Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Aftersales support was zero. I wanted to fit a Pioneer head unit to a Honda Insight and was told I needed only one lead, A week later 4 unanswered emails and support from the cable manufacturer, I resolved the fitting. No thanks to CAC
Service was ok but product was rubbish! They should de-list rather than sell something not fit for purpose. Although they did allow me to return.
C/S/Advisor was a bit abrupt, and the price of the lead was very dear and delivery charge was a bit high. It cost me £37 when the same lead and delivery 18 months ago cost me £20. When trying to get this point across to the Advisor , he wasn't interested.
Item was good as described what I was disappointed with was the excuse the not next day blaming covid and delays and unwillingness to refund "next-day" on the invoice if you cannot deliver remove it or reword "next-day"
Road Angel reimbursed subscription in 1 day. Road Angel use Car Audio Centre to handle their hardware distribution and returns. Car Audio Centre took 3 weeks and 3 phone call chases to make reimbursement for hardware return made on same day as subscription cancellation.
Order a set of InPhase 5x7" speakers. When they arrived the box was correct but when I opened it I had one 5x7" speaker and one round 6" speaker. I contacted them and I just got an email saying send to this address and use this label, from the returns manager. No apology or explanation. I then asked if I would get a replacement set or a refund and I haven't received a response. As I have had no response I cant buy another set as they may send a replacement instead of a refund and then ill have two sets. Delivery was fast, customer service is very poor. I would have given one star but because they sent a returns label I went to two. Wont be buying from here again, I mean who wants two different size speakers??
The fuse does not reach far enough into the fuse box to make contact.
This was my first order from Car Audio Centre and in general the service was good but the product was not suitable for purpose. I ordered a Connects2 CT23FT21 Double Din Facia which was advertised for suitable for a 2021 Fiat Ducato. It requires major alterations to fit and even then it’s not secure. I did contact CAC and they admitted having to suggest cutting parts off. In fairness to CAC an alternative was suggested but I had no confidence in this part fitting. I have contacted CAC direct suggesting they need to contact Connects2 as this item is not suitable for 2021 Fiat Ducato. Photo attached shows the lugs and parts I had to cut off.
really sad, used this place before and the speakers were great. Did an order a week ago and had to throw the speakers away after 24 hours, for some reason they just distorted and only worked when pushed down yet they weren’t even under/over powered. Maybe come back in the future
Box was smashed by dpd, the bubble wrap would have helped a bit better wrapped around the head unit rather than stuffed down one side. The head unit works but I wouldn't buy from them again. It also took over 24 hours to respond to a simple question which they then posted on their website instead of actually replying to my email which meant I couldn't follow up on their pretty useless answer. Now I'm being mythered to leave a review at 9pm on a Saturday evening.
I ordered a replacement SD card For my snooper trucker satnav on Friday . later that day i received a email ."your order has been dispatched. (Great i thought. ) On Saturday email from royal mail We've received your parcel. Delivery is due: Monday(What a terrific service). NO because 7 days later it has still not arrived. 3 phone calls to supplier. I have been told give it a few more days. Will i ever fet it.??????
I have v 1.1 of the roadangel pure speed camera warning. When I had a call saying that v2 was available, I took up the offer. It arrived on time. However, the replacement still showed v 1.1 on the box. I checked with them, v1.1 on the box is what they call v2. They agreed to accept return, but would not cover cost. I have returned the item 3 days ago, at a cost of £10, and now awaiting the refund.
Cannot comment on quality of the product I’ve bought , as 8 days later I still haven’t received it . COVID has slowed things down but it should be 8 days
Paid for next working day delivery it took 4 days
I have now received two emails asking what I think about my purchase and it still hasn’t arrived. If the delivery time said two weeks I wouldn’t be worried but as it was 2-4 days now I’m a bit curious. I understand it’s the Christmas period but a little more information on package estimation times and delivery would be helpful:(
Ordered on the 3rd with 2-4 day delivery, received on the 9th .. Products good quality
My order has not arrived yet!
Operator never told me of a £7.95 postage so come as a surprise when checked CC bill . My order was posted Saturday it’s now Wednesday still has not arrived considering postage was expensive not happy.
Poor service unhelpful staff
I was looking for Purple Rain wheel cleaner. Everywhere around £10 for 500ml. I thought I was buying a 1L bottel for £15 plus £5 shipping. When it turned up I realised I had paid £20 for 500ml. Way too expensive, won't use again
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.40 based on 2,756 reviews