Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
My first online order with Boolchand's was wonderful. Website is easy to use, selection is varied and delivery was super fast. The best part of buying here is that there is no sales tax.
Very good service online
It was easy and fast very nice service and I liked it
Buen servicio
Buen servicio y calidad
I know with Covic and such but the order tells you a delivery of December 24 and I'm still waiting this is pretty well unacceptable. I did send an email reageding such delivery and all they did was resend me my tracking number
The sales receipt stated a 3 day delivery, my package got delivered on the same day by a super nice man who wished me happy holidays from the heart. Loved it!
La orden fue recibida en el tiempo establecido; los artículos llegaron bien y fiel a la descripción. Fue muy fácil comprar con Boolchands.
El envío llego sin problemas y muy bien empacado.
I ordered and went to the store 2 days later to get the merchandise. They said it was not ready and they told me that they would call when it was ready. I waited about a week (total) and called again and they confirmed it as ready. I think to wait a week to an in store pick up is a bit too much. Also, an item that I ordered was not in stock. The refund was very quick and smooth though. :)
Quick and easy ordering. Good selection and shipping was quick!!
The product is very good and the service was also very good!
I ordered 3 charms through Panodora and received a free bracelet for spending $125. I had received good service and I received what I ordered in a very timely manner.
Great service! This is the second time I purchase from Boolchand’s. Fast shipping! Great deals! I love my new bracelet and charms! Thank you!
Made my 1st purchase at Boolchands in Aruba and had a good experience there. Very happy now with the online purchase I just made.
My order was shipped and received very quickly!!
Unbelievably fast shipping! Last minute shopping couldn’t have been easier. The charms and bracelets are stunning. Can’t wait to wear mine.
I feel confortable buying online and the service is good
Good customer service👍🏻