Car Audio Centre Reviews

Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
NG1 2GR

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
This place (Tooting Branch),reminds me of the old Maplins shops...,every time you walk out the shop you feel a bit ripped off!. I had intentions of using this local store to buy most of my up-grade gear for a recent car purchase as I wanted personal opinions on what to buy rather than rely on line, but I'm not sure I'll be spending anymore there as I felt mildly patronised today and a bit fleeced. On a previous occasion I bought a head unit,when opened looked more like ex-display than brand new and was therefore not worth top asking price but I didn't know that til I opened it for fitting weeks later...less than impressed. Disappointing really.
Car Audio Centre were really helpful from the start of my enquiry wanting to install a modern radio in a classic Lotus Elan with only a very shallow depth radio space. Car Audio recommended an appropriate radio which was then very quickly dispatched and delivered . Guess what? it fits. Thank you to all at Car Audio
Great products.great price and will definately be ordering again.
Arrived earlier than expected. Both units work.
Focals look and sound amazing
Wow - ordered lunchtime arrived 0830 next morning. Well packaged and looks like quality product.
Good advise given and the speakers arrived in good time and condition with dpd
Very pleased with the very prompt service Website is easy to use with some excellent discounted deals
The Kenwood KDC-BT460U CD/USB-Receiver with Built-in Bluetooth is just what I wanted, smart looking, cd, radio, usb,Bluetooth streaming / calling. Fantastic πŸ˜ƒ I placed my order on Thursday at 15.45 paid for next day DPD delivery @ Β£9.99 and my order was with me by 09.30. So very good dispatch and delivery. πŸ‘ But if you need to get a response from Car Audio Centre forget it. They don't notify you of dispatch, and if you email they don't answer. Which is why, I only gave then 3 stars. Very poor communication/ customer service, well actually no customer service at all. The Kenwood radio is a definite 5stars. Would definitely recommend πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘
Ordered bank holiday Monday arrived wed very quick very simple to order and pay will youse again
Very happy with service at car Audio. Helped me so much when i madea n error with on line ordering
Don’t hesitate to buy from these guys. I pestered them a few times on technical stuff and they were more than happy to help. I bought a 1500w amp and hole set of cables. Fast delivery and brilliant customer service.
Ordered an upgrade " in phase" speaker kit for my Fiat Ducato. Arrived in good time and well packaged. The kit is everything you need and so easy to install. The increase in sound quality is huge and worth every penny.
Never Received item, attempted to contact support with no response. SCAM!!!
Excellent fast service. Many thanks
Pleased with the purchase and arrived early thanks
Fast shipping.
Ok but need to update on how you deal with customers who live far from your workshops
Excellent service & very quick delivery. Also a very good discount compared to other retailers. Thank you & i will be using you again!
Sorry it's come to this but I'm yet to receive any kind of service! Opened the package to the front item, emailed immediately. No response. Followed up my email. No response. Filled in the contact form on th website. No response. Anyone want to buy an unopened Pioneer patch lead?
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.4 based on 4,101 reviews