Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Ordered a ring on Thursday and it arrived on the Monday! So incredibly happy with it and the customer service. 100% recommend to anyone. Definitely ordering again
Great Service
Brilliant company!
Highly recommended, very fast shipping, I got it the next day of putting the order! and most importantly my wife loves the necklace and earrings. Will definitely buy from them again!
Beautiful and delicate pieces!
Great service
Order came through very quickly and with no issue - a pleasure to order from, will do so again!
This brilliant company had exactly what I wanted when i didnt think i would be able to find it anywhere. They had the best price and the item arrived quickly and was well packaged.I would thoroughly recommend them and will be using them again myself.
I was a bit worried that the stuff I ordered wouldn't look like the photos or be to small.... IT IS ALL PERFECT Thankyou 😁😁😁❀
Beautiful jewellery and great prices
Arrived in excellent time and condition.
Great product, great delivery
I'm happy with my jewellery, and Super Fast delivery!
Received order . Bracelets are very small fitting.
Dear Valerie,

We are sorry that you have not yet received your order, this is not usually the case. we strive to provide fast shipment, however this time it is a letdown.
Please leave this to me follow this up with AustPost, and get some answers. We will be in touch tomorrow to give you an update. Please be patient with us we will find an amicable solution.

Your Brilliant Support Team.
Totally love love love Brilliant Co. Products are of the highest quality, delivery within a couple of days AND the Customer Service folk are just amazing My favourite on line Company
Absolutely gorgeous pieces and amazing customer service. Thank you Brilliant Co x
Very fast and satisfying customer service and beautiful products.I’m very happy with my earrings and i’ll keep shopping from your boutique for sure!!
Lovely jewellery and fast delivery. Very happy.
What can I say still haven’t recieved items not satisfied but you tried to send before the day I requested
The ring was everything that I expected,I am more than pleased with it and the good value for money.
Brilliant Co is rated 4.56 based on 90 reviews