Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Overall it was very easy and quick to book with Bookmundi! I ran into a problem since I'm traveling alone and the trip usually requires two people but the tour group and Bookmundi solved my problem within minutes. Highly recommend!
The booking process is good but there is a problem with the dates selection. The dates for the tour to select is different from the preview page (1 day off) but is corrected at payment confirmation. I followed the preview date and now I need to change the dates.
Thank you very much for the feedback. Our customer service team will help you edit the start date. They will reach out to you within 24 hours and get this sorted. Very sorry for the confusion with this one. It's a small bug caused by a recent site upgrade. Thanks again. We do really appreciate your feedback. All the best
So user friendly! All the pertinent info clearly visible, no repetitive scrolling to find submit button. Clean and simple, just as it should be.
Enjoyed our tour of the garden district and french quarters in New Orleans very much. Both of our tour guides Logan and Angela were excellent!! They were both very knowledgeable about the area and it was fun to learn some of the history. We also loved being able to try some of the popular local foods. Tami
Sarah Thomsen is a major representative for Bookmundi. All my emails were answered within hours of contact and regarding the refunds she kept me fully up to date. Nothing but high praise for Sarah and Bookmundi.
Our trip last year was cancelled due to Covid-19 so we recently reached out to Bookmundi to once again plan our trip using our credit. We worked with Sarah Thompsen who was extremely helpful, thorough, knowledgable, and was quickly able to answer all of our questions. Bookmundi's price for our Alaska trip was less than going direct with the tour company plus Sarah was able to provide us with last year's booking price since we already had a deposit down. I highly recommend Bookmundi....& Sarah:)
I needed to get a refund on a trip due to COVID-19 restrictions, so I reached out to Bookmundi. Emma Brown, the representative I worked with over email was responsive and quick to help me resolve this problem. A+ for service!
Very easy! Can't wait for our trip.
I was a bit skeptical in making a deposit for an international tour. However their assistance in responding to my questions and doubts was immediate and more than anticipated. Thank you
very professional and responsive to my questions
Thank you Bookmundi for your services. It is a pleasure to continue working with you and look forward to my trip.
Booking was Suu easy, and then they reached out quickly to ask if I had any questions. Perfect!
i didn't get a confirmation email. Is this even a legitimate company or is it a scam?
Thank you very much for your review. We are certainly a legitimate company. Kindly allow me to explain what may have happened. Our system did indeed send you a confirmation email (I have checked our email logs). However, in all likelihood the email have landed in your spam folder. To be sure you get the confirmation email, I have sent you a separate email also. I hope above clarifies. Have a great day ahead. Best Regards, Sarah Customer Service Manager
Wonderful!!! I recommend Bookmundi. Emma Brown has been very thorough with our requests and has made sure that all our questions are attended. Eagerly waiting to travel.
Sarah was super helpful and prompt when I needed to make changes to my reservation. Thank you!
Great customer service, cancelled my trip with G adventures no problem when I requested (covid..) and were very pleasant and helpful.
Emma has been very patient and helpful during these difficult travel times. She is thorough, quick to respond, and gets the answers. Out trip has been postponed, and the re-booking period extended. We recommend Bookmundi.
I had to ask for a fund return because of Corona cancellations . The communication ist clear and fast and the refund in action. I can recommend bookmundi!
Marie was very helpful, the only “problem” was that she wasn’t really working during the normal European offices times
Its excellant platform.