Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
The sales receipt stated a 3 day delivery, my package got delivered on the same day by a super nice man who wished me happy holidays from the heart. Loved it!
La orden fue recibida en el tiempo establecido; los artículos llegaron bien y fiel a la descripción. Fue muy fácil comprar con Boolchands.
El envío llego sin problemas y muy bien empacado.
I ordered and went to the store 2 days later to get the merchandise. They said it was not ready and they told me that they would call when it was ready. I waited about a week (total) and called again and they confirmed it as ready. I think to wait a week to an in store pick up is a bit too much. Also, an item that I ordered was not in stock.

The refund was very quick and smooth though. :)
Quick and easy ordering. Good selection and shipping was quick!!
The product is very good and the service was also very good!
I ordered 3 charms through Panodora and received a free bracelet for spending $125. I had received good service and I received what I ordered in a very timely manner.
Great service! This is the second time I purchase from Boolchand’s. Fast shipping! Great deals! I love my new bracelet and charms! Thank you!
Made my 1st purchase at Boolchands in Aruba and had a good experience there. Very happy now with the online purchase I just made.
My order was shipped and received very quickly!!
Unbelievably fast shipping! Last minute shopping couldn’t have been easier.
The charms and bracelets are stunning. Can’t wait to wear mine.
I feel confortable buying online and the service is good
Good customer service👍🏻
An Easy Website and fast delivery, user friendly !! Top Service
The website is slow, compared to other sites. If I put items in the shopping cart, next time I sign in, the items are not stored there and I have to start over. I chose to pick up at the store, as not everything I needed is available on the site. With store pick up, Boolchands makes a copy of my sedula before handing me my shopping. Everyone is always super friendly.
Thanks for affording me to shop at your online store from Anguilla.
The experience was pleasant.
Looking forward to shopping soonest.
Thanks Paul.
Great products great service.
I made 2 orders one in November 30 and another on december 1 you charged my credit card and I still waiting for my orders. I send 3 communications and call 2 times but nobody helps me.
great selection, great service!
Easy to search and buy online. Ordered late at night and they called the next day with my order
Boolchand's is rated 4.60 based on 259 reviews