Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brilliant Co 4 star review on 25th May 2020
natasha dohne
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with my purchase would definitely buy from this company again
Products purchased appear to be of quality but as they are yet to be worn I can't give an informed review
Items were nicely packaged and parcel arrived sooner than expected. Quality items!
Loving the jewellery and can’t believe how quick delivery is. Thanks.
Absolutely love these earrings perfect size very sparkly I received them very quickly very happy with my purchase
Hello Angela,

Thank you for your positive review.

We are happy that you love your earrings.

Do check us out for more pretty earrings.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Brilliant Co
Love the bracelet and the shipping was way quicker then I expected it to be. Did I say I love it?
I bought a ring from here just over a week ago now, and have had it for under a week. In this week I followed their guidelines for keeping my ring in pristine condition, however within a few days my finger was stained green and my ring no longer silver. I do not recommend purchasing a ring from here if you want it to last.
Haven't get any update about when my order will be delivery, i put order 5 days ago.
love love my bangles and ear rings I received from brilliant co
Hello Pam,

Thank you for leaving us your positive review.

We are glad that you love your items purchased.

Thank you for your continuous support and trust in us.

Check us out often for more great items at affordable prices

Thank you and have a great day!

Brilliant Co
Purchased earrings, rose gold twisted sleepers, they look great, excellent value and super fast delivery and packaged in a beautiful tin
Hello Phillip,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are glad that you are happy with your purchases.

Thank you for your continuous support and trust in us.

Don't forget to shop more for more great items!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Brilliant Co
Good quality products, fast delivery,nicely packaged. Very happy with with jewellery.
Hello Lidia,

Thank you for your purchase.

We are glad that you are happy with your purchases.

Don't forget to shop more for more great items!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Brilliant Co
The two necklaces and the earrings were ok, the two sets I was disappointed with. I suppose you get what you pay for.
Hello Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your purchase and your honest review.

We would like to apologise if our products did not meet your expectation but we stand by our quality. Therefore we would like to offer you a $10 Voucher as a special discount for you on your next purchase.

Please check your email for further details about this.

My mum will love it 😍 thank you. Your customer service and delivery was excellent. Will definitely order from your store again πŸ‘
The pieces of jewellery I received were as I ordered and were beautifully packed. I was very impressed and happy to order again thanks.
Happy with purchase
Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad that you are happy with your purchase. Thank you and have a nice day!
Really happy with my recent purchase of 2 x pairs of ear-rings. Easy to order on line and delivery was received within a few days. Will keep on shopping with Brilliant Co.
Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad that you loved your earrings. We are also happy that you enjoyed your shopping experience. Thank you for your kind words and continuous support. We look forward to seeing you again.

Have a nice day.
The jewelry I purchased was beautiful and as described. The prices fantastic. Great quality.
Great products,beautiful and cheap with very fast shipping.thank you.
So very pleased with my purchases from Brilliant Co. very professional,
Beautifully made and punctual delivery.

Margaret Baker
Nice, but I didn’t receive my free earrings.
Dear McKenzie,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us. We are more than happy to hear that you love your items purchased. Unfortunately to know that you did not received the free earrings is so unexpected so we understand your frustration and we will do our best to assist you with this.

On behalf of Brilliant Co, I apologise for you to have to experience this issue. As the best resolution to this, we have shipped out your free earrings today and will send you an email of the tracking details.

Once again, we appreciate your time and effort in sharing your experience with us.

We would appreciate if you could leave us a positive review and share your experience with us when received the item.

BCo Team