Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
It was very easy and pain free booking with Bookmundi. My fiance and I wanted to plan a trip to Indonesia for our honeymoon but did not want to go through the hassle of planning it on our own since we want to visit more than 1 island during our 12 day trip. Candice Pigeon was the agent who helped us and was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our requests. Our trip is planned for April of 2020 so we look forward to the adventure!
Quick and easy booking and payment.
Very easy to use website. Our booking was followed up by an email from the Bookmundi team and and offer of the trip directly from the provider. Any enquiries to Bookmundi are answered personally and within 24h. I'd definitely recommend.
Simple quick process with good value trip
Bookmundi (and the trekking company) was very helpful cancelling a trek when I had entered the incorrect travel date and rescheduling the correct date
Very easy ti book and a great tour! 100% recommendable. Our guide, William, was so helpful. He is the best! I fully recommend to book with Devine Africa Safaris. We saw the big 5 in the tour plus other visits non expected that made the tour an unforgettable experience.
So far so good! Leaving on Jan 9th 2020. Will update after trip
Excellent service prior to booking, and excellent tour as well. Highly recommend them.
Very easy booking process and quick response
The service is very good and fast and easy going thank you.
Quick reply. Also customized tour. Very efficient. So far so good. MC
The team at Bookmundi responded to my emails promptly. They answered all my questions and clarified all the issues. I am very impressed. I will definitely use the again and recomend them to my friends. Many thanks.
The book process is very smooth and the vendor answered all my questions and concerns.
Excellent, easy friendly.
Seamless process. processed our booking quickly and responded to our queries promptly. would use them again
I had a great experience booking with Bookmundhi. The agent, Jón, was so helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend.
Great host👍🏽 tour was great.
Web site and form is very people friendly
Easy process and quick responses from local suppliers with a little help from the Bookmundi customer service team, thanks Thomas!
Very efficient and good at communicating what was completed, what we were waiting for, and what was next.
Bookmundi is rated 4.68 based on 345 reviews