Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Servicio de excelencia y el envío fue muy rápido. Clienta satisfecha.
Me encanto el servicio y lo rápido que llegó!!! Todas mis futuras compras las sigo haciendo con ustedes!!!
Highly satisfied, fast delivery. I love my jewelry.
La sortija llegó antes de lo esperado. ¡Está hermosa!
Excelente service and fast delivery
Excelente servicio!!
Easy to buy, very friendly web and fast delivery. Great job !! Keep going !!
Love my new charms
I ordered the new style Pandora bracelet w charms, I absolutely love it , I got my order with in a few days I figured it would take weeks but when I got it(4 days) it was a great surprise plus the special they were running was awesome ! I'll buy from them again!! 👍😊
Fast shipping and great service. I will definitely buy from them again.
fast delivery
Shopping online was easy. My package arrived very quickly.
Great variety of Pandora perfect for my girls. Package was arrived sooner than expected. Definitely this is the place to stay
Thanks for your service and for a fast shipping
Excellent service and attention and very quick delivery.
Excelente servicio y rápida entrega.
Authentic, easy to shop and great deals!
Very good service :-)
The person ( Mamta ) who assist me is so welcoming, all my question were answered in a timely manner and correctly. I love purchasing here as they offer so much discounts! It was a nice Transaction though as I am from the Philippines, purchased thru online and let my bf picked up the merchandise from the store in St. Maarten. Good communication from Mamta thru email. Thank you so much guysss!
I ordered some pandora charms from Boolchand and I am very pleased. I received packaged very quick and in great condition. So glad I found this website!!!
Boolchand's is rated 4.60 based on 89 reviews