CarStore Glasgow Reviews

CarStore Glasgow 5 star review on 27th January 2021
John Macdonald
CarStore Glasgow 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Daniel Smith
Scott and the rest of the team where excellent will definitely be using them again! Got a great deal on a great car even though I was so undecided. Family where loving the car store big 5 stars
No pressure to buy. Relaxing friendly atmosphere. Really nice people.
Vehicle not prepared for handover, no communication after finance approved, Missing and faulty items on car, No Full Service History, No Mots, Argumentative staff. Different staff dealing with sales and handover, Sales will be full of promises but handover staff won't have a clue. Plausible deniability. Poor Show Peter. Parks of Hamilton will get my business next time.
bellow are a list of faults that's was found with my car - Valet was extremely poor on collection, car was cleaned inside twice but still not up to a decent standard, car still had sweetie wrappers in the cup holders. -chrome panel at the gear stick was supposed to be replaced and still waiting on someone calling me to arrange fitting. -numerous scratches have been found on the outside of the vehicle. -plastic covering around doors and seats were lose and not fitted correctly. -wires in the boot were bare and held up with black duck tape. overall standard that the cars leave peter vardy are shocking. also, trying to contact aftersales is a nightmare, no one returns your calls emails.
Hello Mr Brunton, We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced issues since taking delivery of your new car. We can assure you this is not the standard of service we aim to provide. Our handover manager will be in contact to resolve all concerns. Regards, Team PV.
My 2nd car purchase in four years from Vardy Hillington. This was a very disappointing experience. Car was not prepped to a high enough standard. Paint blemishes & stone chips not all fixed as promised, car breaks were squeaking within a couple of days, slight tear in the leather of the front drivers side seat, no follow up communication at all since I have purchased the car. I expect much better when you buy a £17,000 car, but once the money has been paid, I dont think anyone really cares.
Good Morning Ian, thank you for your review. We are really sorry to hear of your experience. We have contacted our management team regarding the issues you have, they should be in contact shortly. Team PV
Your aftercare is terrible. I was overcharged for a year’s road tax and you are refusing to repay my money. I’m about to raise court proceedings
Good Morning, We are sorry to hear this. Please email customerservice@petervardy.com to resolve this matter urgently. Thanks, Team PV
Initially when i went to trade my car in abd get a new one all was well and went smoothly but after i had agreed to purchase the new car i could not get through to find a date to pick the car after days of trying to chase up my own car purchase i was told it would take a week to pick it up. After waiting an extra 20 minutes in the store while the car was being "valeted" there was dirt on the backseat and smudges all over the inside of the windscreen and webs on the mirror and i had issues with the car. After being told i would receive a call back on monday about this i received nothing and could not get through to the car store after calling multiple times every day i was forced to drive 20 miles to go into the store in person to find out what was going on. Very poor customer service and really lost my faith in the company. Took the excitement out of buying a new car.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear this. If you have any outstanding issues please email customerservice@petervardy.com Thanks, Team PV
The salesman George Kilday and the handover Lesley Bradshaw were great. Trying to actually speak to somebody when you phone was a nightmare. You get through to Call Centre ok but they can never get an answer at the garage. Had to resort to email and even that was slow. Also my car had no log book and no hand book despite only being 15 months old. Lesley did make efforts to track these items down however I eventually had to buy them myself from the internet costing £15.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of this Team PV
Not too happy waiting for almost an hour to pickup the car. Seemed quite sexist as several male sales people had little to do and the women did the admin/handover. We were not kept informed as to the reason for the delay just left to our own devices until we asked what the problem was.
