CarStore Glasgow Reviews

500 Hillington Road, Glasgow

Category:
Business & Office

Gillian Adams
"The car sales man Darren lafferty made it a pleasure"
Douglas Bennett
"Carstore made us more than satisfied by not only finding the car to the exact specifications we asked for but they did it quickly and in a friendly relaxed atmosphere. A special mention to our sales advisor Derek who made our visit special."
Lauren Perrett
"I'm very happy with my overall experience in Peter Vardy. Hugh went above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted."
Did your sales advisor give you a copy of "Our Preparations Standards Explained"? yes
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? yes
Was your car prepared to the standards outlined in "Our Prep Standards Explained"? yes
Would you recommend us?
"The varioty of stock on offer and lisa maguire made things so easy again !!! any quries i had or financial needs/ requirements i said to her she sorted them out. brilliant job will be back again just not so soon 😂"
Posted 1 hour ago
Would you recommend us?
"Lisa MaGuire was excellent, her communication throughout was fantastic, from email to phone calls. She has a friendly manner. The reason for the 4 stars was that the car did not match the spec only 1 key the Nav was not working, things that I am waiting to be sorted. The car was not ready on the agreed day so had to cancel my insurance transfer to the next day."
"Great service"
Would you recommend us?
"Purchased my car from Barrhead store. The service I received was second to none. Sean drove 20 miles to give me a test drive in my hometown and ensured that he was in contact with me for all my questions and queries. I definitely recommend this car store to family and friends and go again for my next car purchase"
Would you recommend us?
"Sales man Nathan was good. Very professional. Looked smart. Other staff member who had a car store T-shirt on was not as smart looking. I think all staff should be dressed more professional and not in car store T-shirts. Hand over team not so good. The girl I spoke to a few times on the phone (Natalie I think, I cant remember her name.) She was not very helpful. She didn't know where my car was and said she was unable to access part of the system to check on it. It took longer than expected to come down from Aberdeen. I didn't like her telephone manner and was not happy dealing with her. To be honest I have bought several cars and have always used Arnold Clark or Taggarts and I received better customer service from both of them. I wouldn't use Peter Vardy again or recommend them."
Would you recommend us?
"I dealt with Craig and he was very helpful in finding me the best possible deal, and easily one of the best car salesmen I’ve dealt with"
Would you recommend us?
"Efficiently done, Stuart was fantastic when buying the car, he gave us sound advice. Fantastic experience buying a car. Well done Stuart."
Would you recommend us?
"Very attentive and a relaxed atmosphere"
Would you recommend us?
"Chris in sales was very attentive to our requirements and managed to source a car for us from another branch which was ideal. There was a slight issue a scuff to the paintwork on delivery, but Raylene worked to resolve this. Very good all round service."
Would you recommend us?
"Staff were very helpful and turned around the car purchase so that I was able to drive it away within a couple of hours"
Would you recommend us?
"Very good service, pleasant experience and more than happy with the vehicle we purchased"
Would you recommend us?
"Despite having issues obtaining finance for my new car, the Glasgow CarStore made sure everything went as smoothly as possible and exceeded all of expectations."
Would you recommend us?
"I found the staff to be very helpful and a good selection of cars"
Would you recommend us?
"My advisor was excellent. There was a bit of confusion of the delivery of my car. But otherwise excellent"
Would you recommend us?
"I was taken well care of. Salesman Ryan porterfield very helpful and took care of all my needs."
Would you recommend us?
"Very welcomming and had very good attitude explaining all aspects of exchanging of cars. No pressure at all and plenty of time to consider the terms and after sales co-operation, overall a very good presentation from Owan Gittens."
Would you recommend us?
"Thankyou so much to the guys at Peter Vardy for helping me in finding my dream car! Everyone was so nice and knew exactly what I wanted! Could t recommend more. Well looked after."
Would you recommend us?
"Great service once again. Hassle free experience of buying a car, honest and expert advice from Owen"
Would you recommend us?
"Exceptional service from Lisa during purchase and collection."
Would you recommend us?
"We arrived close to closing time but was still made to feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble.Ryan was friendly ,helpful and very accommodating.The full transaction was informative and progressed smoothly by all members of staff including Jamie the sales manager and the member of the handover team.We would certainly recommend the business and the excellent customer experience.It was Ryan’s courteous manner and friendly attitude that impressed us from the start and influenced our decisions to proceed with the sale."
CarStore Glasgow is rated 4.82 based on 5,505 reviews