Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Advice given about the CD player prior to purchase was useful. And reassurance that if player was incompatible return wouldn’t be a problem. Speedy delivery. Then the player worked fine. Thanks.
Very quick delivery great price. Exactly what I ordered
great service and price
Excellent article, price and delivery.
Good price on my new head unit, bit misleading though when an automatic pop-up suggesting a Kenwood DAB window mount aerial for £25, and a generic cheap DAB aerial arrives. Obviously "matches" the aerial to the brand of stereo. Would have just got one off Amazon for a fiver if I'd realised! Also was told it was dispatched when it wasn't dispatched for another two days...
Very Good experience with these guys after having an horrendous one with another company with a similar name!

The gentleman I spoke to on the phone was very helpful in recommending speakers and an amp for the rear of my Audi TT MK 2. As promised the goods were dispatched same day and arrived the next, the products were in stock too and they weren't simply taking money on goods they had sold out of like others do!

I have an amp which I may send back as the headunit is more than sufficient and hopefully can put this towards an amp & sub box :-)
Very good
Quick delivery with updates.
Great website with amazing deals, will be using again
After sales customer service is horrendous. I’ve sent numerous messages but they will only deal with your return if you open an account with them & do it through their automated returns service (I checked out as a guest when purchasing as didn’t want to open an account). So I opened an account to then be told to pay for my own postage to return even though the item arrived to me damaged. I have sent numerous messages asking if I can just return the faulty part of the item to save sending it all back but just keep getting an automated response telling me to post back at my own expense but it doesn’t answer my question. Not happy at all.
Quick delivery and good reception.
Best price, rapid delivery, quality product
Great support, needed much guidance on how to install the head unit and the installation team have been very helpful and patient. Thankyou
Man, these speakers got my legs shaking and everything. 5 minute drive to reach climax ahaha. Would recommend.
Good price, delivered on time even at these bad times
Always a first class service with quality goods
Item delivered promptly as ordered
Incredible service and really quick delivery
Awful my son went to my mother to exchange his Christmas money so she could buy his first car stereo and because he didn’t put her bill address they refused to send even though the money was taken from her account! Then I had to email, call to explain, get refused and get cut off, then my mobile was blocked... Very poor customer services...then finally was told it would have to be refund. I had to against my wishes re buy on my debit card as my son was so disappointed 😔
Sell stock they don’t have, make you call up for refund.. scammers
Prompt efficient service delivery and communications throughout.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.37 based on 2,156 reviews