Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Always prompt and on point, trying to help the customer get the maximum from every situation :)
Due to cancellations with COVID-19 we did not take our trip. They have been a pleasure to deal with during the cancellation process.
Before visiting South Africa in Jan-Feb 2020 I decided almost last minute to add Kruger National Park to my trip. Jammie made this the easiest experience ever! He got me a private bungalow with everything I asked for, 1 bush walk and 3 game drives during my 3 day visit. I’m currently working with him again for a return trip this Nov. Even during the current health crisis he would randomly reached out to me to let me know he was still working on building me the perfect trip. He finally got me setup for over a half a month, 2 country trip for a great price. Thank you Jammie! I’m a customer for as long as I can travel.
Booking the tour was an efficient and easy process. However my tour was cancelled by the operator a few days before I was due to travel due to COVID-19 virus restrictions. One week later Bookmundi has refunded my deposit in full. Given the current collapse of tourism in this crisis, Bookmundi has acted swiftly and responsibly. I wish I could say the same about Booking.com who are being very difficult with so called "non-refundable" bookings.
Hi Carl,

Thank you very much for informing us.

We have kept in contact with your operator throughout the process and have also been informed that you were offered a good solution.

Kind Regards,
Sarah
Bookmundi
good approach
Very helpful customer service!!!
Fast easy and simple
If our trip lives up to our booking experience we will be giving you 10/10!
Jammie has been extremely helping in accommodating out frequently changing plans and took all the pain out of the experience of booking accommodation along a planned road trip.
Team contacted me when my first choice was not available and had another opportunity to book. Appreciated this
Peace of mind, easy to book. Reasonably prompt response! Overall very satisfied
Thanks to Mike Adley, from Bookmundi Customer Service, I was able to book this tour on the only day I had for this.
Great easy professional I will recommend you to everyone interested in going to Nepal and or trekking to EBC
Hope flights and accom are as easy to arrange and book!
Great job many thanks
And this is a genuine review Gerry from QLD Australia
I was very happy with the easy booking procedure. I was also very pleased that the confirmation for my tour came through within a couple of hours.
After a few email exchanges with one of the very helpful advisors I decided to book with Bookmundi. Overall a very simple and pleasant process.
My booking experience started with an exchange of emails to find out the maximum tour size, then continued with the booking itself. Both went smoothly and made a good first impression.
My booking went very smoothly. Filling out the needed forms has been a little bit of a problem, but mostly because I am not too tech savvy.
We were planning a trip and asked a travel agent for help. Then my daughter found your website. With bookmundi, we got adventure and accommodations for a better price than hotel only. We will always come back to you for our yearly adventures. The liaison was patient and thorough. Shout out to Luciana.
Very easy to book through and quick and efficient
it was really easy to book the tour I wanted and Bookmundi was very quick to answer the question had.Excellent service
Sarah, who was my contact person in the Bookmundi organisation, was really phenomenal. Always answering my questions very quickly and completely, it was a pleasure to work with her. Even when something did not exactly go as planned, she quickly resolved the problem, to my complete satisfaction. Highly recommend this company when planning a trip.
Bookmundi is rated 4.72 based on 298 reviews