Callaway Pre-Owned Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Callaway Pre-Owned deliver?

Tell us how Callaway Pre-Owned made you happy

"Buyer Beware!! I ordered individual irons from Calloway Preowned on 20-Dec-2018. They provided a 30% discount on orders in excess of $300.00 USD which I received. Based upon their promise of a Price Match Guarantee, I checked the price of the same clubs, same condition on 30-Dec-2018 and found that each club was listed for a substantially lower price than what I paid when I ordered my clubs. When I called back within the 14 day period, 2-Jan-2019, I received the response that I did qualify for the newer lower price. The service representative explained their "shell" game this way. On my order, the discount was applied to my entire order at the end of the process so the listed price did not reflect the discount. The new lower prices listed on the their web sight already included the discount so the new prices were in fact not lower. This is the kind of shell game, trickery that I would have expected from a much less reputable company but apparently Calloway Preowned falls into this lower category as well. I will not purchase any additional items from Calloway Preowned Golf due to their lack of integrity in the way they advertise their prices to avoid the hollow promise of a 14 day Price Match Guarantee."
Are you Callaway Pre-Owned? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just received my Callaway Big Bertha OS iron set + 4H and 5H. I am so delighted; the clubs are exactly as described. As usual, Callaway Pre-Owned delivered fabulous clubs, at fabulous price. This is my third and not my last purchase from them. The transaction was easy and I received the clubs within four days. Just amazing! Thank you Callaway Pre-Owned, you are the best."
"Have had many transactions with Callaway PO. The condition of clubs I purchased were as advertised. The overall process was okay. My last two orders; however, were a bit troubling. On one order, the "like new" condition Big Bertha OS iron set had different lie angles for each of the clubs. I was having trouble hitting the irons with any consistency and went to a club fitter who found the varying lie angles. On my last two orders, I did a trade in. Both times, Callaway PO exceeded their posted guidelines for credit return for the trade in clubs. They say the normal processing time is 7-10 business days. The first order took 16 business days and was expedited because I contacted them several times. I'm currently awaiting credit for trade in clubs they received from me 13 business days ago and am now being told the processing time is 20-25 days; double the time posted on their website."
"Great clubs for not too expensive. Honest about be condition"
Callaway Pre-Owned is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews