Bookmundi Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bookmundi

How would you rate Bookmundi ?

"Bookmundi was easy to navigate, and well set out, A great selection of potential holidays set out and summarised with the most important information."
"Fantastic? Easy to use website and customer service was outstanding. Questions were answered in a prompt manner. Will absolutely use Bookmundi for future trips!"
"I booked the Colombo, Caves & Kandy tour in Sri Lanka through Bookmundi. The website and booking process was straight forward and easy to navigate. All email communication including booking confirmation was prompt and efficient. The entire process was seamless and stress free."
"Process was simple. Responses were fast. Attached information in good detail. Questions on delivery not relevant."
"Very pleased. Professional customer service and extremely intuitive booking platform."
"Great booking experience. Will definitely recommend to friends."
"Really professional customer service team and amazing search engine. Will definitely use again!"
"Booking process was informative , straight forward and easy to use"
"Convenient to book tour on-line. when there is question regarding tour bookmundi respond in timely and efficiently."
"Superb site with great customer service!"
"Very easy and fast to book! Got a booking confirmation in less than 24 hours."
"Bookmundi is aggregating many great tours around the world, at prices below the normal rate, per what I've seen. Their site is very intuitive, and the customer service team has been providing very prompt responses from the first point of contact. Will definitely recommend them to friends and family."
"I booked a tour for Octobre. It was quickly booked and I got within the hour a response."
"Being somewhat knowledgeable about IT, I'm impressed with Bookmundi and their service offerings. Their customer service team provided prompt responses as well. Well done."
"Easy and nice service"
"Very quick response hope the trip goes well"
"These guys were great. We had missed the deadline for the discount that was being offered. I emailed the team and they were able to still give us the discount we missed!"
"Top site with great customer service!"
"Fantastic, couldn't be more helpfful"
"I ended up not booking a tour due to personal things, but wanted to quickly write a review as Bookmundi's customer service was very helpful in answering all the questions I had for the tour. I highly recommend their services."
Bookmundi is rated 4.72 based on 60 reviews