Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Easy layout of the website, easy to understand. Love that you can earn credits booking here to use for future trips/tours etc. Second time I booked with them now. I haven’t had any problems and I recommend them!
Everthing went smoothly and upon having a question the supportteam replied really quickly.
Excellent booking experience, and competitively priced tour package. The fact that Bookmundi is a certified member of the Danish Travel Fund (which is probably better than ABTA), gave me the final push to book. Post-booking experience has been smooth as well. Will use again. Thanks.
Great tour at a great price. The customer service team at Bookmundi was very helpful and forthcoming throughout the booking process, which was seamless as well, albeit I had a few questions to ask before booking. Would definitely recommend them.
Pain free booking!!
Easy booking and a great tour
It was very easy and pain free booking with Bookmundi. My fiance and I wanted to plan a trip to Indonesia for our honeymoon but did not want to go through the hassle of planning it on our own since we want to visit more than 1 island during our 12 day trip. Candice Pigeon was the agent who helped us and was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our requests. Our trip is planned for April of 2020 so we look forward to the adventure!
Staff were very responsive and assisted inquiries within one business day. I am grateful for their accommodating our request within one month of the intended travel date, serving customers on short notice is a commendable action and I appreciate it. I have yet to go on the trip, so I cannot review the experience yet but in terms on their customer service, a few notables: 1. PayPal payments are subject to a 5% fee. That should be explicitly stated in the invoice to avoid confusion. I sent the payment and had to wait to get a refund and rebook with my credit card because I was not clear on this additional fee. 2. I’ve never worked with a travel agency abroad, and I had concerns about submitting personal information via email due to privacy concerns. I would appreciate a more sophisticated and clearly secure portal in which to enter your information instead of over an unencrypted method. 3. Overall, the staff were very responsive to my requests to split an invoice multiple ways so that different parties in my trip could pay separately. This review is based on booking only.
Dear Miguel,

Thank you very much for the review, and input. Appreciate it.

I am briefly addressing the two areas of improvement that you mentioned:

1. Paypal: We will make the Paypal 5% fee clear on our invoices from tomorrow. It's less than 0.5% of our customers who pays via Paypal, but fully agree that it should be clear for them. The reason why we have the added 5% on Paypal, is that that's the fee that Paypal charges us to actually receive the payment via them.
It might be important to note here that our system is not automatically charging 5% extra on to the money sent, but we kindly ask customers to send 5% more, to counter the 5% fees that Paypal charge. Thus, our customers are always aware, if they pay more, as they have added such 5% extra themselves in Paypal (just trying to say that we're not suddenly adding the 5%, without the customer's knowledge). That said, we will communicate it clearly upfront from tomorrow onwards as well, to avoid any Paypal refunds as well.

2. Our emails are SSL and TLS encrypted, so it's very safe to pass information to us via emails. We have furthermore made sure that only the CS-staff who needs your information, will have access to it. We've nevertheless noted down your input. Thank you very much for this piece of feedback as well.

Our customer service team is working tirelessly every day, 7 days a week, to provide a kind, straight-forward, informative and responsive service, so the CS team highly appreciates your praise on their efforts. Thanks.

Have a great tour, when getting that far Miguel.

All the best,
Team Bookmundi
Everything was great until I paid my deposit, where they have messed up the amounts paid and owing on the confirmation, still trying to get sorted.
Quick and easy booking and payment.
Very easy to use website. Our booking was followed up by an email from the Bookmundi team and and offer of the trip directly from the provider. Any enquiries to Bookmundi are answered personally and within 24h. I'd definitely recommend.
Simple quick process with good value trip
Bookmundi (and the trekking company) was very helpful cancelling a trek when I had entered the incorrect travel date and rescheduling the correct date
no complaints so far....
Very easy ti book and a great tour! 100% recommendable. Our guide, William, was so helpful. He is the best! I fully recommend to book with Devine Africa Safaris. We saw the big 5 in the tour plus other visits non expected that made the tour an unforgettable experience.
So far so good! Leaving on Jan 9th 2020. Will update after trip
Excellent service prior to booking, and excellent tour as well. Highly recommend them.
When booking online there was only one tour time (that was incorrect) to choose from. When in fact there were three different tour times. The company quickly reached out to have me select a time. Other than this there has not been any problems. I have had many questions regarding the tours and the company has gotten back to me extremely quickly with answers to my many questions!!!
Very easy booking process and quick response
The service is very good and fast and easy going thank you.
Bookmundi is rated 4.71 based on 276 reviews