CarStore Glasgow Reviews

500 Hillington Road, Glasgow

Category:
Business & Office

Would you recommend us?
"Great service & very easy to deal with"
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? yes
Would you recommend us?
"Jodie was really good with her service. She was friendly and made me feel she was intrested."
Would you recommend us?
"Service from start to finish was very good"
Would you recommend us?
"Great service from Chris Doak from start to finish got the best deal for the car would recommend Peter Vardy to friends and family."
Would you recommend us?
"Car salesmen was Sean. Done an excellent job, even managed to convince me to buy a warranty and paint protection. Give the man a raise"
Would you recommend us?
"Great service and very friendly staff."
"Good service good car."
Has a colleague attempted to contact you since you took delivery of your vehicle? no
Would you recommend us?
"I got a new car which is great, I love it. The staff were very helpful and friendly."
Would you recommend us?
"CarStore Glasgow made me happy by providing me with my perfect car. The sales team couldn’t have been any nicer when I first went in to see about my car. Kelly went above and beyond with her help with getting me my car. Their was an issue with the original one I was meant to get but she came in on her day off to find another identical one from the Dundee store. I couldn’t have asked for better customer service. I can’t thank her enough for this. I will definitely be back to peter Vardy after my 5 years are up on my car contract, to purchase another one."
Would you recommend us?
"Very little was right. I would never recommend this company to anyone. You will be hearing a lot more from me regarding the way you conduct your business. I have been buying cars for more than 50 years and this is the first time I have met such unprofessionalism."
Would you recommend us?
"Very good customer service, polite and attentive staff, didn't feel pushed into making a decision, offered me a very good trade in deal. The sales assistant who dealt with me was very pleasant and remembered a lot about me when I came to collect the car."
Would you recommend us?
"The experience was exciting and positive, allowing for opportunity to view the cars at leisure. I purchased a super car, with which I'm delighted."
Would you recommend us?
"i have had a few issues just before car pick up and during the first few days still waiting for a satisfactory outcome , i am now doubting the history and the cars authenticity..low mileage but after a closer look lots of wear and tear , service book went missing that i was told showed 2 service stamps ,told car would get full service then when i collected cari was then told car had service before new year , service light still showing as overdue by a year , indicator lights drivers side not working , plus a few other issues like excess tyre wear for mileage , i am now feeling uncomfortable with this purchase . I have now spoken with the car sales person who went over my concerns reassured me ,and bent over backwards to help make my mind rest with ease, that they will do everything to resolve the issues i had i have every bit of confidence this will happen."
Would you recommend us?
"Everyone on staff was very welcoming, introducing themselves well. Maz, our Sales person (Hillington) was helpful, patient and answered all our numerous questions. Very impressed with him, was well looked after and appreciated the possitive vibe."
Would you recommend us?
"Great staff, lovely experience"
Would you recommend us?
"I confirmed purchase of vehicle SN64 YPV on Friday 9th February 2018. The advertising and video confirmed the car had sat nav, Bluetooth and radio! However one week on I have still not been provided with the access code to start any part of this cars system! I am considering returning the vehicle as you have not sold the car as described!"
Would you recommend us?
"Very friendly and happy to help"
Would you recommend us?
"I was happy with the service that I had received of Ryan with helping me to choose the perfect car."
Would you recommend us?
"Wrong colour of wheels, interior light in boot not fixed, seats soaking wet when collected. Battery fault showing when car started"
Would you recommend us?
"Not overly impressed. Myself and my husband collected our new car on Saturday and didn’t really feel like we were treated as people who have just forked out over £12000!! Any queries we had were dismissed. Also we were expecting a phone call to arrange a chip in the windscreen being repaired which we are still waiting for, said chip by the way was not going to be mentioned by our salesperson, my husband noticed it and I must say the salesperson was very sheepish when my husband asked about it. I’d expect after sales care to be poor but for it to be poor before we’d even driven the car away was very disappointing. Our first time using Peter Vardy, safe to say it’ll likely be our last."
CarStore Glasgow is rated 4.84 based on 4,478 reviews