Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
easy to book ,lots of choices,best price guarantee
Very good traveling experience with a kind and helpful guide. The trekking went without any problems. Recommended 👍🏻
I hiked the 4 day Inca Trail with Action Peru Treks and I had a great experience during the trek. Our guide, our cook and porters were exceptional. Highly recommended!
No problems and if the tour is as good as the booking experience we will be elated. Very impressed thus far and looking forward to a wonderful experience. Magda was terrific
I absolutely love this site and have spoken directly to their customer service, which was a very pleasant experience. Each option is laid out very nicely and seems to provide the detail needed to make an educated decision about my next trip! I am looking forward to booking a trip through this platform.
I was amazed by the speed and quality of the service. The website is very clear and informative. Can't think of anything wrong there!
I am so thankful for Bookmundi. I ended up booking only a day before (less than 12 hours even) for our Arashiyama Rickshaw Tour but they still accommodated us! Our rickshaw drivers were really kind and sweet too, my parents really enjoyed the experience and the stories shared by our rickshaw operators/drivers. Thanks Bookmundi for letting me book this experience with Ebisuya!
Uzbekistan is a wonderful destination. Extremely safe, warm people - big departure from it's soviet republic past. Excellent sightseeing, well organized. Restored monuments help you visualize the glory of cities like this as they stood in the 14th-17th century. Our tour operated by Responsible Travel (agent Sherzod) did everything well..something we rarely experience on tours like this. I think they really understood what we wanted from the write-up we provided. We were able to walk around the city, with well placed hotels. Overall, it was very well organized, despite our last minute travel. All our guides spoke fluent English. I would give this tour operator 5-stars, with no reservations.
Dealt with Alex- very responsive to all queries. Look fwd to the tour, hopefully as seamless as the booking :)
I don’t usually do reviews as they can be made up but I’ve been so impressed by Bookmundi that I give it my thanks. First they are responsive. Sarah was very attentive and when there was a problem she took responsibility to sought it out. Also they are competitive and a great place to check out lots of tours from different operators. AAA+++
Bookmundi paired me up with someone who worked with me to get the exact experience I asked for. It was easy to book and communicate via email
Easy, seamless, great communication, looking forward to the trip
Booking process was very good because of direct contact with local agent
Planning a customized trip was an easy experience. My agent, Victoria, helped Me with every step and made a trip perfect for me. Thank you!
Smooth reservation process, kind contact from the company!
Booking with Bookmundi was a fantastic experience. They found just the right tour and just the right guide to match what we were looking for. They responded very quickly and although we were searching for something that was not a standard tour, they met our requirements very quickly. Now lets hope the tour is as good at the booking experience.
Prompt reply, patience,easy to construct visit
Easy and very professional, I Hope the tour is the same in February
Cami has been so incredibly helpful, listening carefully to everything that I want to get out of this trip, patiently amending the itinerary as I changed my mind about things! It was then super easy to confirm the booking. I'm very excited about what will be a holiday of a lifetime!
My boyfriend and I hiked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with Action Peru treks and I highly recommend them. They are a small local company but they are the best trekking company on the Inca Trail.
Bookmundi is rated 4.68 based on 345 reviews