Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
This is the first time we booked with Bookmundi and we couldn't be happier. The process was easy, fast, efficient and the price was very reasonable. Customer service was phenomenal. We travel internationally at least twice a year and use different companies but Bookmundi is the best by far.
Very clear, easy to book, looking forward to my trip very much.
I have recently booked my second trip (private tour of Northern Norway) with Bookmundi. As before their service and efficiency are excellent. They have a huge choice of tours in a vast variety of countries. I would highly recommend them.
Sent a request and got a reply from Jane Andersen saying that my budget of 500$ pp per day was not sufficient for a 5 day trip. I found this rather ridiculous especially in covid times where people are trying to get some business. I wrote back saying really? I then got a reply from Marie Storm who said that 750$ would be minimum per day per person. Looking around i have seen that Kuoni and Expedia are doing package tours for between 250-450$ all inclusive deals to luxury outlets!! Something doesn't make sense here. Yes, I did get a reply within the hour however, zero effort was made to work within my budget or even try and sell me a safari/beach holiday.
Hi June, First of all, thank you for leaving us the review. Feedback and reviews from our customers really help us improve our services. Secondly, I am sorry if there was any miscommunication from my end. I gather from your review that you understood that I was suggesting a minimum of USD 750 per day per person for a luxury, private trip to Kenya. If you will look back at our conversation you will see that I actually suggested USD 750 per person for the entire trip. Again, please note that this budget was suggested for a luxury trip, as was indicated in the trip planner request you submitted. Our travel experts can arrange a standard customized, private 5-day trip to Kenya for you and your group for USD 500 per person. I hope this clarifies. Finally, if you are still looking for a private, customized tour to Kenya, do write back to me and I will be happy to discuss the possibilities further, and connect you with one of our great trip designers. Again, I am sorry for any miscommunication and inconvenience caused. Best Regards, Marie Storm
Booking went well and the site was easy to navigate.
Jane Andersen did very good job. She replied my questions very quickly and had follow up. Thanks
Customer service had a great speed for responses and gave me clear and concise information as well as helping me with future planning for trips. I got everything I needed within 24 hours. Perfect!
Customer Service is excellent. They are quick to reply to questions and do everything in their power to create a customer friendly experience.
Booked a week trip to Jordan. All went smoothly. We looked at their set Jordan holiday and requested several changes to suit us. A detailed itinerary was sent to us before departure and was followed precisely. I would definitely book through bookmundi again.
We booked our trip just over two months ahead of the date of travel during the pandemic. With all the craziness going on in the world Sarah has been so helpful with the many questions I had regarding logistics and coordination with the tour company. Sarah usually got back to each question within 24 hours. Just have patience with response time depending on where the world you are due to time zones. Great company. Would love to work with Sarah again on another trip down the road.
We had a tour package booked for our honeymoon in March 2020 in Europe when the pandemic first took hold on this planet. Bookmundi customer service always replied to our every email very quickly and was very understanding of these challenges during these very trying times. When we get our holiday package refunds, we will have no hesitation in re-booking our holidays with Bookmundi again. We are very satisfied with the way this company conducted itself during the pandemic period. Can't wait for our next holiday tour package with Bookmundi again!
Bookmundi has been very helpful during these difficult times!
Sarah and Emma were exceptionally professional, prompt, friendly and helpful in booking our trip, which unfortunately needed to be be cancelled due to Covid…
My recent tailor made trip to Colombia was absolutely fabulous thanks to Bookmundi. Great customer service from planning through execution. Planned activities went like clockwork with no question/concern too trivial. Our guides were exceptional in every way which greatly enhanced our stay. I’d used them again without hesitation and recommend them wholeheartedly.
I'll get back to you in 2 mins..... So I assumed that the booking was not valid E-mail received 4 hours later confirming booking Not good enough Still waiting for a few Qs to be answered
Thank you for your feedback, Carol. We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience that was caused. We were having a system update that resulted in technical difficulty which led to this. Unfortunately, you had reached us outside our operational hours which is why there was a delay in responding back to you. However, one of our customer service agent did reach out to you within 24 hours via email as well as via call. Humble apologies once again. I hope this clarifies. Best, Sarah Customer Service Manager
Everything Perfect
Great company! Gave refund when their itinerary changed.
Very happy with all the time in helping us with the planing of our dream trip.
I cannot get a hold of anyone by phone or email.
Thank you for your feedback, Maria. We truly understand your concern and we sincerely apologize for keeping your concerns waiting. Unfortunately, you had reached us outside our operational hours which is why there was a delay in responding back to you. However, one of our customer service agent did reach out to you within 24 hours via email as well as via call. We apologizes for the inconvenience caused to you. I hope this clarifies. Best, Sarah Customer Service Manager Bookmundi
Excellent customer service, responsive and always ready to assist with the booking process. Will happily return again for booking another tour. We were impressed with the variety of tours on offer and destinations at competitive prices. Communication was excellent and easy to use booking system.
Bookmundi is rated 4.68 based on 357 reviews