Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Firstly, don’t trust customer services if you need extra parts like fascias. They fob you off with anything. Secondly, I bought a Pioneer DAB radio at a great price and 2 were in stock on ordering. I was emailed a few days later to say they couldn’t fulfil the order, offered an inferior Kenwood or wait until April (1 month). I waited. No-one let me know what was happening. By mid April I rang and was told stock might come in May, despite 5 of these radios being in stock on their website?!? I cancelled the order but 6 working days later, no refund has appeared in my account.
Superb service and fast delivery, will definitely recommend to anyone.
Fantastic advice and service
Ordered 3 times in 2 weeks. All items damaged with cables clean cut or exterior damage...brand new products. They get shipping wrong although i pay for next day. Will avoid in the future
Excellent customer service specially by Mo and his team at the Ilford branch always takes care in work and left feeling good with the work done
Easy to use website, great customer service, speedy delivery, a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend.
Good price great service and fast delivery. Ace.
Ordered snooper dvr4 3gen no problems with the service my only complain is with snooper and the WiFi ? it’s a mystery so you can not look on your iPhone using a app
Just had one of my best retail experiences EVER... and I'm no spring chicken!! I just behave like one. Had a beautiful Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB 7" WiFi Stereo, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth & DVD fitted. These guys at Ilford are the very very best. My lovely SAAB 93 smiled all the way home, and I just can't stop smiling myself. These guys are heroes.
Ordered a stereo came a few days later no problems
Bought two sets of speakers for my car, arrived within two days, well packaged and tracked delivery. Great service
Brought 2 Pioneer amps and didn't expect them to arrive within 2 days of ordering, almost got me in trouble with my wife. Great price and Super fast delivery. Will definitely use again.
Fantastic fast service. These guys really delivered... Top job great website. Would not hesitate to use them again .
Great service
Bought an amp for my sons car to run his sub, Excellent piece of kit at a reasonable price, delivery was really quick too, I will definitely be using you again.
Received an confirmation email email stating.
Tracking number (insert tracking)
Delivery company (insert company)
Delivery date (insert date)
Ordered a week ago. Still not here.
Recently bought a JVC mechless dab radio, it was ordered over the bank holiday so postage was delayed by a few days but arrived the day after notification of postage.
Looks good but won’t know how well it works until I fit it next month.

Very pleased with the purchase and the Car Audio Centre.
Poor customer service! Didn’t know my order had been confirmed had to cancel my bank card then get a email over 3 hours later confirming an order I no longer wanted now have to go out of my way to return it.
Prompt efficient service. but £50 pounds each and £7.95 delivery for 4 replacement sd cards for registered devices .........??.bit steep i my opinion .
Great company: quick dispatch and amazing item
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.40 based on 2,416 reviews