Bookmundi Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bookmundi

How would you rate Bookmundi ?

(optional)

"Easy user experience on the website. Very nice communication with the crew in the firm. Fatanstic traveldestinations to choose from and even more nice handling of the tours. We had a great trip and we will definately use BookMundi again."
"Love the site. Highly recommend it."
"Booking was very easy. Consultant was very prompt in her responses. I already booked my 2nd trip through Bookmundi even though I have yet to start my 1st trip (June 2018)."
"Hi I asked a question about whether I needed 4 season boots for Mera peak and the response took several weeks"
Dear A,

Thanks for your review.

First of all, and just to be honest, it's not very easy for us to control that every tour partner always responds promptly as we're working with +700 tour companies globally. However, most of them will certainly reply rather swiftly, as all partner companies on Bookmundi have been very carefully screened and qualified. Thus, for most cases you will always receive a response within 24 hours, weekends excepted, as some tour operators don't have staff available during the weekends.

We checked up on this case, as we do wish to only provide an excellent service. We were informed that you sent an email to Unique Adventure International on May 9th at 2:34 PM, and they replied on 10th May 10:01 PM, per the email information. We hope and trust that you received a fulfilling reply from them, but just to be sure, I am hereby giving input regarding your the boots required for the Mera Peak climb:

Scarpa, La Sportiva or Koflach 3 seasons or 4 seasons boots will work for the climb. These boots or similar can be rented in Khare as well, if you don't have your own and neither wish to purchase new boots. We have some rather experiences trekking experts in our customer service team so if you need any further information, please do not hesitate to reply to: customerservice@bookmundi.com - we'll always reply you within 24 hours :)

We're wishing you an amazing Mera Peak climb. Take good care.

Best Travel Wishes,
The Bookmundi Team
"We compared many different packages and travel websites, and Bookmundi offered rates significantly lower than any other option. Checkout was quick and easy, and follow-up afterward was immediate. It's amazing that we could get this deal with a reputable company and safe online billing options."
"THey answered my questions, but it took over 24 hours to respond. No problem."
"I hope that a tour will be unforgettable! I look forward a trip"
"The consultants I dealt were helpful and answered all questions promptly. When asking for advice, they would outline several options and not pushy. Has a great trip and Bookmundi helped with this. Please to deal with."
"Very happy with the tour, and the overall booking experience. Bookmundi's Customer Service team is extremely helpful, and responds quite promptly. Price-wise they were cheaper compared with going directly to the tour operator. Will definitely use them again."
"Booking was easy. Fast reply."
"Tour should have been worded better realized I'd already seen most of these temples. Van was run down and ac did not work well, water was warm. The tour guide clearly pandered only to the folks collected from the most expensive hotel hoping for a tip. Waste of money."
Hi,

Thank you very much for reviewing us.

We are very sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the tour delivered. We screen all our local tour companies to keep the performance as high as possible. In fact, our tour company acceptance rate is as low as 14%, so out of 100 tour operator applications, we only choose to work with 14 of them, in an attempt to deliver the best tours possible. Unfortunately, this does not guarantee that all customers get an amazing experience.

If you provide the tour name and company name we'd be happy to review the tour. You can write to us at: customerservice@bookmundi.com We really only have one aim, and that's to provide you with a really good tour.

I also hope that you will add the above review under the individual tour, as we do review tours often and if they receive negative feedback, we remove them from Bookmundi as we only wish to sell tours that are truly great.

Wishing you a great day ahead.
"I got a very fast reply for my booking."
"I booked online. It was totally painless and took less than 5 minutes. Very easy!"
"Very efficient with follow up. Booking confirmation was a quick turn around. Impressed that they even have extra security measures for fraud bookings as I used my husbands credit card when still using my maiden name for booking. Every other company just took the payments without question. Now fingers crossed the tour group is as amazing as the Bookmundi experience!"
"Super easy to book! They emailed me right after to get the addditional info needed and to confirm. Great experience so far!"
"Very happy with the booking experience. Easy to use. Price as good. Professional company."
Bookmundi is rated 4.44 based on 16 reviews