CarStore Glasgow Reviews

500 Hillington Road, Glasgow

Category:
Business & Office

Gillian Adams
"The car sales man Darren lafferty made it a pleasure"
Douglas Bennett
"Carstore made us more than satisfied by not only finding the car to the exact specifications we asked for but they did it quickly and in a friendly relaxed atmosphere. A special mention to our sales advisor Derek who made our visit special."
Lauren Perrett
"I'm very happy with my overall experience in Peter Vardy. Hugh went above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted."
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? yes
Would you recommend us?
"After a little stumble at the beginning of the sale due to 2 people buying the same care, very helpful from Jodie Boyle all the way through out the sale to the pick up of my car. Would recommend to friends and family"
Posted 1 hour ago
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? no
Would you recommend us?
"Salesman was easy to deal with and not to pushy"
Would you recommend us?
"The personal care and attention to help walk me through the car buying journey made the whole process easy."
Would you recommend us?
"I did not receive the same great customer service i got first time round 2 years ago, disappointed with the way my query and handover was dealt with this time round."
Would you recommend us?
"Very poor service from bodyshop team. Car that we were buying was shown to us for collection in a very poor state. Front wind screen was cracked and several deep scratches on side panels. We were told it was all fixed when it was not. Very poor from peter vardy."
Would you recommend us?
"Very helpful staff, great selection and no pressure."
Would you recommend us?
"Excellent service from John Black and made sure I was happy with car purchase, and followed up to make sure everything was going well"
Would you recommend us?
"I had seen the car I wanted online. Went to the Carstore & was treated politely by all the staff & Ryan was very helpful throughout the whole process,from the initial viewing to the after sales call."
Would you recommend us?
"All very well until you actually pick the car up and the after care is non existent."
Would you recommend us?
"Very happy with the service"
Would you recommend us?
"Nice relaxed atmosphere Car was missing toolkit and first aid kit however items are being posted out so happy, quickly rectified"
Would you recommend us?
"Very happy with my car and the service was great too so I'm chuffed"
Would you recommend us?
"I would recommend Peter Vardy as the service I received was excellent! My sales rep Jodie couldn’t have helped more, she really listened to everything I asked for and rather than pushing me into something I didn’t want or need she guided me towards the right car for me and my family. I will definitely be back in the future."
Would you recommend us?
"Had a terrible time with my recent purchase of a car. Chose my desired car at the Hillington Branch on Tuesday 31st July, returned the following day and paid the full amount in cash and was told the car would be ready to collect as it was coming from the Edinburgh branch. This was not the case as this was my salesman’s day off, even although he had told me tha5 he was personally going to collect the car. I was then told that I would be able to collect the car on Thursday 2nd August. I made three calls to Peter Vardy (12.30pm, 3.30pm, 5.30pm) and each time was told that I would receive a call back, which did not happen. On the last call that I made I was told that I would be able to collect he car on Friday 3rd August ‘100%’. On Friday 3rd August when I called at 10.30am I was told to ‘sit tight for my salesman to call me to collect the car’. I waited six hours and then called back to be told ‘I could collect the car if I wanted but there are some minor body work issues to be done if I was happy to collect it in that condition, if not it would be the following day’. On Saturday 4th August I received a call at 10.10am telling me to go into the branch at 11am to collect the car. Inside the car there was not even as much as an air freshener been put in not to mention any mats or any kind of good will after the trouble and inconvenience that was caused. More alarmingly, within 3 minutes of leaving the car showroom and going on the M8 towards Glasgow, the Engine Management light appeared on the dashboard, the car began to lose power and couldn’t reach 30MPH! This light kept appearing randomly throughout any journey that I made so decided not to use the car. I had to return to the branch today (Wednesday 8th August) with the car for them to run a diagnostics test and it was found that the car needed a new coil, spark plug and other work that I cannot remember. As a courtesy car was not an option, I had to sit in branch for 4 and a half hours whilst this work was carried out - I refused to pay the £50 round trip taxi fair to go home and back again, when I was already out of pocket with taking the day off work to get this situation resolved. Throughout this whole horrendous experience, I received not one apology from any member of staff. I whole heartedly regret getting involved with Peter Vardy and would not recommend anyone use the company - quite the contrary, as per my Social Media posts which have accumulated 1,703 shares up until now (Wednesday, 8th August 16.35) Shocking service. Shocking company."
Would you recommend us?
"Really easy to deal with and made the whole experience enjoyable. Daniel the sales person was brilliant from Start to finish. Helped me get the car and deal I wanted."
Would you recommend us?
"Lisa was very patient as we were unsure what type of car we wanted. She gave us both the option of something completely different and something that was similar to our old car. Both cars were priced in our bracket and we test drove both. Excellent service!"
Would you recommend us?
"Great customer service, great place to have a look around as there is activities to keep the kids occupied and free ice cream too so also keeps them quiet 😀"
Would you recommend us?
"Family friendly, my daughter was entertained while my wife and I were left alone to look around the cars without being hassled, Michael was always around to answer any questions we had though."
Would you recommend us?
"Really happy no problems at all. Wasn’t put under any pressure to buy and very well looked after"
Would you recommend us?
"The staff are extremely helpful from the minute you walk into the place to the women who serve you a drink to the people dealing with your car needs. Cant fault it."
CarStore Glasgow is rated 4.82 based on 4,991 reviews