Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Our trip last year was cancelled due to Covid-19 so we recently reached out to Bookmundi to once again plan our trip using our credit. We worked with Sarah Thompsen who was extremely helpful, thorough, knowledgable, and was quickly able to answer all of our questions. Bookmundi's price for our Alaska trip was less than going direct with the tour company plus Sarah was able to provide us with last year's booking price since we already had a deposit down. I highly recommend Bookmundi....& Sarah:)
I needed to get a refund on a trip due to COVID-19 restrictions, so I reached out to Bookmundi. Emma Brown, the representative I worked with over email was responsive and quick to help me resolve this problem. A+ for service!
Very easy! Can't wait for our trip.
I was a bit skeptical in making a deposit for an international tour. However their assistance in responding to my questions and doubts was immediate and more than anticipated.

very professional and responsive to my questions
Thank you Bookmundi for your services. It is a pleasure to continue working with you and look forward to my trip.
Booking was Suu easy, and then they reached out quickly to ask if I had any questions. Perfect!
i didn't get a confirmation email. Is this even a legitimate company or is it a scam?
Thank you very much for your review. We are certainly a legitimate company. Kindly allow me to explain what may have happened.

Our system did indeed send you a confirmation email (I have checked our email logs). However, in all likelihood the email have landed in your spam folder. To be sure you get the confirmation email, I have sent you a separate email also.

I hope above clarifies.

Have a great day ahead.

Best Regards,
Sarah
Manager
Wonderful!!! I recommend Bookmundi. Emma Brown has been very thorough with our requests and has made sure that all our questions are attended. Eagerly waiting to travel.
Sarah was super helpful and prompt when I needed to make changes to my reservation. Thank you!
Great customer service, cancelled my trip with G adventures no problem when I requested (covid..) and were very pleasant and helpful.
Emma has been very patient and helpful during these difficult travel times. She is thorough, quick to respond, and gets the answers. Out trip has been postponed, and the re-booking period extended. We recommend Bookmundi.
I had to ask for a fund return because of Corona cancellations . The communication ist clear and fast and the refund in action. I can recommend bookmundi!
Marie was very helpful, the only “problem” was that she wasn’t really working during the normal European offices times
Its excellant platform.
All of my interactions and transactions with Bookmundi have been far beyond anything I could expect. Super fast support and replies. When one of my destinations shut down after I places a deposit, Bookmundi told me to expect a refund in 7 days, I received my refunds in 2 Days! They have gone above and beyond to assist me during this very weird Covid world. As I’ve stated before, Please Give Marie Storm A Huge Raise! She is a huge reason why my experience has been so wonderful. Everyone is great but my personal experience working with Marie made me feel like a celebrity. Thank you!
Great. Now that I know how it works will definitely use again.
Paid in full for a trip to Italy scheduled for this past March. Book Mundi insisted that everything was open as usual while every news report showed the chaos of COVID-19 In Italy. Had we traveled to Italy we would not have been allowed across the border. We only asked for a credit-we got nothing. Stay away from Book Mundi. I own hospitality property-Book Mundi is a blight on the industry.
I really appreciate the ability to see what is available on a give timeframe and get the trip details displayed in a consistent manner. The actual booking could not be any easier.
Thank you very much for your review Adel. We are working very hard to deliver the best possible user experience and the absolute best supply of great multiday tours all around the world. Thus, highly appreciate your feedback.
We arrived in Spain, March 11, on the 13th 2020, we had to fly to London, and then home. A 10 day trip lost, until today, when the folks at BookMundi went above and beyond to offer us a voucher for future use. The generosity of the voucher and the fact that we have until Dec. 2022 to use it is awesome. Looking forward to rebooking next year for travel in 2022. We will also recommend Bookmundi to friends and family!
Thanks Robin. We are just glad that we could help out. When you book a holiday, we better ensure you get a great experience, even in COVID-19 times. Thanks for your review again.
Bookmundi is rated 4.71 based on 329 reviews