Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Great products great service.
I made 2 orders one in November 30 and another on december 1 you charged my credit card and I still waiting for my orders. I send 3 communications and call 2 times but nobody helps me.
great selection, great service!
Easy to search and buy online. Ordered late at night and they called the next day with my order
Ordering with Boolchand’s made my shopping experience quick and easy. I placed my order online after store hours and was able to pick up in store the morning after. Both ordering and picking up took less than 5 minutes. I will continue to use Boolchand’s and I recommend others to do the same.
Very good experience buying at Boolchands online. Fast and easy. Great service. Products delivered home two days after I bought them. Real fast and easier than having to go to the store!
Fast and Great Service. Everyone is always helpful and pleasant. It makes for a great shopping experience (online and in store). I am a return customer!
Got my Package fast, very happy.
Fast service and great prices!
Always loved shopping in st Martin thanks for going online!
Great personal service!
A great on line buying experience at Boolchand ! I bought a iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner on line, paid with my MCB visa card and got the appliance in 2 days, without leaving the safety of my home during escalating cases of Covid 19. Absolutely no hassle. Thanks Boolchand.
Me encanta la página ya que lo envían gratis y no pagamos ivu, uno se economiza mucho! Estoy esperando mi paquete. Espero que llegue todo bien.
Everything was perfect!!!
Excellent service
At this moment I haven’t received the merchandise, neither information of when will be shipped! I made the order on Nov 30, 2020 and it says is 5 day shipping, they are for a gift and I haven’t received more information, not happy at this moment
Great Service!
Received product ahead of time & in perfect condition!
The salesgirls at Pandora Paseo are always very helpful. They give suggestions or advice and take their time showing you whatever you want. Always a pleasure shopping there and I never leave empty handed.
Excelente servicio ... todo llego rápido ❣️