Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Great service, friendly and helpful people who even deliver same day na Cas👍🏻
I recently used Boolchand’s delivery option because I ordered a fitness watch during lockdown. The web site was easy to use. It said I’d get delivery of my watch within 2 business days. It said I would be contacted for delivery. The watch was delivered on the second business day as promised but no one contacted me about it. I waited until about noon on the second business day to send them a WhatsApp to ask if I was going to get my watch. To their credit, they answered my WhatsApp quickly. About an hour later my watch was delivered. So, all and all good service but they should have contacted me about delivery like they said they would.
Excellent service , fast delivery. Good job team Boolchand's!
De online bestelling zou binnen 2 dagen geleverd worden. Ik ontving het nog dezelfde dag, helemaal TOP.
Excelente
Out of Covid-19 came these types of services, online buying and home delivery. 100 % satisfied with the process. Let's not forget the great prices.
Received package in just 4 days. Items were packaged beautifully! Will definitely be ordering from Boolchand's again!
Boolchand has a nice variety of Pandora charms. I was able to find a charm that I wanted but Pandora had discontinued it so I was happy to find it here. The shipping was fast, my items looked exactly like the pictures on the website, and I love that I didn’t have to pay any taxes. I will definitely be shopping here again in the future.
Excellent service. Mamta was great at helping me to place my order.
This was my 1st time using this site and I must say I found everything I needed. I didn't have to go through a lot to find what I needed.
Love my new Pandora Spinning World Dangle Charm! As usual. Boochand’s service was outstanding. My charm order was processed immediately and my charm was shipped right out. Duty free is a plus as well. Don’t hesitate to order them Boolchand’s, you won’t be disappointed.
They were very accommodating and answered all my questions. Delivering was outstanding
Excelente servicio. Envío Super rápido
Excellent customer service. Good quality product and fast delivery.
Super quick and the service was amazing. My purchase was brought to my job and a friendly worker, Alex, was patient and courteous. Will definitely order online again at Boolchands.
Super fast shipping! Love the set!
I’m very pleased with my first purchase. I bought some Pandora charms. They came well packaged and ready for gift giving although a couple of the charms are staying with me. 😃
Boolchand's 5 star review on 12th February 2021 Boolchand's 5 star review on 12th February 2021 Boolchand's 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Excelente Servicio Me Encanto Gracias
Pricing in store is cheaper than online. Curbside pickup has become a joke. They make you go inside to pick up the item so you might as well buy the item in store and ignore the website. They online experience has gone from great to useless. Online is supposed to make the experience better and faster. It’s now slower and worse in many ways. Save yourself the trouble and go in store.
Good place to shop