Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
This company processed my credit card knowing that the tour they were selling me was not available for the date I booked. They requested that I switch my purchase to another tour. The tour they wanted to change it to did not fit our schedule. I requested a refund and was told I would get one. However, it has been several weeks now and I still have not received the money. I paid them over $300 and they have not returned any of it. Don’t trust them!!
Hi,

Thanks for your review.

These are special times and we were unfortunately not aware that the tour you booked was not available. However, we actually did process a full refund of the USD 300 the moment we were notified. We have reached out in a separate mail as well.

Have a great day ahead.

Best,
Sarah
Head of Customer Service
Bookmundi
Very poor your operators do not know if I have paid or not and no follow uo to emails.
Hi Jon,

Thanks for your review.

First of all, sorry to hear that you did not find our tour operator to be responsive enough.

Our customer service has been in contact you via a separate email correspondence to try and help with resolving any outstanding issues.

Per what we can see, the operator did indeed follow-up on the same day the booking was made, and they have followed up afterwards as well, albeit one time taking 48 hours to respond due to weekend (but to be honest, many local operators, as well as international operators, do take up to 48 hours to respond during weekends). Any in case, we of course still apologise for that this level of service did not meet your expectations. For your information, Bookmundi's customer service are on duty during weekends as well, so you can always expect a response within 24 hours from us.

With regards to payment, the additional services you requested have now indeed been paid for, and the operator is fully aware of that as well.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to write back to our customer service team, and they will quickly assist you.

All the best,
Jane Andersen
Bookmundi
Bookmundi failed to provide an advertised service and once I had paid for my tour, they demanded I pay an extra hidden cost of £450 which was not advertised. They repeated blamed a different company instead of accepting responsibility for this error and despite admitting it was their IT glitch, refused to honour my booking unless I coughed up the additional money. They did provide a refund in line with consumer law, but given the way they brushed off the blame and repeatedly told me they were not accountable for providing the inaccurate information, I have no confidence that prospective customers will not be treated in the same way in the future.
Hi,

First of all, thanks for your honest review.

We generally don't demand our customers to do things, but we tried to explain to you that On The Go Tours, who you tried to book with, would not accept your booking, unless you were willing to pay the single supplement fee (to get a single room). The cost for such single room was £450 and it was a cost you were not willing to bear, which we totally understand, and therefore we gave you a full refund. Had you booked directly via On the Go Tours, you would have had the same issue, although the price would have been slightly higher.

We really did try to assist you for this booking. Sorry that we did not succeed.

All the best,
Jane Andersen
Customer Service Manager
We were told through the website that you we could book for Tahoe Helicopter.us. We called them the next day. They said they have no association with you. Now we have charged on our credit card with no service. We had to pay them on there website. We need our money returned.
Dear Linda,

Thanks for your review, highly appreciate the input and feedback.

This comes as quite a surprise for us. The operator, HeliVertex, is indeed in association with us, and we have a signed contract with them.

When we received your booking on Saturday November 17th 2018, we even spoke with them on the phone to firm up that they were aware of the booking. They confirmed that they were aware and that you were already on their list of passengers. We therefore confirmed the booking in the system as well, as everything should be ready and set.

It now seems that they apparently did not process the booking, which we are very sorry to hear. We've already refunded all the money you paid for the booking.

We'll follow-up further with HeliVertex on this issue. Again, thank you very much for your feedback. Very much apologise for the inconvenience we've caused.

Best Regards,