Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Great customer service and very fast delivery
Mucha appreciated, very prompt service.
It was easy to navigate the website and make our purchase and then it was delivered on time.
The first time I used Boolchand's on line services. The first thing that struck me was de ease of the ordering lay out and then I was impressed by the speed of handling and delivery. If searching for more purchases and the items are sold by Boolchand's, I will definitely use those services again.
Did receive their Bose demo-model as 'new' as ordered via their webshop. This without notifying and moreover denying when asking prior to delivery as it was the last item. Received scratched and with dust on it. Feedback on my message that I was very disappointed was literally "Ok". Do have one word for this act, shameless !!
Keep going your going good
Im very happy with all my boolchand purches so far
Received my
Good price, fast service and great results.
Fijne afhandeling en snel bezorgd!!
The most beautiful jewelry’s. I’m in love!
Handig bestellen en supersnelle levering . Uitstekend .
Good service. Service is always good at Boolchand's.
Promised a two day delivery, did in one day!
I bought an apple ipad for my son during this lockdown. I did received all info via what's app. And got a very special service too. The delivery also went good. I do recommand every body to buy at Boolchands.
Great service, friendly and helpful people who even deliver same day na Cas👍🏻
I recently used Boolchand’s delivery option because I ordered a fitness watch during lockdown. The web site was easy to use. It said I’d get delivery of my watch within 2 business days. It said I would be contacted for delivery. The watch was delivered on the second business day as promised but no one contacted me about it. I waited until about noon on the second business day to send them a WhatsApp to ask if I was going to get my watch. To their credit, they answered my WhatsApp quickly. About an hour later my watch was delivered. So, all and all good service but they should have contacted me about delivery like they said they would.
Excellent service , fast delivery. Good job team Boolchand's!
De online bestelling zou binnen 2 dagen geleverd worden. Ik ontving het nog dezelfde dag, helemaal TOP.
Excelente