Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Great online purchase experience! The order process was swift and curbside pickup went really smooth. Thank you Boolchand's for the great service.
The website was easy to manage and the purchase process went very quick without any complication. Within 3 days I got what I ordered. They were very helpful and polite in the store also.
Fast shipping.
STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY ORDER !!!!!
Very fast service, nice store attendants at Pandora Oranjestad.
Excellent service. I’m very pleased with my purchase. Fast and reliable.
Friendly & fast service!
The set is beautiful , the only thing i didnt like is that it didnt come seperate supposidly if they were for different people ! It's beautiful , and the service was great it was ready the same day !
Very smooth process when buying on line.
Excelente. Perfect. Good deals !! Thanks!!!
Excelente servicio! Compre vía online durante el Black friday y fue una buena experiencia, al día siguiente me contactaron para buscar el producto, yo escogí la opción curbside y fue bastante comodo el proceso de entrega. El producto como siempre en buen estado.
I was looking for a gift for Christmas and found what I was looking for online. I put it in my cart and waited for Black Friday Sale. When I went to my cart it said it wasn't available any longer, so I went back and found it again on the site and I was able to get the one I wanted. Before the sales it was 349.00 and on Black Friday it said was 399.00 now 349.00 which is a little confusing. I felt I didn't really get it on any type of sale and I could have purchased it days before. I did curb side pickup and that went pretty smoothly after I was able to be connected to the correct person that knew about my order. All in all I do all my shopping at Boolchand's as I am confident everything is brand new and if anything I can always go back to them.
Good place to shop, online store works perfect.
They were very kind with my requests, and friendly. Good service keep it up
With credit card was stressful to comply with 6 digit on statement with 24 hr to be able to get the good deal. Checking online constantly was not nice and panicking. Afterwards I was able to send my Id and cc. I understand all the fraud going on . Once in the store to pickup excellent service, very kind.
Ordering something online at Boolchand's is fast, easy and understandable. The only issue was that I had to proof that I'm the holder of the credit card. The pick-up service was friendly and quick.
Always the best advice and service, you’ll even see the owners and managers on the floor to help out! Keep it up guys!
Super good customer service everytime
Good place to buy
Try having more pictures of your products and also more info but other than that your services are great and very fast too!
Boolchand's is rated 4.61 based on 303 reviews