Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
I like the service and the deliveries are really quick. The best part is that the purchases are tax free and sometimes free shipping. In case of any problem with the delivery, they solve it immediately.
Great service.
Thank you! Received my Pandora charm and I love it!
I love everything I ordered, I definitely recommend this company. I’ll be ordering more. The best part is there’s no tax. That just gives me more to spend on gorgeous jewelry.
Great selection and fast delivery. 100% recommended.
Love all charms from Boolchand.
Shipped quickly and in great price.
The only issue I had was the phone connected to the website no one answers. The service was good and fast. I would recommend ordering from your company.
Everything came on time and was in good condition, totally recommend purchasing on this site.
Great customer service
Excellent customer service
Taking a long time to get shipping information.
Buying ways excelente , shipping not so good , takes to long
It was easy to order the Pandora ornament charm. I was pleased how fast it arrived.
Thank you....
Suzanne T
Excellent delivery service
My first online order with Boolchand's was wonderful. Website is easy to use, selection is varied and delivery was super fast. The best part of buying here is that there is no sales tax.
Very good service online
It was easy and fast very nice service and I liked it
Buen servicio
Buen servicio y calidad
I know with Covic and such but the order tells you a delivery of December 24 and I'm still waiting this is pretty well unacceptable. I did send an email reageding such delivery and all they did was resend me my tracking number
Boolchand's is rated 4.60 based on 259 reviews