Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Query answered promptly and radio purchased which arrived in good order within 2 days despite free postage. Very happy to receive an excellent product which was easy to fit and sounds great. Would recommend.
Excellent service, quick delivery.
Great price and fast delivery. Top service - thank you.
Brought JVC speakers for MX5, fitter perfectly best price on the internet. Excellent delivery will defo use again highly recommended.
Highly recommend considering the circumstances with what’s going on in the world
Very fast delivery and good service regarding the circumstances of what’s going on in the world I would highly recommend
Happy with my purchases and fast delivery due to covid 19 . Many thanks Car Audio Centre . Highly recommended
Competitive prices and was delivered quickly. Would definitely use again and recommend
Excellent service at an excellent price. Delivery was fast too, considering current situation.
Once again another superb purchace from the car audio centre. I have bought both radio and now speakers. I would recommend you to anyone that asks.
Very pleased with the selection and great value on the website and delivery was quick thanks
Very helpful staff, was between 2 radios and opted for the bluetooth one, informed me of all the kit I needed and it was all here within 2 days, excellent
Fantastic service
Very helpful staff guided me through my order, what's included & what's extra. Good prices & next day delivery.
Great products would recommend
Good service delivered on time. Speakers excellent value
Really helpful staff, told them the make and model of my car and they were able to give me a full no commitment breakdown of everything I would need for a successful install.
Road Angel Pure is great, it’s the 4th one I’ve bought We all have one in our household.
Great product and fast delivery Wanted to order another for my other car but price had gone up in the week since i bought it!
Fast delivery. Helpful staff on hand to solve installation issue.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.35 based on 1,487 reviews