Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Bookmundi is very helpful, and responds promptly to request. Excellent customer service, and competitive price.
Had a great tour. The operator was professional and the tour was fabulous. Booking the tour was extremely easy and everything felt smooth and secure!
Had a good experience with Bookmundi. Great price and excellent service.
The booking experience was awesome and easy. We look forward to the trip
I had the BEST experience booking with bookmundi. My guide listened to everything I wanted to do during my travel time and made it happen. He organized the trip better than I ever could and that comfort of knowing it's all handled is priceless. He answered all my questions, was very kind and helpful, and was available even when he didn't need to be! Santiago went above and beyond to make this the trip of a lifetime, and I would do it over and over again. I recommend this to anyone that has an idea but feels overwhelmed by figuring out all the bookings.
Great experience, Ms Marcarena was exceptional cooperative and professional.
Thanks
Sarah was very good and patient with me as I think she realized I had not done this type of booking before so I'm very grateful to her, thanks
Sean was great at getting back to me with my questions answered in a timely manner
Prompt and efficient reply to all enquiries. Lots of choice of destinations.
Booking the tour was easy and the customer support was amazing. Would definitely recommend.
The planning stage of the tour was perfect
Excellent treatment
Great tours and prices. Will certainly recommend Bookmundi.
Great experience. Bookmundi had the best price and it was 100% hassle-free to book the tour. Will use again.
Very smooth and straighforward booking
Excellent service replied to all emails and requests
Probably one of the best sites to find and book great holidays and vacation packages around the world. The customer service was nothing but great. Would highly recommend.
Fast and easy set up to book!
Bookmundi was very easy to work with and made the experience enjoyable.
It was an amazing experience: although I had some issue during my reservation process, Thomas (Bookmundi) & Ahmed (representative in Cairo) were extremely helpful, understanding and efficient. Ready to help me out with any requests and pampering me a lot to make a negative impression turning into a positive one.

Nile Cruise was my bucket list travel since I was a kid, dreaming about such a big civilization: being in the middle of such a huge temple, like Karnak, makes you feel you are back in the ancient, golden time and you can smell the magical atmosphere and the energy of that place. You cannot really describe that feeling fully!!!

Sailing at night along the Nile, snooping around the glimpse of calm, relaxing daily life along its shores, listening to the prayer call and smell the unforgettable flavors of Africa is something you cannot miss at all.

Life on the cruise is really relaxing: rooms are quite big with all the comforts you need. Food is pretty much impressive: I was not expecting at all such cuisine details and tasty flavors, from the Arabic world to the International palate.

The pool deck with its bar is the best option ever to relax after a long excursion or simply enjoy a book reading whilst you are sailing for your next destination.

Tour guides were really on the top of the things: very polite, easy going, cheerful and smiley and always ready to be at your service, very knowledgeable and extremely professional.

A very big round of applause for our tour guide in Cairo: Mohamed Jawad - a pure Egyptologist, a great archaeologist who was able to frame the history of Faraons and the whole ancient Egypt into a cultural, social background to provide you with a 360 degrees vision. It was an absolute pleasure to go around in Cairo with him and discover every single corner of such a vibrant city: tips on every day life, secrets of new discoveries and future happenings in Egypt was our favorite topic among the streets of the city. A highly recommended guide, a friend, a very knowledgeable and curios, pure Egyptian who will make you love their gigantic history. There should be, not only in Egypt, more tour guides like him, on earth who can make history like if it was storytelling. An amazing person, a friend, a tour guide and a person to trust with for your future holiday in Egypt.

I cannot wait for my second adventure in Egypt: more to discover among the Pyramids - Cheops took my heart and worked on my energy level like no tomorrow.

Inshallah, one day I will be back - I do not wanna miss the opening of the new Museum of Egyptian Antiquity for anything in the world!!!
Bookmundi is rated 4.72 based on 303 reviews