Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Excellent customer service, flawless job done, highly knowledgable of product, no fuss or stress involved over the prices quoted. Will recommend to all my friends.
Posted 35 minutes ago
Excellent advice for updating our snooper. Thankyou. We were advised to buy a new larger sim card that would give us the new updated maps. Now fitted and seems to be working well. Haven't actually been on a journey yet but fingers crossed!! Good prompt service. Thankyou. ( presume lifetime updates included?!)
Very easy to sort out and very fast delivery
It Worked A Treat. I Am More Than Happy With The Car Radio CD Player. Cheers!
Avoid avoid avoid!!!!!!
Made a purchase with this company and in my opinion was one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had as an online consumer in my life dealing with their staff. I received a call in the early hours of the morning only to be confronted by an extremely hostile member of the company with a condescending tone and disgusting manner. I feel that they have given me no option but to take this further and that they have zero ability to deal with customer complaints and are always on the attack when will they learn that this method of business will cost them more than being mature. My honest feedback is to avoid this company at all costs and to purchase elsewhere with somebody who has staff who are competent to deal with issues and complaints
Excellent company to deal with, the unit was £40:00 cheaper than halfords.and arrived within 2 days of ordering.i would definitely use this company again in the future.
Sensible ,truthful advise on which unit suited my needs very pleased with the service
Excellent
Rapid delivery.
GOOD PRICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IE REPLYING TO QUERIES, AND FAST FREE DELIVERY, I WOULD USE AGAIN
THANKS
Friendly, helpful and a pleasure to deal with, fast delivery too
Cheapest supplier of parts and fitting found in south east England. Work completed ok although have noticed some marks and scratches on interior plastics not seen before head unit installation so bit more care could have been taken.
was showing 5 pioneer amps on website i ordered one. after 2 days i was told there was none in stock. they then sold me on a inphase amp that has zero reviews and told me it was a better amp. after speaking with a professional i was told to absolutely stay away from them. cost about £20 to manufacture and are being punted 10x that. absolute disgrace. still waiting for refund
Fast eficent, really professional friendly, explained everything would definitely recommend thank you.
Great service
Great service, good prices, but website has a fault with it and I ended up paying twice for it, a week later I’m still waiting for my refund, then il order more from them!

Dave
What an excellent service this company provides, they had the best price for the radio I ordered by a long way, the package arrived quickly and before I was expecting it and the DAB antenna had a video instructions on the website that bmeant it was a really easy fit. highly recommended.
Really pleased, the head unit I purchased was a great deal and it arrived the next day with DPD. It included a free reversing camera and air freshener. It's now installed in the car and I couldn't be happier.
Great service and good selection of goods. Staff very helpful and prices realistic.
I have bought from Car Audio Centre many times.
Very professional, great advice, best on price, great selection and delivery is very fast even though I am abroad.
I don't shop anywhere else and highly recommend them.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.37 based on 1,976 reviews