Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Excellent price and very quick delivery.
Posted 53 minutes ago
Very quick delivery, good service.
These guys have great knowledge, customer service was brilliant and very quick delivery. Was advised on the correct installation kit for my car and it looks really good. Decent company to buy from.
Excellent service and communication
First Class
Absolutely fantastic. Does exactly what you want. The remote control is a really good way to change the sound on the move.
Good communication, fast dispatch and next day delivery.
Helpful with good communication, quickly arrived
Good customer service and communication.
I ordered a reverse camera which unfortunately was out of stock and so they helped me to get a different one which was compatible with the car stereo system . The new one was a more expensive one but they let me have it for the same price as the original one that i ordered. The communication from them was exceptional and they really did do their best to help me and to sort out my camera. I would not hesitate in dealing with them in the future for anything i need .
Great customer service for any enquiries and fast shipping with a great range!
Fast delivery, and friendly, helpful service.
Hi
I purchased a sony cdx656 cd changer recently. Loved the product, arrived in good time, great. Unfortunately I can use it with my upmarket sony stereo. So I want to return it and purchase a CD player USB plug and play instead, and pay the additional money for it.

Many Thanks.
Very quick delivery, good service.
Helpful staff. Lockdown meant staff working remotely via email but remained very helpful, finding out info I needed and advising on my options, though I didn’t get a quick response on all occasions but that’s acceptable right now.Package arrived next day even on the standard (free) delivery via DPD.
rubbish after sales non contactable
I RETURNED THE PINK CAR CLEANER BACK TO YOU ON TUESDAY YOU HAD TO SIGN FOR IT AND YOU DID BUT I HAVE NOT HAD MY MONEY RETURNED, COULD YOU SEE THAT I AM FULLY REFUNDED PLUS £5.00 P+P,YOUR ADVERT IS VERY MISLEADING PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE GETTING THE 3 ITEMS IN THE PICTURE,YOU NEVER EVEN SENT A TRIGGER WITH THE BOTTLE SO THAT I COULD USE IT!!!! VERY POOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS AS I HAVE HEARD NOTHING ABOUT A REFUND BUT YOU BOMBARD ME WITH @MAILS ASKING FOR MY VIEW I HAD TO CLICK THE 1 STAR AS THERE IS NO ZERO RATING TO SAY I FEEL RIPPED OFF IS A UNDERSTATMENT.
Was good service quick delivery and great item alot better then car audio security
Outstanding customer service and support
From ordering to aftersale technical advice they were superb. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
excellent prices and great service top notch..
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.37 based on 1,756 reviews