Bookmundi Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bookmundi

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy

"The staff seemed keen to please and made a lot of effort. An unreasonable delay between us trying to make the booking and finally having it confirmed a week later was due to Peregrine Adventures in Australia repeatedly trying to get responses from agents in Spain but letting the matter drift on for days without e.g. phoning the agents to expedite things. One Peregrine message to Bookmundi went into junk mail in error, and the updates Bookmundi sent us were therefore inaccurate (as to when the booking might be completed). Perhaps a little more chasing by Bookmundi might have made Peregrine work more quickly. We almost cancelled the booking out of frustration with the delay and the misleading messages (such as "we will let you know in 48 hours" whereas it turned out to be a much longer wait than that). But we did appreciate the efforts of Jane at Bookmundi to sort it out in the end."
Hi Eileen,

Really appreciate your honest feedback. It did indeed take Peregrine Adventures too much time to confirm this booking, which we are sorry for.

We are currently looking into how come that one email ended up in our spam folder, and we will definitely get that solved.

We wish you an amazing tour in Spain.

All the best
Team Bookmundi
"The flight was smooth. The view was fantastic. I would recommend this once in a lifetime experience."
"Quick response, reliable agency, nice experience overall."
"Customer service was fast and polite."
"Great site - I didn't know all these tour options existed!"
"Very easy to use and very polite and fast-responding customer service. Will definitely use again!"
"Easily compared and knew the average price."
"Great service with quick response."
"1st time I got no answer, but when I reached out second time, I had a great experience. Thank you!"
"Great website, great communication and somehow managed to secure a better price than going direct. Perfect!"
"My cc was not accepted, but the staff quickly responded to my email on how to fix it."
We're happy that we could help you out Susan. Wishing you a great trip! :)
"Easy and quick to book what you want!"
"Superb experience!"
"it was awesome and professional"
"Our experience booking was to our satisfaction in every way."
"Great customer service and really well functioning site. Well done."
"Really happy with the service of Bookmundi. Fast support. Great tours."
"Great tour booking website. I could easily find my favourite tour, even at a better price than if I went directly to the operator. Well done."
"I have no reason to complaint. I send my wishes for the trip, and 2 dayes later I recived a proposal.Which corresponded to my whishwés. Could`n bee better."
"Simple and easy to book. But I’m still waiting the travel company’s email reply."
Bookmundi is rated 4.75 based on 85 reviews