Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brilliant Co 4 star review on 25th May 2020
natasha dohne
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
Great product, great delivery
I'm happy with my jewellery, and Super Fast delivery!
Received order . Bracelets are very small fitting.
Dear Valerie,

We are sorry that you have not yet received your order, this is not usually the case. we strive to provide fast shipment, however this time it is a letdown.
Please leave this to me follow this up with AustPost, and get some answers. We will be in touch tomorrow to give you an update. Please be patient with us we will find an amicable solution.

Your Brilliant Support Team.
Totally love love love Brilliant Co. Products are of the highest quality, delivery within a couple of days AND the Customer Service folk are just amazing
My favourite on line Company
Absolutely gorgeous pieces and amazing customer service. Thank you Brilliant Co x
Very fast and satisfying customer service and beautiful products.I’m very happy with my earrings and i’ll keep shopping from your boutique for sure!!
Lovely jewellery and fast delivery. Very happy.
What can I say still haven’t recieved items not satisfied but you tried to send before the day I requested
The ring was everything that I expected,I am more than pleased with it and the good value for money.
Great earings great service
Brilliant fast service. Excellent to deal with and will definitely be back to buy more beautiful jewellery!!
I ordered my through the market place on catch of the day in the afternoon and received the item the following day. I don't recall ever recieving a parcel the next day as everything usually takes longer to get to Tasmania. Exceptional quality and service. So much so that I will only be buying Jewlery from your company from now on.
I was very impressed with your Customer Service after I received my earrings which was a bit big for me although I like the style of them I asked was there a smaller pair with the same design I was told no.
I kept them and I found another smaller pair similar which I ordered and received them within 2 days after order. Thank you for sending order so quickly.
Thanking you
Arrived quickly love the earrings that I bought.
Absolutely beautiful. Such a wonderful sparkle. I love wearing them.
Very fast delivery pandora bracelet was exactly the same as the photo beautiful my granddaughter was very happy loved it
Products as described and as shown on photos. Not sure if will tarnish after sometime. Items delivered earlier than expected.
The earnings I purchased look better than in the pictures and the quality looks very good and the delivery arrived on schedule as per the emails you sent me.

I will definitely be looking at purchasing other Brilliant Co products in the near future
Website = Very Good; Product Tracking =Excellent (Better than "Very Good"); Timely Delivery = Excellent +; Product Quality = Check back with me in January 2020

Thanks
I recently bought two pairs of white gold huggies from brilliant co. The customer service was fabulous and the earrings a very good price. I received them much quicker than expected. I’ll be spreading the word about brilliant co and their amazing price😀
Brilliant Co is rated 4.48 based on 119 reviews