Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Our trip last year was cancelled due to Covid-19 so we recently reached out to Bookmundi to once again plan our trip using our credit. We worked with Sarah Thompsen who was extremely helpful, thorough, knowledgable, and was quickly able to answer all of our questions. Bookmundi's price for our Alaska trip was less than going direct with the tour company plus Sarah was able to provide us with last year's booking price since we already had a deposit down. I highly recommend Bookmundi....& Sarah:)
I needed to get a refund on a trip due to COVID-19 restrictions, so I reached out to Bookmundi. Emma Brown, the representative I worked with over email was responsive and quick to help me resolve this problem. A+ for service!
Very easy! Can't wait for our trip.
I was a bit skeptical in making a deposit for an international tour. However their assistance in responding to my questions and doubts was immediate and more than anticipated.

very professional and responsive to my questions
Thank you Bookmundi for your services. It is a pleasure to continue working with you and look forward to my trip.
Booking was Suu easy, and then they reached out quickly to ask if I had any questions. Perfect!
Wonderful!!! I recommend Bookmundi. Emma Brown has been very thorough with our requests and has made sure that all our questions are attended. Eagerly waiting to travel.
Sarah was super helpful and prompt when I needed to make changes to my reservation. Thank you!
Great customer service, cancelled my trip with G adventures no problem when I requested (covid..) and were very pleasant and helpful.
Emma has been very patient and helpful during these difficult travel times. She is thorough, quick to respond, and gets the answers. Out trip has been postponed, and the re-booking period extended. We recommend Bookmundi.
I had to ask for a fund return because of Corona cancellations . The communication ist clear and fast and the refund in action. I can recommend bookmundi!
All of my interactions and transactions with Bookmundi have been far beyond anything I could expect. Super fast support and replies. When one of my destinations shut down after I places a deposit, Bookmundi told me to expect a refund in 7 days, I received my refunds in 2 Days! They have gone above and beyond to assist me during this very weird Covid world. As I’ve stated before, Please Give Marie Storm A Huge Raise! She is a huge reason why my experience has been so wonderful. Everyone is great but my personal experience working with Marie made me feel like a celebrity. Thank you!
Great. Now that I know how it works will definitely use again.
I really appreciate the ability to see what is available on a give timeframe and get the trip details displayed in a consistent manner. The actual booking could not be any easier.
Thank you very much for your review Adel. We are working very hard to deliver the best possible user experience and the absolute best supply of great multiday tours all around the world. Thus, highly appreciate your feedback.
We arrived in Spain, March 11, on the 13th 2020, we had to fly to London, and then home. A 10 day trip lost, until today, when the folks at BookMundi went above and beyond to offer us a voucher for future use. The generosity of the voucher and the fact that we have until Dec. 2022 to use it is awesome. Looking forward to rebooking next year for travel in 2022. We will also recommend Bookmundi to friends and family!
Thanks Robin. We are just glad that we could help out. When you book a holiday, we better ensure you get a great experience, even in COVID-19 times. Thanks for your review again.
good service
It should have a better search program as I had a hard time finding my trip to book after I talked to the travel agency. It should have a link to the booking site directly to the trip on the travel agency email. The company contacted me to ask me for direct feedback after I wrote the above and they changed their site this shows they are very customer oriented , thank you
Emma Brown has provided excellent service as we have had our tour cancelled twice. She has gotten the best deal possible dealing with the tour providers. Very professional and considerate.
We made a reservation earlier this year with Bookmundi for our first ever safari trip to Botswana. We were very excited about our holiday, but, unfortunately in the end Covid 19 got in the way and our trip was cancelled.
Bookmundi offered us an opportunity to re-book our trip at a later date, but, for us the timescales involved were too short and so we asked for a refund.
In this regard, I must say Bookmundi were excellent and with very little fuss we received all the money back into our Credit card account within a very reasonable time frame..
So, well done to Bookmundi and especially their excellent customer service staff (Sarah, Jane and Julie). Despite all the issues the current pandemic has caused, they continued to behave in an extremely professional manner and because of this we'd have no hesitation in booking another holiday with them again and recommend others to do the same.
Thanks for your understanding and review. We are in business to make our customers happy and provide a hassle-free experience, no matter the odds. Happy that we could help out, despite the circumstances being against us. We hope to see you back soon.
Bookmundi is rated 4.71 based on 329 reviews