bykallevig.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend bykallevig.com

Tell us how bykallevig.com made you happy
SCAM WEBSITE. Untrustworthy company, and terrible customer service.
I bought 4 chairs on sale on Oct 23. I asked whether the delivery could be delayed, and they confirmed it, twice. I got a text message last night only saying that the payment had been refunded. If I hadn't emailed, called, and chatted with customer service, I would have not known what happened. They argue two different reasons (covid restrictions and T&C of sale, depending on who you talk to), that in any case the sale representative should have informed me but was unaware of at the time of the purchase. I asked to buy the same product at the original price but they now tell me it I have to buy it at the new price (which is double), and will not take responsibility for the mistake. They could contacted me to change the delivery date, too, but did not.
I bought 6 chairs on this website. The chairs were in offer and I used a voucher for free delivery received from them. Once the order has been placed, I received a message saying that the order was cancelled because I used their voucher and the invited me to buy again those chairs at a higher price since the offer finished the day before. It is a scam website. Stay away.
I ordered a chair 8 weeks ago. Was Listed available Immediately. They took money immediately and heard nothing from them since. I keep chasing and they are processing order, they say. Terrible service
Mixed results - I ordered 3 chairs on the 23rd June and received them 7 days later - not quite the 3 day delivery time the website promised on the product page for that chair, but not too bad and we like the chairs.
Hence we then ordered another 3 of the same chairs on 30th June (based on the same promised delivery date on the product page) and heard nothing for a week so chased the order status. I was then told it would be at least 4 more weeks for delivery as they were out of stock in Ireland and the chairs were being shipped from their overseas factory. Obviously I was a little frustrated at this as the page for that chair clearly said a 3 day delivery time, plus they force you to pay a 'premium' delivery charge of £49 - makes sense when the delivery time is a few days but several weeks definitely doesn't warrant a premium delivery charge.

What is worse is that their customer service team have so far just tried to fob me off by saying there's an FAQ which states delivery times might be longer. If they'd have held their hands up and said sorry, it's much longer than advertised so we'll refund you the delivery charge then I'd have been happy and given a much better review. As it is I'd say proceed with caution and double check everything before ordering - they clearly have no scruples when it comes to showing false stock levels and fast delivery times on the product pages to hook you in and then refusing to budge when they then don't deliver. There's definitely no sense of wanting to treat their customers fairly or get repeat business, just make a quick buck, I won't be returning.
This company appears to be a scam company. They advertised one week delivery on the website. Once the order was placed and after a week no email, no sign of the product. I placed an order on 22nd of May. Since then I have been calling every other week and they say the product is coming from Vietnam, it is in transit and you cannot cancel and it would be with you in 4-8 weeks. So it was 4 weeks in May, 4-8 Weeks in the middle of July, 4-8 weeks today. They refuse to refund either. Most of the good reviews are fake! Beware.
Five weeks after placing my order, you're still "preparing" it. Delivery date keeps getting longer and longer. An office chair bought to use during lockdown work from home will now likely arrive after i've returned to the office. I'm worried it's never going to arrive. I'd like my money back now.
We have exactly the same response. The 72hrs turned into 4 weeks now turned into 8 weeks, no compensation offered and no chance to cancel the order. This is awful customer service and they are a disgrace.
Where are my items, ordered 4 chairs over a month ago, according to the website they were in stock and delivery will take 72hrs to my door, a month later still no chairs. Keep getting told 3-5days it is now getting a bit boring having to wait around and chase them, i need some chairs!!!!
bykallevig.com is rated 1.13 based on 8 reviews