Berry attentive to my wants and needs. Friendly and compression service no jargon just straight to the point
Brilliant friendly staff, couldn't do enough for me, Michael Payne was the greatest, will look forward to going back in the next 3 years. Keep up the good work 💙❤️😘
Craig Gemmell was very helpful and made the whole buying process very easy
It had the car that I wanted
Part of the deal was £500 cashback which I was told on Friday and Saturday when picking the car up that it would be in my bank on the Monday , it's now Wednesday and I have contacted the showroom twice but as yet nobody has gotten back to me . Another part of the deal was there was to be 6 months road tax put on the car and paid by yourselves , I noticed that on the agreement form when picking the car up that it had been added to my finance , I found this to be in bad taste and no explanation was given . Extremely disappointed !
REVIEW UPDATE- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE CARS MAY HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FROM CENTRAL CAR AUCTIONS(THE ONE I PURCHASED WAS) WITH NO SERVICE HISTORY And GIVEN A QUICK CLEAN AND BASIC OIL/FILTER CHANGE. PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS ARE CHECKED AS THEY WILL DENY ANYTHING THAT WAS DISCUSSED DURING SALE. Poor service, car was poorly prepared ie scratches not repaired properly, inside/outside of car not cleaned\polished to a decent standard--smears all over paintwork. Drove out of showroom to the first roundabout and a warning light came on? Excuses were made regarding computer not reset etc, Prep, serviced and Mot not of good standard. Be aware that the car collection area is dimly lit you will not be able to see any marks until out in the daylight and if you find any defects on paintwork they say it has to be noticeable from 2 meters? So if you notice any make sure you say you can see them from this distance as they can't argue with your vision/eyesight Peter Vardy 114 point check? Can't see any details of what's included on website.
Michael McGuire was absolutely fantastic. Really attentive and dealt with all my queries efficiently. Despite I’m sure having a busy diary already; Michael made time for me and made me feel special at every visit and couldn’t have done more for me. The manager stevie was also very helpful and I felt that both these guys really went above and beyond for me. Thank you very very much. I am delighted with my new car!!
Delighted with everything relative to my purchase of new car Hyundai Reg NO EA66XBZ.
Lewis Riley the sales man was absolute brilliant the way he handled our purchase from start to finish of our purchase was first class and also has a new friend in our daughter as she got ice cream. Picked car up friday late afternoon and drove home on the notorious a82 to fort william going over glencoe in the rain and pitch black the window wipers were engaged and the wiper flies off with 25 miles of our journey still to go ( meant to add my wife and 5 year old daughter in new car following myself and who has never driven the a82 from Glasgow up ) nearly puts car in ditch as she cant see a thing . We nurse the car home by now this is 9 o clock at night . Turns out the passenger side wiper is too big and knocked the main wiper right off and this wasnt seen when car was checked before car left superstore and i also seen 2 workers from the superstore putting the wiper back on the car before they went to fill car up with petrol and wasnt spotted . I have sent 2 emails since Saturday morning and made numerous calls since then to no joy ( all i get is person not in or only 1 on duty in aftersales and will pass details on get to call you ) still waiting . So moral of story is do not trust that they say its had a 115 point check , car is now booked into a vauxhall garage to be checked over for any other faults a car group with so many outlets and you can't trust them to do the simple things right what chance do you have . Now too add we have now been contacted from our nice salesman lewis who has assurred us that when he is back in the office he will get our problems rectified.
On picking up my new car from your Hillington store on Friday 31st August was promised it would be showroom condition to drive how wrong I was chip on the car was not fixed interior mirror was still left cracked the car was still smelling inside of dogs also passengers side seat broken will not slide back or forward as I looked to see what was wrong with it I discovered dirty socks underneath the chair as well as bread crumbs not showroom condition took car away to try and rectify some problems some were fixed some were not therefore has to go back in NOT a happy customer to say the least.since then it now has been in cleaned and repaired was told I would get compensated needless to say still waiting for my tank of petrol disgraceful no one has been in touch to say anything about my compensation therefore will never deal with Peter Vardy again after the way I have been treated and would not recommend them to anyone would rather take my custom elsewhere.salesman was always trying to fob me off with some kind of story how long does it take to order a interior mirror had to wait 3 weeks a lot of nonsense..Disgraceful customer service with every one involved.
Very friendly and helpfull