Car Audio Centre Reviews

542 546 Mansfield road

Categories:
Business & Office
Car Audio

How would you rate Car Audio Centre?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

858 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mike

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Car Audio Centre in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very, I ordered for next day delivery at 4.30. The online tracker couldn't react quick enough to update but I had my facia by 1130 the next morning and the delivery driver was sound. Perfect."
"First class service best price prompt delivery"
"Nice on the phone ...easy website ...very pleased with product ...arrived within 4 days after ordering ..."
"Good info on easy to navigate website made it easy to select the best product for my needs. Check out was a doddle and the speakers arrived next day."
"I placed an order before 17.00 on a Thursday and paid for Next day delivery. The following day I spoke to someone on customer service, asking if they had received my order and, if it had been dispatched. I was assured that they had not only received my order but that ‘it is was out for delivery and I should expect it that day’. So, as a result I continued to wait at home for the parcel that would never arrive. The parcel arrived on Monday and I then spoke to someone else on customer service and I was informed that I would be refunded the extra I paid for Next day delivery. I am still waiting for the refund. Another minor issue is that the head unit I received was slightly damaged, fortunately it was only a small plastic clip that can’t be seen once the unit has been installed, I decided not to contact customer services due to the poor reception I received last time. On a positive note, the product works very well (despite the minor cosmetic damage) and the website was easy to navigate."
"The staff at Car Audio Center are a great bunch of guys. They will even give you technical advice over the phone. Very fast shipping, even overseas and priced well. I will be using them from now on."
"Nice company,great service"
"Good price and very quick delivery"
"I bought an item online, on offer, but had a pricing problem with my order. I rang them, and it was dealt with promptly and without fuss or argument. The item itself arrived promptly and communication with them was excellent. I would highly recommend then, and will use them again."
"Always have the right stuff, at the right price, & always ontime"
"Competitive price for the radio I was looking for and delivered promptly."
"Top class customer service and the speaker juice A12 is amazing."
"Easy ordering system and prompt service supplying the equipment as purchased. Clear information regarding product on website."
"The guys at car audio centre really know there stuff , right on the money cable worked brilliantly and arrived a day earlier than expected . Top work guys thanks a million."
"The service and the speakers i bought are good quality v.happy"
"brilliant service and prices"
"Very quick delivery despite the time of year, great website and great info"
"Excellent product. Quick delivery and great service. Thanks!"
"Items arrived safely and quickly. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from these guys again 👍👍"
"STILL WAITING !!!! Order placed on 26th December. Then told after contacting company on the 2nd January that it was back stock ,we will send you something similar . Guess what? STILL WAITING!!! At the top of this review it says Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, but this company do nothing to solve any problems. I usually read reviews before I purchase items , however the one time I dont enough said. Read this company's reviews and go to one of your local retail car shops and spend your money there instead.Less hassle,and a stereo the same day. I will put a review on each day until it turns up to let everyone know just how bad the service is from this company. Yes I will refuse the delivery when it turns up as this company dont deserve my business."
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.22 based on 858 reviews