Brilliant Co Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Very happy love everything I received thank you"
"Extremely happy with the service and prompt delivery!"
"Very happy with my purchases and exactly how advertised Was kept notified exactly how my delivery was going"
"Beautiful products exactly as shown"
"Brilliant Co were excellent to deal with, beautiful product as described and super quick delivery. Judy"
"Very pleased with my order my earrings are lovely and pleased with the quick delivery"
"Fantastic jewellery was exactly to what was ordered packed sent and delivered on time. Full communication during the progress thankyou"
"Just like the name - brilliant!!"
"Brilliant Co was easy to order from with very quick delivery time. Very happy with their service."
"I have purchased a couple of pieces from Brilliant co and found them to be reliable, fast delivery and products have been great...I would recommend them to everyone."
"I was really happy with the jewellery I purchased & the price was good also thank you"
"Great ring and design good fit Have also order a pair of earings"
"brilliant co is one of my favourite sites the items are so amazing and at a reasonable prize quick to receive will be buying more products thank you"
"The jewellery is beautiful at reasonable prices and the service is prompt."
Brilliant Co is rated 4.84 based on 55 reviews