Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Very happy with all the time in helping us with the planing of our dream trip.
Easy to use, informative website. Fast and helpful replies to questions.
Overall it was very easy and quick to book with Bookmundi! I ran into a problem since I'm traveling alone and the trip usually requires two people but the tour group and Bookmundi solved my problem within minutes. Highly recommend!
So user friendly! All the pertinent info clearly visible, no repetitive scrolling to find submit button. Clean and simple, just as it should be.
Enjoyed our tour of the garden district and french quarters in New Orleans very much. Both of our tour guides Logan and Angela were excellent!! They were both very knowledgeable about the area and it was fun to learn some of the history. We also loved being able to try some of the popular local foods. Tami
Sarah Thomsen is a major representative for Bookmundi. All my emails were answered within hours of contact and regarding the refunds she kept me fully up to date. Nothing but high praise for Sarah and Bookmundi.
Our trip last year was cancelled due to Covid-19 so we recently reached out to Bookmundi to once again plan our trip using our credit. We worked with Sarah Thompsen who was extremely helpful, thorough, knowledgable, and was quickly able to answer all of our questions. Bookmundi's price for our Alaska trip was less than going direct with the tour company plus Sarah was able to provide us with last year's booking price since we already had a deposit down. I highly recommend Bookmundi....& Sarah:)
I needed to get a refund on a trip due to COVID-19 restrictions, so I reached out to Bookmundi. Emma Brown, the representative I worked with over email was responsive and quick to help me resolve this problem. A+ for service!
Very easy! Can't wait for our trip.
I was a bit skeptical in making a deposit for an international tour. However their assistance in responding to my questions and doubts was immediate and more than anticipated. Thank you
very professional and responsive to my questions
Thank you Bookmundi for your services. It is a pleasure to continue working with you and look forward to my trip.
Booking was Suu easy, and then they reached out quickly to ask if I had any questions. Perfect!
Wonderful!!! I recommend Bookmundi. Emma Brown has been very thorough with our requests and has made sure that all our questions are attended. Eagerly waiting to travel.
Sarah was super helpful and prompt when I needed to make changes to my reservation. Thank you!
Great customer service, cancelled my trip with G adventures no problem when I requested (covid..) and were very pleasant and helpful.
Emma has been very patient and helpful during these difficult travel times. She is thorough, quick to respond, and gets the answers. Out trip has been postponed, and the re-booking period extended. We recommend Bookmundi.
I had to ask for a fund return because of Corona cancellations . The communication ist clear and fast and the refund in action. I can recommend bookmundi!
All of my interactions and transactions with Bookmundi have been far beyond anything I could expect. Super fast support and replies. When one of my destinations shut down after I places a deposit, Bookmundi told me to expect a refund in 7 days, I received my refunds in 2 Days! They have gone above and beyond to assist me during this very weird Covid world. As I’ve stated before, Please Give Marie Storm A Huge Raise! She is a huge reason why my experience has been so wonderful. Everyone is great but my personal experience working with Marie made me feel like a celebrity. Thank you!
Great. Now that I know how it works will definitely use again.
Bookmundi is rated 4.69 based on 340 reviews