Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Excellent service and product.
Posted 1 hour ago
I haven't rec'd an invoice for the Dash Cam. The instruction leaflet is a joke! It might be ok for a Liliputian to read but I am 88 years old and cannot decipher it. I might have bought the dash cam at a discount and might be saving money on it but I cannot understand a company with your reputation producing such a tiny leaflet. A lot of us "oldies" still do other things and are not computer literate! I bet that I get no response about this matter!
My order was received in good time and well packaged. I have just finished installing the radio which is exactly what I wanted and ordered. It offers excellent sound quality. Before purchasing the radio I spoke with Car Audio Centre customer service which was very user friendly. I was offered advice which was most helpful in making my decision on the radio make and model. Thank you.
Great service, quick delivery and the product is faultless.five star
very helpful and good advice
Easy transaction, fast delivery and product 👌
Phoned up about getting the right amp for my setup, iphase 1200w amp and even came with a free wiring kit. very helpful and speedy delivery, will be buying again from them.
I personally found the level of service excellent and would highly recommend this organisation . Thank you
Very easy company to deal with, next day free delivery, great price. After sales issue dealt with immediately, no hassle, or arguing, just immediate apology and rectification. Deal with UK company, and get first class service. 👍👍👍👍👍
Free offer from Road Angel and arrived surprisingly quickly, within 2days. Nice Pioneer headphones with mini jack to suit mobile phone and radio.
Really helpful from the start, helped me choose which satnav was the best for me . And next day delivery even though was told 2 to 4 days , very impressed 👏 👌 would recommend
Delivered on time. All good
Cannot fault them on their price, the alpine head unit arrived very quickly.
Paid £9.99 for next day delivery, came 2 days later, package looked as if it had sat on a shelft for years.
I ordered the lead via Road Angel and paid for next day delivery only to find that it arrived via Royal Mail 48hr delivery, I ended up paying over £29 for what I thought was a Road Angel lead, not happy. Why ask me to fill in my email address when you have sent me this by my email address.
I received my replacement card for my snooper Ventura very speedily. Good, hence five stars, but am very disappointed that I have spent £50 or on something that is no longer of much use to me. I have had the sat nav for a good while, using it caravanning, especially to Caravan and Motorhome Club sites. Now the data for those sites is no longer held, I am told it is a licensing issue. Shame, had I known I would not have bothered. I intend seeking out a sat nav that will do the job for me. Thanks anyway.
No fuss fast delivery and all at a good price with free stuff thrown in 👍 Road angel RAX721DAB
Quality service ,fast delivery
Great service, great price and quick delivery, very happy with the product, will always have a look at Car Audio Centre if I need anything. :-)
Fast delivery