Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Great tour booking website. I could easily find my favourite tour, even at a better price than if I went directly to the operator. Well done.
Bookmundi was easy to navigate, and well set out, A great selection of potential holidays set out and summarised with the most important information.
I booked the Colombo, Caves & Kandy tour in Sri Lanka through Bookmundi. The website and booking process was straight forward and easy to navigate. All email communication including booking confirmation was prompt and efficient. The entire process was seamless and stress free.
Very easy and fast to book! Got a booking confirmation in less than 24 hours.
Fantastic? Easy to use website and customer service was outstanding. Questions were answered in a prompt manner. Will absolutely use Bookmundi for future trips!
We had an overall pleasant experience with this company despite the unfortunate circumstances of covid19. I will say of note that our main point of contact, Sarah, was very responsive and didn’t make us wait long when we had asked a question, which was helpful. Back in January 2020, we booked a trek in Nepal for four people in April. Due to the outbreak of Covid, the tour operator in Nepal contacted us directly to inform us they were cancelling the tour and Nepal was not allowing non-citizens to enter. Bookmundi worked with us to help us partially refund our deposit, and also offered us to keep the deposit on hold and rebook a tour through 2022 (which was not an option for us, so we declined). The only frustrating part of the experience was, outside of the accepted cancellation window, deposits are nonrefundable, even if the tour operator is the one to cancel the tour. I’m aware that is in the fine print when you book through the company and part of the risk of booking through an agent like bookmundi rather than directly with the tour agency when you’re on the ground at your destination. I think this is a reasonable policy but it is frustrating when the tour gets cancelled for reasons outside of your control.

Overall, we had a pleasant experience with bookmundi and would recommend booking with them if you prefer the peace of mind of having your tour lined up in advance, with the cost of potentially losing your deposit if the operator has to cancel the tour.
Hi Michelle,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

We have offered you several solutions in our separate mail correspondences.

We are actually trying to secure that our partner operators get some revenue, especially when the cancellation is forced upon the tour operator caused by COVID-19. Thus, we are truly trying to help the local operators as well as coming up with workable solutions for our customers, which is also the reason why you were actually offered the option to get a refund.

Have a great day Michelle.

Best,
Sarah Thomsen
Customer Service Manager
Bookmundi
If our trip lives up to our booking experience we will be giving you 10/10!
Jammie has been extremely helping in accommodating out frequently changing plans and took all the pain out of the experience of booking accommodation along a planned road trip.
So far so good! Leaving on Jan 9th 2020. Will update after trip
Excellent service, especially considering I made a late evening night before booking! Email response that night and driver at my door as stated within the time frame next morning. Highly recommend.
I found Bookmundi very easy to use . It was a great way to obtain a quote for the travel our group of 6 was seeking. We ended up booking our Trek to Nepal via Bookmundi.
I would have liked Bookmundi to offer a few different quotes from different suppliers (like some of the accommodation aggregators do) which would have saved me seeking separate quotes on different sites and then comparing the price and inclusions.
I liked the Best Price Guarantee and the financial protection that Bookmundi offers. This gave our group peace of mind in booking online.
I recommend Bookmundi for making adventure travel bookings.
Great website, great communication and somehow managed to secure a better price than going direct. Perfect!
I have no reason to complaint. I send my wishes for the trip, and 2 dayes later I recived a proposal.Which corresponded to my whishwés.
Could`n bee better.
Process was simple. Responses were fast. Attached information in good detail.

Questions on delivery not relevant.
Great booking experience. Will definitely recommend to friends.
Bookmundi is rated 4.72 based on 302 reviews