Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
Item was good as described what I was disappointed with was the excuse the not next day blaming covid and delays and unwillingness to refund "next-day" on the invoice if you cannot deliver remove it or reword "next-day"
Item ideal and worked straight away with no set-up as stated on the leaflet in the box. Delivered quickly and to an alternative address as requested.
Delivered on time and product exactly as described.
Very helpful staff however... Charging £8 for an SD card to be delivered is extortionate Especially since it a 16gb we card that I can buy for a couple of ££ They encrypt the software which is fine but don't allow the use to make a backup, this if the card gets corrupted (1 month out of warranty) you pay £57 for a replacement card They should spend all the money they cream off the end user on some way to back up the purchasers we card After paying over £350 you'd think this was standard Shame on you
Not to good sales guy told me a fib to get a sale.... Still waiting my next day delivery refund
Great range, helpful staff and efficient delivery. Only reason for 4 stars is that both times I've ordered, the site remains on the purchase page and doesn't issue a confirmation. However, both times I've rung and the staff assure me that the transaction's completed and, sure enough, the goods have been sent out. Almost great...
Perfect I’m very happy for service Quick delivery and everything
I asked this shop to supply and fit a pioneer head unit , terribly disappointed in there work carried out, there's scratches on the dash board and the console. The interia panels were broken or not put back properly. Just no care involved. I'll never use this shop again ,feel for anyone that does, they should be in the meat business.
brilliant why didnt i get this years ago
Checked a couple of technical details prior to ordering online, and service, delivery and prdouct were all fine as expected.
It was brought as a present for my son and he is very happy. Thank you the service was excellent
Easy to order, good price, and fast delivery. Very happy.
Never heard of the company
Good service although there was a longer delivery time than I was led to believe. Otherwise very good
Good price, prompt despatch, good delivery time. Kept up to date throughout. Very pleased.
found it easy to use but could come with hard wire kit or offer it as a option
Very pleased with my JVC KD-X561DBT audio purchase. Price was right, delivery was quick and fitting was easy using the iso connector in my fiat ducato camper. Does exactly what it says on the tin. One happy camper.
Quick & efficient. Need no more in a company.
quick and easy service to use and fast delivery.
Road Angel reimbursed subscription in 1 day. Road Angel use Car Audio Centre to handle their hardware distribution and returns. Car Audio Centre took 3 weeks and 3 phone call chases to make reimbursement for hardware return made on same day as subscription cancellation.
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.40 based on 2,641 reviews