Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Telephone orders handled badly and basically received goods I did not need/order. No E-mail Conformation of Order. Returned Items took forever again no conformation of refund. Ordered another item on line and again no e-mail conformation if the order had even gone through and was being processed. Lack of communication a real problem. Can't see me using them again.
First and unfortunately the last time I will ever use this store. I purchased a wiring harness to connect an after market stereo in my car. Ordering was easy delivery was fairly quick. Unfortunately when trying to connect to my stereo the harness would not fit, compared the harness to the picture online and it didn't match. Checked I had ordered the right harness, yes the product code was correct but the harness wasn't. I called to explain and get a replacement, and was told I would receive an email with return instructions and a replacement would be sent as quickly as possible.
No email was received and I had to return at my own expense, I also sent a letter with the return explaining the problem and requested a correct replacement. I received an auto response email letting me know I would have a refund which was received within a couple of days.
So very poor customer service, no harness and £3.60 less in my pocket.
Was expecting a official snooper charging lead and got a standard one which I could of got from eBay for about a £5.
£7.99 p+p of a plastic bag with eBay written on it
Unfortunately I’ve had to give one star as 0 was not a option
Great service but make sure you don't have to return anything, two weeks passed and still nothing.
Item arrived but had problems connecting the rear view camera with my device. Talked to technical support with no success, directed back to sales. It seemed to be a long drawn out process to try and explain my problem and that it was more hassle than it was worth. After 3 calls I decided to ask for a full refund, really disappointed by spending nearly £60 to improve my device and all I received was problems and hassle to get my money back.
Still being resolved updated sim for my snooper sat nav seems to be malfunctioning was expecting a call back on same day as enquires delivery service good. Price three fold on last purchase last year
Would like to put - . Ordered radio 29 June. Have had three emails but not the one for tracking have made phone calls last one I recorded. Radio appears to have got lost,was told another one would be sent we live in hope .
The double din fascia I bought is not ISO standard double din so it is very hard to find a stereo to fit it. I tried to install it but cannot send it back! Beware that you check elsewhere as there advertising for this product is missleading!
I have not received my order to date hence the low rating I could not do no stars. Please deliver my goods.
rubbish after sales non contactable
I RETURNED THE PINK CAR CLEANER BACK TO YOU ON TUESDAY YOU HAD TO SIGN FOR IT AND YOU DID BUT I HAVE NOT HAD MY MONEY RETURNED, COULD YOU SEE THAT I AM FULLY REFUNDED PLUS £5.00 P+P,YOUR ADVERT IS VERY MISLEADING PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GETTING THE 3 ITEMS IN THE PICTURE,YOU NEVER EVEN SENT A TRIGGER WITH THE BOTTLE SO THAT I COULD USE IT!!!! VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS AS I HAVE HEARD NOTHING ABOUT A REFUND BUT YOU BOMBARD ME WITH @MAILS ASKING FOR MY VIEW I HAD TO CLICK THE 1 STAR AS THERE IS NO ZERO RATING TO SAY I FEEL RIPPED OFF IS A UNDERSTATMENT.
your very misleading picture of the pink product I thought I was getting all that was advertised but all I got was a small bottle with no trigger to use it !!!! very poor customer service when I spoke to the guy regarding the pink cleaning product he said send it back for full refund which I am first thing on Monday.
Don't use this useless company. They sent me faulty product and want me to pay for uninstallation. Look elsewhere... rude customer service!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Shocking from start to finish. Coming up to 2 weeks since I ordered a sub with a Royal Mail 48hr delivery time.
1st 'reason' "It's been picked up by Royal Mail but not on their system"
2nd 'reason' "we forgot to send it out"
3rd 'reason' "it was supposed to go with DPD but we think Royal Mail took it.
2 rearranged shifts to make sure I was in and more than 5 phone calls, if you have the pleasure of dealing with condescending Gary, good luck. I'd like to see if he spoke to me the way he did in a face to face shop.
In the end I was happy to get a refund (if they've remembered to do that, I'd better check)!
Well this is my second purchase with the Car Audio Centre following a good first one. I wasn’t so lucky with this one though. I ordered a 12” sub and received a different inferior one instead. I immediately called them (Saturday morning) and had to go through the returns process. I was told somebody would call me from the returns dept on Monday to get this done. I had to call THEM after 4pm Monday to sort it out because no one had bothered to call me! Bit annoying. The unopened incorrect sub has now been sent back ( Tuesday ) and I eagerly await the correct one. I’m not holding my breath! A full week will have passed before I hopefully get the correct one and I paid extra for next day delivery! Oh, and there was NO free air freshener in the box either! No apology for their mistake either. Nice.
Sent alternative cabling which was missing speaker wire, tried sorting out but they’ve still not sent the missing wiring even though I paid next day delivery 5 days ago
Sent wrong cabling and missed out the speaker wiring which I obviously needed. I paid next day delivery, and it’s now 4 days gone and still not sent the missing cabling
Ordered a 2 guage wiring kit , delivered on time but half of the things that was supposed to be included were not even included , had to purchase another wiring kit from somewhere else to get the job done
The description of the product did not match when it arrived and fitted
Only just received my item today after a week! Even though I paid for extra for next day delivery. Not happy at all never will I purchased from this site again. 1 star
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.37 based on 1,846 reviews