Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
A good honest company with prompt delivery dates and good quality products. I’ve been a customer for nearly a year and never had to return anything. Items arrive beautifully wrapped and ready to present as a present if you so wish. Thanks
Beautiful affordable pieces. Very prompt delivery.
I just love this company. The variety and quality of product is awesome. I always find the perfect gift. The service and communication great.
Great products and low prices
I did an order with about 40 bracelets and it all messed up as they sent me a lot of bracelets not look the same as the one i ordered and one bracelet when i received was all fall apart, really disappointed
I was happy with the necklaces and how quick they arrived. I was disappointed that the 4 necklaces I bought were in 1 tin and not in individual pouches as they are gifts and now will have to source boxes to place them in.
Arrived early package was good and I am very pleased with my purchase. Will shop with you again
Just What I wanted. Item as described, fast postsge
Very disappointed. The wording To the moon and back is blackened and hard to read. Disappointed
Very happy with my three ankle chains, Brilliant Co were fast to resolve a minor matter; highly recommended online seller!
I bought the pandora inspired jewellery and it’s nothing like pandora. The jewellery looks dull and cheap. I returned my package for a refund
Quick and prompt service items are beautiful
I was under the impression that the products were actually Swarovsky due to the advertising used.
Beware these are copies only and not authentic branded items!.
The quality does not come close to the real thing.
Hi Pauline,

Thank you for reaching us, we appreciate your time for placing an order with us.

We are sorry to hear that the item which you purchased does not meet your expectation. We appreciate that you brought this to our attention and we will do our best to help you with this.

We have clear stated that they are embellished with Swarovski crystals and are not made from Swarovski themselves.

However, our products are covered by 100 days satisfaction guarantee, so by any chance you do not like the items purchased you may return them back to us.

Do let us know.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Very happy with my purchase would definitely buy from this company again
Products purchased appear to be of quality but as they are yet to be worn I can't give an informed review
Items were nicely packaged and parcel arrived sooner than expected. Quality items!
Loving the jewellery and can’t believe how quick delivery is. Thanks.
Absolutely love these earrings perfect size very sparkly I received them very quickly very happy with my purchase
Hello Angela,

Thank you for your positive review.

We are happy that you love your earrings.

Do check us out for more pretty earrings.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
Brilliant Co
Love the bracelet and the shipping was way quicker then I expected it to be. Did I say I love it?
I bought a ring from here just over a week ago now, and have had it for under a week. In this week I followed their guidelines for keeping my ring in pristine condition, however within a few days my finger was stained green and my ring no longer silver. I do not recommend purchasing a ring from here if you want it to last.
Brilliant Co is rated 4.48 based on 170 reviews