Car Audio Centre Reviews

Read Car Audio Centre Reviews

sales@caraudiocentre.co.uk

542 546 Mansfield road

Tell us how Car Audio Centre made you happy
I ordered the mystery box with sub and amp and also some focal 6x9 speakers and I'm over the moon very good service and great products for the money, couldn't be happier with the sound I now have 5 stars all day long 😀
I can't judge literally the product yet as I'm still looking for someone to fitt it but so far the service order went very smoothly and 3 days waiting also for the best price on the Internet. Feel thankful. One quiet embarrassed moment when I've had open your air freshener gift with my kids and we actually couldn't smell anything, absolutely anything....😄 Even the rest of the family and friends 😄 some people complained on the reviews that the promised gift didn't come up at all so I was so curious if I'll be the lucky one and then...😄 What is wrong with you guys 🤣? Just cross out or change the gift maybe 🤔 ?
Perfect advice and service. Highly recommended. Price matched as well! 10/10.
Bought a Snooper tmc cable which was the same price as the official Snooper website one but without the £7.99 p&p which they wanted, so very happy with the Car Audio Centre. Arrived quickly too so happy days.
Helpfull customer service, fast delivery
Item arrived on time and customer service was very helpfull with a small query I had.
Quick and efficient, arrived in good condition ahead of schedule.
Sales process was smooth & delivery was swift! I received emails detailing where the order was right up to point of delivery. Good service!!
Very good and very fast delivery
Excellent service doesn't always have exactly what your order was or is, but hold tight their on it... and the quality will come to your door.
!!!STAY AWAY!!! Honestly wish I could give half a star first if all the website needs redoing massively and you shouldn’t be able to pay for Saturday delivery if you are not eligible for it! Next when you call up it literally sounds like the most Budgeted intro I’ve ever heard fraud companies sound more legit. Control over there product is crazy I called up to ask when my purchases will be delivered and they couldn’t even tell me they had no clue ! I then received the sub with a sub enclosure only to find out they don’t supply the fixings to attach the sub. !!!STAY AWAY!!!
Superb service, very competitive price, speedy delivery and very helpful and knowledgeable staff. What's there not to like about Car Audio Centre.
Easy to deal with and goods arrived quickly.
Poor experience. Bought a competition sub package only to have the order split and delivered on different days High wat wirint kit did not come with real copper however cca... The wiring kit didn't include cable end connectors which werae a pain to source... So finally gathered loads of components only to find sub and amp combination was not as lud as hoped... Rechecke the car audio Centre website which reccomend a sealed box not ported... Obviously they sen out a box that was not sealed Nd w The box finish was of a bad quality as can be seen in the pictures A lot of mis information in the reviews and not enougg information about each respective component... This experience has made me dislike the inphase brand, sell on the package I paid £600 for and revert back to pioneer
I rang them for a chat, nice people. Then purchased the Alpine system & works a treat.
Very good service at a great price - would strongly recommend
Item not received…
A great service. User friendly and very clear website. Easy ordering and prompt delivery.
Easy to find what I wanted on the website.
I ordered an item which I needed for the following weekend. Car Audio Centre took my money, then sent an email a couple of days later saying there was a problem with my order. The problem was, they didn’t have the item to sell! Five days later and I still haven’t got a refund. Avoid!
Car Audio Centre is rated 4.40 based on 2,780 reviews