Bookmundi Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Bookmundi

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"My friend and I booked a trip to Poland, and the customer service reps at Bookmundi were extremely helpful and courteous. We had some issues with guaranteed departures, but they worked with us to make sure we were satisfied, eventually suggesting another trip that suited us just fine. We leave in 73 days!"
"Please give me the possibility to give 6 stars instead of 5. Trip. Service. Price. All good!"
"Fantastic service!"
"That’s great trip with great support team from Nepal Eco Adventure, especially is Sudip Tamang - the kindly guider. He allway try to do the best for me. I love this trekking."
"Very responsive and it's very helpful in providing information that I need in planning my trip."
"Everything was perfect from start to finish."
"It was a sincere pleasure working with Emma and the Bookmundi team. They were more than accommodating for me and my family and our ever changing travel plans. Emma continued to be patient with us and assured we would get the itinerary and travel package for the cost quoted. Not only was it the most reasonable, but it was exactly what we were quoted. I definitely will plan on using Bookmundi again when I travel abroad."
"From visiting the website to find a bike tour to booking my trip the process had been clear and simple. I had a lot of questions and they have all been answered quickly to help me pick the right trip for me. Due to start my cycle tour soon and feel prepared and informed."
"I am so very pleased!! Med Venlig Hilsen, and Emma Brown,,Customer Service, answered my questions and helped us to schedule a perfect tour. Can't Wait to Go!!"
"Early days..but so far..so good!"
"Great experience! Very easy to navigate the site, and good prices. Most importantly, Bookmundi's customer service was very patient and helpful all the way through! Will definitely use them again."
"One of the items high up on my bucket list is a trek to EBC. Having made the decision to go in the Spring, I set about trying to find a suitable company to guide my trek. There is literally tonnes of good advise on the internet, I felt quite bamboozled by it all. Should I book with a local trekking company, or one of the big western providers... Then I stumbled upon bookmundi, what a great day. Lovely lists of validated approved tour providers which I could browse :) And a facility where I could lay out my requirements and bookmundi would pass them over to a number of providers, who would then come back to me with their offerings (knowing they were in competition with one another). Having had a few chats with a couple of the providers using bookmundi messaging, I made my selection and securely paid my deposit. In summary a complex task was made easy by the online facilities offered by bookmundi. I hope I am able to provide such a glowing review after my trek too..."
"There was a bit of a hiccup in the beginning but towards the end, everything was sorted out. Jane Andersen from customer service was excellent and very helpful. Overall, a pleasant experience."
"Easy to navigate, excellent customer service and a great range of tours to choose from. Very happy to have booked my EBC trek with a local company who have great reviews from fellow Bookmundi travellers. Thanks for making the process of choosing a tour so easy!"
"Webster was a great help!"
"Great. Easy and efficient"
"Cool platform. The consultation was very personal with fast responses. Would book again. (Up to now I wasn't on the tour itself, but the booking process was perfect.)"
"The response was quick. Very good experience with booking on the website."
"THey were extremely helpful in providing me with what I was looking for. Slight hiccup with the Departure date, which was probably my fault as I assumed 7days was 7 nights."
"We always get a prompt response and clear instructions when we book a trip with Bookmundi. Sometimes certain points are misunderstood. It gives us great confidence when a faceless internet company has agents who not only identify themselves but have consistently acted as our advocates, questioning when we are not getting the best deal. We have other experiences saving money with Bookmundi. It is such a comfort to know the company's agents are on our side. Thank you"
Bookmundi is rated 4.72 based on 143 reviews