Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very good but be prepared to wait been over 8 days still not received goods but asked to review before I’ve received anything
The satnav I ordered arrived on time (actually early) and is in perfect condition just as advertised, and at the advertised price. So why only 2 stars ?, it’s all to do with the sales process and how paranoid you are: 1) I phoned on a Sunday to clarify a detail prior to purchase and was told that I could expect to receive the item by the “end of next week”. I ordered on-line. I didn’t set up an account but provided a password just because this would allow the package to be tracked. 2) I received a confirmation email with my order number, and was informed an account had been setup and the user-id/password was included PLAIN TEXT (why send a password in plain text ?). 3) I logged into my new account and changed the password. My account had been set up with “1 click purchase” which I switched off. Checked the order history to find that I had not ordered anything and had no history (this was Sunday so I thought wait for Monday). 4) I rang on Tuesday about my confusing lack of order history and was asked for my email address (not order number) and initially told that I had a couple of things waiting in my basket but hadn’t ordered anything - I set things up a couple of times before deciding to purchase, but at that time I had no account so it’s not clear why they would maintain a basket for me. 5) Eventually it was confirmed that I had ordered my satnav and the money had been taken, but I had been given the wrong order number, and nothing was happening on my real order (hadn’t been dispatched etc). 6) The real order was sent for dispatch and I was told it should arrive the next day (it did arrive on Wednesday) and that my purchase history on my account would be updated when the service person had time to sort it (it was updated by the end of the day). 7) I have everything I need but there is no option to delete my on-line account which I don’t want as it seems too risky. So while it’s clear there are some sincere helpful people involved I think the whole thing is let down by poor security awareness and a lack of robust process suitable for a modern on-line business – e.g I guess the “1 click purchase” implies they still have my credit details and anyone who had seen the email with the password would have had an opportunity to do nasty stuff.
The delivery was amazing and on time but the product produces white noise and I can’t really hear the audio over it.
Very disappointed that having ordered something and paid for it, that is was not in stock, and hasn't arrived almost a week later. It is on it's way now, but had to delay the work being done etc, I think you should say if something is not in stock at the time of order.
Unfortunately sent via Royal Mail, who lost it. It would have helped if the tracking number had been displayed, so its loss was spotted earlier - perhaps they could improve their process a little. More frustrating was that I was assured a replacement would be sent and it hasn't been yet. - I will improve my rating and this review - when i've received the refund
The item was fine and the price was also good. However this is where the posistives end. The postage was really slow They have a sale on their website but the prices are still the same as other retailers but not listing a sale. Makes you feel like your being fooled. Also.the Customer service is appauling and does not install confidence. Ive bought items from them including 2 pionner amps and 2 sets of components. I always felt a bit worried about my purchases as they do not reply to any of my emails regarding items prices and genral questions. So yes fairly decent pricing however do not expect any customer service. I havent had to send anything back yet but i would be worried about how I would get treated if i did need to.
Late for dispatch, waiting already 5 days.
Received damaged goods. Emailed multiple times now to resolve the issue and haven't received a reply.
I pay 15£ for Saturday delivery, but the item arrive Monday, i write a couple emails but with no answer......
Paid extra for next day delivery, product was not dispatched until next day and arrived the day after. Emailed asking for feedback as to why this happened and never received a reply.
I bought the JW1000 subwoofer wiring kit. It does not include the terminal connectors that are needed to attach the power cables to the battery and ground. I had to search around many shops to find some to buy separately. The shop I ended up buying the terminals from sold wiring kits which already come with the terminals attached, for the same price as this one.
I recently purchased a Parrot MKi9200 hands free kit for a Fiat 500 64 plate. I purposely asked one of the technical team at Car Audio Centre if all the cables were included as the mechanic who was fitting this item said that I may need am extra electrical loom. I was informed that I would NOT require any extra cables. Took the car to the garage to have it fitted only to find out that an extra electrical loom was indeed required. I was without the car for the day only to be told that bit couldn't be done without the loom unless they started cutting wires which they were reluctant to do. Car has to go back next week to get this item fitted. Another day without the car all because the technical team at Car Audio Centre don't know there bread and butter. The required loom has since been ordered from Halfords.
Speedy delivry but woeful support. The website for software update seems down all the tome, and no response in 4 days to support email.
I ordered a car stereo and I paid for next day delivery and waited all day for my item to come. Eventually I received the car steroid four days later. When I opened the parcel it has no Manuel/ instructions book for it. Totally disappointed customer. I am planning to call tomorrow morning and hopefully will be sent instruction booklet.
I ordered a car stereo on December 27th and paid an additional premium for next day delivery. The delivery company (UK Mail) say they attempted delivery on 28th and 29th. No such delivery was attempted, I was home all day both days and other companies did deliver as promised on both those days. I completed the delivery notification request to receive an email when the delivery driver was at the stop before mine, I never received any notification. UK Mail emailed on 29th to say they will attempt delivery again on January 2nd. I will not hold my breath. I have received deliveries from Amazon on both 30th and 31st December. You are being let down badly by your choice of courier. I have left two complaints with UK Mail and requested a call (it is not possible to speak to a real person via the number they provide on their website). I did receive one email on 29th to say their records show the item was delivered. It was not. How do I get the premium I paid for next day delivery refunded?
Paid for next day delivery. Item didn’t arrive till 3 days later.
They are happy to sell you you kit whether it is the right product or not, they are no so good at taking resposibility for what they have advised you you need to purchase. If you know exactly what you need and it is cheaper here then I guess they are an okay supplier.
Had to wait 11 days for the products !!! i assumed you had them in stock . If i have not chased you about my order i would not have know there was a delay. You need to put on your web site if the product is in stock or not !!!!
Useless. Purchased a Pioneer unit for my car which didn't fit the stock unit. Unit is the wrong size for the car and a different wiring harness required. Even called CAC before finishing the purchase online to verify fitment and was assured by a condescending twat that it was "plug & play", meaning direct fit and no changes to wiring harness required. 350 quid later and I have a paperweight. Even shipped the unit at my own expense to another country after being reassured it would fit.
Ordered before 5pm and paid for next day delivery as stated on website. Order didn't get shipped or arrive next day. Tried to contact them to request refund of postage cost but have received any response 4 days later.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.36 based on 1,496 reviews