Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
The online selection was great. The customer service was great . I ordered several charms and was given a pickup time. I bought Two charms that were not correct for my style bracelet. I spoke to a sales rep and was told I could return them and select ones that did fit my Pandora style bracelet.
Boolchand's 5 star review on 6th September 2020
Makema is very friendly and helpful. She helped me find a laptop for my brother for school and it was delivered in a timely fashion. Awesome customer service!
Excelente servicio!
Excellent service
Went to shop for a tablet in the electronics section. And the customer service was great. They helped me understand the best products for my budget and wasn't pushing any product on me. Very informative and supportive. Would definitely shop again and recommend to friends.
Great customer service
Me llegó bastante rápido y en buen estado. Me encantó 💞
La primera vez que compro y fue excelente
Excelente servicio! Llego súper rápido ❤️
I have experience a great services and prompt delivery. I will continue to purchase from you store.
Excelente, super complacida.
Excellent service
Excelente servicio
I live in the States and response and delivery was fast Loved the Pandora charms and will order again soon
Complacida , y la atención al cliente excelente !!
Boolchand’s offers a nice selection of hard to find Pandora items. I ordered the UNICEF bracelet which was advertised on several other websites for a higher price. I saved $15 plus the shipping process was quick and easy-going. The bracelet is beautiful and it came with a cute information card from Boolchands.
Great service.