so kind, supportive and understanding and fixed everything for us in a matter of minutes, even with the time difference UK and US. I don't think I would have got through the two lock-downs here without my daily meditations, yoga and encouragement from the Boho Beautiful team. Thanks guys xx
Excellent! Everything you do is extremely well thought, planned and presented. 🤩 It is a real pleasure to join you in all the content you have to offer. The Detoxify program is really rich in information and sooo inviting that it is nearly impossible not to want to try it all immediately. Thank you very much for offering such great videos!! Love & Light, beautiful people! ❤️ ✨
Boho Beautiful changed my life so I have no words to express my gratitude. However ... muito, muito obrigada! Cristina
It’s impossible to write a short review on Boho Beautiful. I’ll never find space for all the good words I have to say or write on you. This is the only aplication I use everyday and your story inspires me more than you will ever know
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,521 reviews