Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Great service. Needs improvement on receipts
Recibi el pedido equivocado y correcto no alcanzo a llegar para el dia de la madre. Pero a pesar de todo tuvieron un excelente manejo y recibí un obsequio por el error cometido
Placed order on 4/12/2020, had to request a status update on 4/21 as no update had been received. Response was courteous and appeared helpful but then all communications ceased on 4/24. It is now 5/4 and no update regarding my order has been received. I’ve been quite patient and quite understanding about the reported inventory issue for my charm as well as the processing and shipping delays but to receive no updates or a refund of my money is unacceptable. Amended review-Issues with order were rectified!! Thank you for the assistance.
Hello,
At first i had some trouble understanding the website because here in Aruba we do not order so much online on the island itself. Because the island is small we drive and go to the store. But because of the lockdown by covid 19 i liked it very much that i could order online on my own island. Only a few stores offer this online service!! Thank you very much Boolchands
Deben de contestar los email que se le envían para saber el status de las órdenes
I received my items on time, however, the only problem was that I didn’t receive any shipment updates but other than that everything came perfectly and I was really pleased with the item.
very attentive
Great service!
Nice
After I bought a pandora ring I email to ask why it was taking too long to ship and they answer me that they didn’t have the ring in the size I order it. Very sad about it. Waiting for my refund.
I’m wait a lot of time and not communicating with me.
The website is easy to operate.
when they sent me my order I missed a small chand for my order, I wrote letting them know but I have not received an answer.
Didn't receive any delivery confirmation for days. First after requesting a status update, I was advised that order was send the day before by USPS. However requested and payed for Fedex delivery. Til today neither received a tracking number nor feedback.
No ha llegado lo comprado desde Mayo 29 ,escribí notificándolo y no me han indicado que está ocurriendo con la mercancía comprada
MY BOX WAS DESTROYED & I didn’t receive all of my order !!
It has been over a week since I've ordered through boolchands and emailed them twice about my order and still have had no response! Beware when buying from them on keeping you informed.
I am very dissatisfied with the fact that I can't reach anyone concerning my order I placed on December 2, 2019. The order was suppose to be received in 3 days. It is now 8 and I have no way to track my order!! I will never order from this company again!
Muy mala experiencia mas de 8 dias y mi pedido nunca llegó se equivocaron con la dirección me prometieron solucionarlo y nada!
The worst experience ever!
Boolchand's is rated 4.61 based on 98 reviews