Carrolls Irish Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carrolls Irish Gifts
Read Carrolls Irish Gifts Reviews
Excellent experience, the goods arrived very promptly and were all in order, great service
Great gift ideas, Excellent service and speedy delivery too.. All goods are of top quality too..
Excellent site and easy to use. Great discounts and good postal service.
I ordered a gift pack online for a friend in Portugal and she absolutely adores it! I will definitely be buying gifts for my non Irish friends from Carrolls again 😊
Nice service, great products. I recommend the shop
Quality products, shipped quickly and very well packaged. Happy Customer
Lovely store got my stuff in time
I bought a good few things from Carrolls gift shop.Very happy with the products and very fast delivery. Definitely will be buying again from Carrolls .website..Thanks again..
Fantastic range of high quality gifts, to suit everybody.
Excellent value and great choice. Carrolls is the store to go to for Irish themed gifts for loved ones home and away.
I ordered an engraved Guinness glass as a present for my son , he was delighted it arrived in perfect condition well wrapped very fast delivery. Will definitely be happy to order from Carroll's again especially coming up to Christmas
I ordered a gorgeous Guinness mug it was well wrapped and delivered in a few days. The site was very easy to use and will definitely be ordering again
Fast delivery & great customer service ⭐️
Love Carroll's shop. especially online store. You get great bargains and very fast delivery will be putting in a new order soon.
I found lots of options to give to my family a nice gift. The customer service was great when I tried to change a T-Shirt because the wrong size. The service was quicker than I had thought. I would buy again.
Quick delivery. I bought a flag and the quality was very good.
Fantastic company. Had my order delivered in 3 days. Great value and fabulous website.
Presents of t shirts and Where’s Larry books delivered to kids in Canada. No hassle having to parcel up and post. Great service. Thanks and will definitely use again and also recommend to all.
Great Irish gifts at great prices. I got gifts sent to my brother in Canada and he got them quickly and loved them all.
I was extremely disappointed with the hamper I received. It was a rip-off .
At the end of my trip to Ireland, I bought some gifts and souvenirs at Carroll's Irish Gifts in Dublin on O'Connell Street. However, when I came home, I realized that some postcards where missing and another item wasn't in good quality. It was no problem to send the items which I wished to be exchanged back and order some new ones instead. They have always been friendly in the communication via e-mail. Now, I am only waiting for one more item which has to be sent to me (as forgotten), but I am sure it will come to me.
Carrolls Irish Gifts is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews