Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Quick notification by email on expected delivery. Product as advertised delivered. Will shop again!
I received my Sparkling Beez B Bug Dangle Earrings today and they are just beautiful. Thankyou for your quick service. Clare Davidson
Thought I was getting a bargain but not so. One pair of earring was just a thin cheap plastic. Not worth half the sale price. The other pair were small when I expected long dangle earrings. As well I nearly gave up trying to open clasp. Only after much effort did I prise it open.
Hello Wendi,

Thank you for reaching us.

Thank you also for your honest feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the items purchased were not up to your expectations.

Our team has sent you an email to assist you further on this.

Have a nice day.

BCo Support
Is the perfect birthday present for a friend. Great quality and as always excellent product and service.
Bought my wife some pearl stud earrings and she was over the moon with them. Thsnks Brilliant Co
Wow! Not only were they great items, but their chosen courier was super fast! Brilliant Co is based in NSW. I ordered on Monday afternoon and received it on Tuesday morning in QLD!
Great quality earrings at a great price.
Beautiful products, amazing online staff help, easy returns process. Easy to overspend on yourself. Definitely will shop here again
Awesome collection, great specials and excellent service.
Beautiful earrings I just wish they were a bit larger
Hello Maureen,

Thank you for your honest and positive review.

We hope to serve you again in future.

Have a nice day :)

Brilliant Co
I had a problem with one of the products and offered my thoughts on it and was agreeably surprised at a positive outcome. I should also add that the item was delivered very quickly. The packaging team also had a sense of humour in adding a FRAGILE Handle with care for a silver cleaning cloth!
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your kind words and we do apologise for the hiccup on our side. We will do our best to avoid such errors in future.

We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Extremely disappointed with my purchase of 10mm white gold hoop earrings
They barely fit over bottom of my lobes. More like earrings designed for a child.
$99 including GST I expected they would be at least wearable not so..They are useless. A suggestion. Use photos of a model wearing earrings so customers can see items on a person
Hello there, We are sorry to hear that the earrings did not meet your expectation. We are more than happy to give you a replacement as these earrings come in 3 sizes, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm. You can also return them for a store credit or a refund. Thank you also for your suggestion. We will definitely do our best to improve. We have also sent you an official email. Do let us know which solution you prefer best. Have a nice day.
Delivery time was outstanding, what in the world! Got here way before I thought they would, and before other packages that I bought before this order, so really good. Also, the process was very easy and they updated me with each step; really good service!
Dear Valued Customer,

We really appreciate your kind words and we will continue to do our best to meet and exceed your expectations.

Your positive feedback just made our day much better!

We hope to serve you again in the coming future.

Cheers!

Lovely pieces
as a new customer i found that your product ,in my case earrings,was of excellent value.my first encounter was somewhat disappointing as it was through another company and took far too long for delivery.your direct service
via toll was also excellent and can recommend your company to prospective customers
Beautiful rings. I brought 3 and immediately went back online and brought another 2 once I saw the quality of the jewellery. Absolutely amazing stuff. So happy.
I love 💕 brilliant co
All my Purchases have been absolutely fantastic come really quick very surprised on how well they wear and last
First time buyer off this site. Exactly as the pictures portray on the site could not be happier with my purchases...
Super fast delivery. Super fast! They get your order and it pretty much is to you within a week or two. Like I’ve ordered 6 things during covid, and even though they were the last thing I ordered, they were the 2nd to be delivered
quick delivery. great item