Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great offer price and delivered in time scale specified.
Great customer service over the phone with some good advice on alternative products as some items that I initially wanted were out of stock. Saved me over £200! The kit was delivered to a garage doing me a campervan build 24 hours later. Have yet to see finished product due to the C virus restrictions but I’m sure it will sound great.
Well packaged. Arrived within the advertised 2-4 days (3rd day). Description of product was accurate.
I had researched this radio mainly due to its dimensions, it as to be inserted in my TR7 which has very limited space. The radio is now onstalled and fits very well. The delivery was quicker than expected, the build quality is also as expected given the price of the item. All functions appear to work as advertised. The only criticism that I have is in regard to the installation/connection instructions which are brief and fairly limited.
Friendly advice, good prices and efficient delivery.
G00d service, unit is just what I expected works perfectly.
Was pleased about the speed of delivery, and of course the really competitive price!!! Will certainly use you again in the future.
excellent service and telephone techni
Ordered some 6x9 to replace my old ones. Came in good time great service and well packed. Just the screws which were meant to come in box I never received but used my old screws and all is perfect. This company had the best price for the item I bought so no complaints.
the pioneer that I purchased is very good it would have been even better if the aerial was included which you have to buy separate the other thing was I have steering wheel controls that do not work with the new stereo so I have had to buy an adaptor lead to use the controls on the steering wheel which was pricey
Always try to get my car audio stuff from these guys, have been using them for that last ten years at least! The only criticism I have is the wiring harnesses and fascias are a little in the expensive side.
Gave correct advice on suitability of product and told me what connectors to buy. Gave timely updates on delivery dates. Excellent in every way, and I would definately purchase from them again. The only complaint was with the delivery people who did the opposite of what I asked them to do. I asked them to leave it in a wooden shed in my garden. Instead it was left in a stone outbuilding away from the house. Pretty annoying but not Car Audio centre's fault.
Very helpful, advised me to everything I needed for my purchase.
excellent customer service. adaptor leads purchased a month earlier, seemed wrong for the vehicle, at time of install. web selection had changed, and a short email resulted in immediate supply of the corrected adaptor leads - at no additional charge. recieved in 24 hours.
Great Service, I phoned up when I had a faulty DAB aerial and a new one arrived quickly. One gripe no instructions with DAB aerial
Very helpful with the new Road Angel pure, got everything I asked for.
Fast response on the phone, friendly helpful staff and knowledgeable about their products. Very good next day delivery keep it up.
Great prices, however I wish they'd give more info on delivery and tracking details especially in the current day and age of ecommerce.
Accurate description Value for money Fast delivery
easy to buy and good on delivery but not having any of the cenres up north very disappointing as nearest being Nottingham so the extra year cannot be claimed
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.35 based on 1,487 reviews