Bookmundi Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Bookmundi

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"So far, Soooo Good, Danielle Lee has been very helpful. Can't wait for my trip/tour"
"Prompt customer service"
"The agent Emma Brown was very good and very helpful. In retrospect, I wish there had been more warnings about the lengthy process to obtain a Russian visa. The visa problems may mean I will not have one in time to take the trip though I am paying an exorbitant amount in trying to obtain one in time to depart."
"Great site, price and service. Would definitely recommend Bookmundi."
"Excellent service, especially considering I made a late evening night before booking! Email response that night and driver at my door as stated within the time frame next morning. Highly recommend."
"Had a great experience. Their site is great, and the customer support team was extremely helpful."
"My booking experience was okay. I did not know that the touring company who would be conducting the tour is Walks LLC. I would have appreciated knowing that from the beginning. Walks seems to be quite a decent company. Another very important item that needs improvement is the voucher. You need to add all of the information directly on the voucher so it is clear what the customer is buying."
Thank you very much for the review Arthur. Our tours should contain all the necessary information on the tour voucher. We will, however, double-check the tour you booked to make sure that everything is correct.

Thanks again for your feedback.

All the best
Thomas
Bookmundi
"We had a wonderful trip to Upper Mustang in Nepal in Aug 2019. Our guide, Dave, was charming, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Out booking experience was flawless and all our queries were answered extremely quickly. Dave found us the very best bedrooms and ablution facilities, which were always very clean, in each of the guesthouses which we stayed in. I strongly recommend Bookmundi company to you and especially out guide, Dave. Thank you, our holiday was wonderful. Bob and Mary Scholes"
"Good customer service, very helpful with queries, easy to book online."
"I did not know Bookmundi to start with so was a bit hesitant to purchase. However, after doing lots of research I found out that Bookmundi offered the best price and as a result I purchased my tour. The entire booking experience and Bookmundi's customer service team has been great. Will definitely use you again!"
"the site is super user-friendly and it was really easy to find what I needed and make a purchase. Good job and keep it that way!"
"Bookmundi is very helpful, and responds promptly to request. Excellent customer service, and competitive price."
"Had a great tour. The operator was professional and the tour was fabulous. Booking the tour was extremely easy and everything felt smooth and secure!"
"Had a good experience with Bookmundi. Great price and excellent service."
"The travel company associated with your have kindly been in contact and very accommodating. Did email bookmundi few days ago about booking and after initial contact heard nothing back. Shame really"
Hi Farhana,

Thanks for your review, appreciate it.

We did see your enquiry at our side. We did not answer your question as we could see that you had already processed the tour booking. We therefore thought your question/concern had already been addressed. Sorry for that.

Our customer service team has sent a follow-up email to you to see if there is anything we need to assist you with.

All the best,
Jane Andersen
"The booking experience was awesome and easy. We look forward to the trip"
"I had the BEST experience booking with bookmundi. My guide listened to everything I wanted to do during my travel time and made it happen. He organized the trip better than I ever could and that comfort of knowing it's all handled is priceless. He answered all my questions, was very kind and helpful, and was available even when he didn't need to be! Santiago went above and beyond to make this the trip of a lifetime, and I would do it over and over again. I recommend this to anyone that has an idea but feels overwhelmed by figuring out all the bookings."
"Thomas and Sarah (and all the rest) were very helpful for booking and i appreciate their work. Thanks. I hope that all th trip to Colombia in August will be a great and pleasant experience. Thanks And i hope to book another trips in future with bookmundi"
"Great experience, Ms Marcarena was exceptional cooperative and professional. Thanks"
"Sarah was very good and patient with me as I think she realized I had not done this type of booking before so I'm very grateful to her, thanks"
Bookmundi is rated 4.72 based on 215 reviews