Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Great variety of Pandora perfect for my girls. Package was arrived sooner than expected. Definitely this is the place to stay
Thanks for your service and for a fast shipping
Excellent service and attention and very quick delivery.
Excelente servicio y rápida entrega.
Authentic, easy to shop and great deals!
Very good service :-)
The person ( Mamta ) who assist me is so welcoming, all my question were answered in a timely manner and correctly. I love purchasing here as they offer so much discounts! It was a nice Transaction though as I am from the Philippines, purchased thru online and let my bf picked up the merchandise from the store in St. Maarten. Good communication from Mamta thru email. Thank you so much guysss!
I ordered some pandora charms from Boolchand and I am very pleased. I received packaged very quick and in great condition. So glad I found this website!!!
Nice experience and very helpful at pandora paseo
I was very thankful to Deedee for helping me with my purchase. I had recently traveled in to the area but didn't get a chance to purchase a charm for my bracelet. So I went online to find if I could get a charm for each place I visited. Deedee emailed a brochure to me with all charms available. I ended getting Puerto Rico. She mailed it me and said she would be more than happy to help me when I decide to get the others.
Excellent service
Boolchand’s was a pleasure to deal with. Prompt and curious service was my experience. I will definitely order from them again.
Great communication, attention to detail, super fast shipping! Great selection! I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Excellent service. I will continue to buy from you.
Boolchand's provides great customer service!! I inadvertently ordered the wrong Pandora charm and my e-mail communication with Didi was excellent. She made it very easy to exchange and I received my new charm in just a couple of days! I highly recommend Boolchand's and will definitely be ordering more charms in the future!
My Pandora charms arrived well packaged, in a timely manner and with a hand-written thank you note. Excellent service and follow-up on order issue.
Excellent customer service, fast shipping, and a wide variety to satisfy my Pandora addiction! I received my orders with a hand written note...now that's personalized service! Thanks so much!
Boolchand's has great customer service, fast shipping and a great selection of merchandise! I look forward to shopping with them in the future for my Pandora addiction!! 😀
Super fast shipping and a perfect order. My pandora bracelet and charms came right on time and I love them. Boolchand’s even sent me a hand written thank you note! Definitely will be shopping here again.
Great and fast service, I bought aPandora charm in Boolchand's home page and pick it up in the San Juan Mall store with no lines.
Boolchand's is rated 4.61 based on 98 reviews