Bookmundi Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bookmundi

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
"Interactions were always timely, practical and courteous. Explanations were clear and needs anticipated. I'd certainly use them again."
"The information provided about the tour was incorrect (They said there was a group with 2 people that I can join but I was the only one in the "group".) Other information was missing (that there is a meeting one day prior the trip to pay and provide papers). I also got a 5% discount code for registering but the code was invalid. It is very hard to trust Bookmundi after this."
"We are at the first stage of the journey and at this point I am very happy with the process. Within minutes the tour company made contact with me and it is reassuring to know that even at this great distance we can be in contact"
"Being connected to a local travel agent is amazing and very useful. The response time is quick, even considering the time difference and their flexibility is very welcome."
"Quick efficient and clearly set out."
"Everything went well with the booking of our tour and you're keeping us up to date on any information regarding the tour. Thank you"
"Tour description are very informative. I felt confident while booking."
"We are expecting from you to inform us about the details of the hotels during the trip -we request twin beds, NOT a large bed- together with the exact time of departure and meeting point for the coach trip from New York to Niagara Falls on 19th August. Could you also tell us at around what time we shall arrive back in NY on Thuesday 22nd as we have to plan accommodation for that night. Regards"
Hi Odile,

Thanks for your review.

Will definitely make sure to get back to you on the above. Our Customer Service is on the case and will reply back to you directly via email.

Ahead in time, if you have any questions, you can simply contact us directly via this link: https://www.bookmundi.com/contact-us

We will always respond within 24 hours, also during weekends.

Best Regards,
Rasmus
Bookmundi
"My first time booking with Bookmundi. Services was very good and Bookmundi gave explanatory note telling me that the tour confirmation will take awhile as the tour operators will have to organise this tour with local suppliers which I think is pretty good. At least I am not kept in the "dark ". And Bookmundi has always kept me updated at all times. As to the tour selection , I think it is good value for money. All necessary information and important information about this tour were sent out to customers so that they can be well prepared for the tour. Great people and great services. People looking after us all the way. Thank you Bookmundi ! Keep up the good work knowing that we can put our trust in you ! Cheers !"
"Easy, rapid to respond, confirmed requested information"
"We found Bookmundi extremely professional and accessible. They answered our emails promptly and resolved our questions Totally hassle free booking our Trip. Thanks."
"Very pleased with Bookmundi's customer service. Will definitely use them again."
"Dear Bookmundi, Booking Reference D6NyFWtw7 I have booked a day tour (Budapest to Vienna One Day Tour) on Monday, 27 May, 2019 (Booking Reference D6NyFWtw7). But I requested a change of date to Sunday, 26 May, 2019. This request was promptly acknowldged and carried out and new booking information have been sent to me by email. I now greatly appreciate your prompt service, which is very good. I also wish to have your contact tel. in Busapest to liaise about pick up times at Hotel. I have already send you my Hotel information at New York Palace, Budapest. Regards, Anthony Lee "anlee888@telus.net", or Tel. +(1) 604 889 7128."
"It was very difficult to book due to the amount of security regarding the credit card. The amount of security would have been fine if they'd answer the phone."
"Excellent service"
"Have been dealing with the very helpful Emma while arranging a tour for my parents. Very prompt reply’s, minimum of fuss for us and a great looking tour of Italy now organised. Cannot wait to see how they enjoy the trip. Thank you Bookmundi"
"Fantastic assistance from Shun and extremely helpful throughout the whole process."
"First, booking an adventure online and payments were all as easy as it could get. And then, all communication and information flow from Bookmundi staff were very efficient and timely. The staff extended their help with effect and courteously with all questions we had. Given our first-hand experience now and the deals we see offered, we sure will first look at Bookmundi's website before we book our future adventures."
"Very happy with Bookmundi's booking process. Everything was smooth."
"Much better than Viator which rips of solo travellers! Charging them double?"
Bookmundi is rated 4.71 based on 178 reviews