Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Haven’t delivered my product 9 days later, ignored my emails, and now started to ignore my Facebook messages
This company are online scammers. Take your money and you never hear from them again. The phone numbers don't work so you will never get hold of them. I even paid for next day delivery so got stitched twice. Have reported to trading standards. Please don' get caught like I did. Beware
I really am at a loss to recall ever dealing with Car Audio Centre Until two days ago I had never heard of them now I just keep getting emails asking for reviews.
I purchased a Kenwood stereo to fit into my VW Golf 2007 and I connected the unit up. The unit was receiving power but it would not turn on. I then used a Sony stereo to see if there was something wrong with my car but the Sony stereo worked perfectly. The Kenwood stereo was faulty as it would not turn on at all. Im currently chasing for a refund. :)
been 2 weeks now and still no equipment, could of spent £400 somewhere else
I have used road angels for about 10 years now and was horrified to find that the fantastic offer of the new PURE was subscription based - your offer letter said nothing about subscriptions - I feel conned Your man , Dan Williamson has done a good job in somewhat retrieving the situation for you bw david
Received faulty radio. Returns process is very poor. Online failed to work. Managed to open a return after phoning. Required to return the item with a covering letter at my cost (£20). After receiving they can take upto two weeks to process the return!
have not ordered anything from car audio, only used their site , asking for 16gb sim card for car audio system,all it showed was to me, being an old fart, was lots of sims in tec text that I did not understand , whatever happened to," keep it simple" like photo of sim card with size price and value of gb shown . hope this feed back helps from lots of old wrinkles who are trying to keep up with tec, at our pace ,it has to be simple and easy to understand., can always have an advance link for the tecs. thanks. will phone and ask re my 16 gb sim.
Sent item with most pieces missing. Returns infuriating and slow, no answer to the phone on Saturday (despite being open). Still awaiting replacement item 1 week later. Wish I'd have paid £5 more and gone elsewhere!
Stereo did not work properly. I was told to buy extra cables which had no effect and then told that some stereos don't work in certain vehicles!! So I'm even more money down! Terrible customer service and returns process. I would never use them again.
profiteering from delivery charges to mainland Britain without declaring at checkout. Same cost for anywhere else in uk. This Is northern Scotland, not the islands. Pure profiteering.
Ordered and paid on Fri 6.9.19 promised delivery on 9th or 10th Sept, They sent it to the wrong address. Still haven’t got SD card for my Road Angel Halo, it was fitted over a week ago and I can’t use it. Very disappointed, when I rang up to ask where it was they promised Wednesday 12th but shill didn’t arrive, I waited in all day, very bad 😕
The part I ordered arrived broken
Unit not working as I expected. The guy a spoke to suggested this as a replacement to my adaptor. I am getting wors reception now but on both digital and analogue radio.
Ordered wiring kit and remote for undeseat subwoofer and only received remote control. Advertised clearly saying wiring kit. Dissapointed
It’s too complicated and the unit has no battery life I had to get new one because the gem just packed with the screen no longer working!!!
Ordered a stereo and lead to suit. 2 weeks later i still didn't get the right leads, so had to source these elsewhere as Car Audio Centre couldn't get them for another week. Having to return 2 seats of leads and these might take up to 2 weeks to get a refund for. Can't say I am happy with this level of service.
Terrible service, ordered 2 items over a week ago, one has turned up in good time, the other we still haven't got. Apparently it was on back-order, but I wasn't told that. Sent an E-mail, but didn't get a reply. Had to ring up and was told it would be delivered in around 48 hours, but that was up 3 days ago, still no sign of it. Think i will use Halfords next time.
No confirmation of order, no delivery date sent. I had to call to see when it was being delivered. Was delivered the day I called,if i had not called I would never have known it was being delivered
Received notice from the car audio centre Monday the radio had been sent. Checked tracking Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday on the post office tracking. This stated the package had not left the car audio centre Monday. Has said the same all week. Not a swift service, and now being asked to review the experience it’s only making things worse. Still not received.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.34 based on 1,414 reviews