Car Audio Centre Reviews

Categories:
Business & Office
Car Audio

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy

"Fantastic service and products"
"Paid extra for next day delivery, product was not dispatched until next day and arrived the day after. Emailed asking for feedback as to why this happened and never received a reply."
"Stands higher than I would have liked"
"Good product, good service"
"Very efficient . Thanks."
"I bought the JW1000 subwoofer wiring kit. It does not include the terminal connectors that are needed to attach the power cables to the battery and ground. I had to search around many shops to find some to buy separately. The shop I ended up buying the terminals from sold wiring kits which already come with the terminals attached, for the same price as this one."
"I did not receive my item, this may be the fault of the delivery service but I have contacted car audio centre and they have not responded to my complaint."
"I recently purchased a Parrot MKi9200 hands free kit for a Fiat 500 64 plate. I purposely asked one of the technical team at Car Audio Centre if all the cables were included as the mechanic who was fitting this item said that I may need am extra electrical loom. I was informed that I would NOT require any extra cables. Took the car to the garage to have it fitted only to find out that an extra electrical loom was indeed required. I was without the car for the day only to be told that bit couldn't be done without the loom unless they started cutting wires which they were reluctant to do. Car has to go back next week to get this item fitted. Another day without the car all because the technical team at Car Audio Centre don't know there bread and butter. The required loom has since been ordered from Halfords."
"Very very poor communication and called.the customer a liar even thought the customer had proof they were right"
"Speedy delivry but woeful support. The website for software update seems down all the tome, and no response in 4 days to support email."
"I have received a good service but I was disappointed with my purchase. The product description was misleading but of course that's not Car Audio Centre responsibility."
"Hi I am having problems getting the settings from my phone to the pure. I have sent 2 messages and got no reply."
"Item arrived safely and quickly which suprised me, and they gave me a very good deal and would recommend to others"
"Amazing service. Great product....such a clean crisp sound"
"Easy to deal with good service and fast delivery"
"Unbelievable quick delivery will use again"
"Road Angel Pure supplied very quickly. A great product at a good discounted price. Superb bit of kit too."
"Alpine speakers arrived quickly but I later found same speakers on amazon £12 cheaper Also one speaker had a mounting lug snapped off in packaging I was not prepared to pay post to send it back and wasted time so I’ve just fitted with three lugs"
"excellent service thank you"
"Thank you very much for my CD/DAB/ Car radio. Went for JVC db/65 to replace my JVC that i had had for a number of years. Fitted myself great product and great service will use again."
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.23 based on 909 reviews