Car Audio Centre Reviews

542 546 Mansfield road

Categories:
Business & Office
Car Audio

How would you rate Car Audio Centre ?

Mercluseau Lincoln
Unverified Reviewer
"The right product at the right price. Quick and efficient order processing. Goods arrived next day in good order. Well done!"
"Quick delivery and everything I needed."
"Professional service..quick dispatch too...only thing is they didnt send me the free gift promised with the head unit i bought... !"
KEVIN PERCIVAL
Unverified Reviewer
"Very good service order arrived next day as advised many thanks kevin percival"
"Speedy delivery, competitive price. product as described."
"Headunit cheapest I could find online anywhere. Ordered 1pm and arrived next day just before 1pm, free delivery option too! Excellent supplier, would use again and highly recommend."
"Super service. Ordered a Kenwood dash cam which was quickly delivered but then discovered I needed an additional cable. After one phone call this was delivered next day foc."
Brian Haynes.
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought a double din JVC, radio from these guys, great value for money. I was fitting it myself and came across a problem that I was not sure how to rectify. I rang the Nottingham, store and the guy talked me through what I needed to do. A great firm to deal with. Thank you."
"Quick delivery"
"cheap prices quick service"
"Fast delivery and good price."
Paul Charlton
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered my Kenwood sub from these guys as they were clearly the most competitively priced, plus reviews suggested they should be a safe bet to deal with. Ordering was fairly simple, except for some odd reason there was a peculiarity that kept occuring with my email address. Delivery itself was incredibly quick and overall, I'm pleased with the service. Not given a full 5 star as you can't fully assess a company until you've used their support (which I haven't), but as a supplier, so far so good."
"On time delivery and goods as described."
"Easy to use and fast. Wide variety of products. They do email you your password when you sign up so I worry about their security... Use a unique password when signing up and not one that you use elsewhere."
"Quick delivery very helpful staff"
"Fast delivery. Cheap prices. Very good products."
"Great service cheap prices very helpful after sales"
Graham Butcher
Verified Reviewer
"My original order came very fast and was very pleased with all the items except for the fact that the wiring for the steering wheel was the incorrect type. I contacted your sales and after emailing some photos of the problem you sorted it out with no fuss. All the equipment is now installed and I am over the moon with it."
"Stereo recieved not new. Scratches on the head unit. Emailed company twice via their website without reply."
NigelBig Pearson
Verified Reviewer
"Perfect connection leads plug and play.Works a treat.Quick delivery And very helpful."
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.24 based on 882 reviews