Bookmundi Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Bookmundi

How would you rate Bookmundi ?

"Very professional response to all my queries. I am satisfied fully."
"Very intuitive booking. Qucik approval and respond. I had several questions related to my booking that were answered within few hours."
"Easy and fast"
"It's a great tour and holiday platform. It was easy to find and filter for the tour types I was looking for, and booking was easy as well. Bookmundi's customer service team was very responsive. Will definitely recommend the site to others."
"I booked the Tsingy and Morondava Explorer in Madagascar for next month through Bookmundi. The price was unbeatable and the customer service was very satisfying. They will help you with any information you need and they always have a swift reply for everything. My booking experience has never been this good!"
"Easy to book. Great price."
"User friendly site. Great prices. Prompt customer service. Very happy with the overall experience and looking forward to use this service more."
"I booked my tour really late. Every tour company I found was already sold out but Bookmundi kept great contact and as soon as an available spot came up they conacted me. They have been wonderful!"
"The website is very clear and easy to understand. All prices are all inclusive, so there are no surprises. Reviews were easily accessible for each trip, making it easy to conduct research."
"i think you did pretty good in assassinating me and i was happy with your company. i just think there´s always space for improvement."
"Put me in contact with a responsive and qualified operator"
"Instant confirmation, easy website, very happy"
"They were quick to reply to my query looking for companies in Nepal who offered trips to Poon Hill. They only sent me one reference, which worked out. I thought they might send me more operators as there are many, many in Kathmandu, and not just one listed on Bookmundi. However, I worked with the one they sent, and (along with working another I found on a Trip Advisor search) decided to go with the one from Bookmundi. Things went well -- communication with local staff was prompt and in English. (I had a lot of trouble finally printing out the Bookmundi confirmation details, and almost asked them to resend it, but eventually figured out a workaround. I'd do business with them again."
Hi Edward,

Thank you very much for your review and feedback, much appreciated.

We're glad to hear that you ended up booking with the operator we recommended. :)

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with printing the booking confirmation. I've therefore just sent you a brief private message to get your further feedback on it, so that we can resolve it before the week is over.

We wish you an amazing trekking experience in Nepal.

All the best,
The Bookmundi Team
"Quick & easy booking process. Confirmation of booking was also very quick."
"Booking was very easy and service was friendly and prompt."
"I am seriously technologically challenged and found your website and booking process very user friendly! Thank you!"
"After researching a number of sites I found Bookmundi. They offered an really easy-to-use search engine and prices were better compared with other sites. Great site."
"Very easy to book through their website and very helpful and efficient responses from the staff after initial booking."
"Easy user experience on the website. Very nice communication with the crew in the firm. Fatanstic traveldestinations to choose from and even more nice handling of the tours. We had a great trip and we will definately use BookMundi again."
"Love the site. Highly recommend it."
Bookmundi is rated 4.59 based on 34 reviews