Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Such a great tool to get a picture of your overall health.
The test was easy to take, and the data is readable and easy to comprehend. I had a question I couldn’t find an answer to and I received a thorough and quick response. I will definitely use again!
good job choose health.
Choose health gave me a reality check on why I need to fix I order to live a longer and healthier life, thank you.
Excellent customer service, fast results, results lined up with doctor's office results, highly recommend !
Amazing to see my results. The whole process was smooth. This definitely keeps me more motivated to stick to my diet and exercise plan. I can’t wait see my next test in 3 months to see if I improved.
The whole process was very smooth.
The only suggestion would be to improve the sample taking instructions. It took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll down to see further instructions.
Choose Health has really helped guide and shape how I manage my lifestyle. You can’t get this information anywhere else.
Love how easy this is, much better than going to a lab. Helps me keep my internal health in check
Pretty good start for tracking some key bio markers. Would also be helpful to me if I could simultaneously track related lifestyle changes I make over time? Keep up the great work 🆗👍
I love having the kit sent to my house. I don't have to wait at a lab or a doctor's office. Thank you!
I’ve been using Choose Health for over a year. They provide an excellent service.
Love it. The data helps motivate me to make healthy choices and see the results in action.
Convenient way to easily test cholesterol at home. Four stars instead of five because there was no notification when test was complete. Once I received email for this review, I realized results must be in, went to website to get results, luckily I kept paperwork with barcode because I needed it to get results, no mention of this in step by step instructions.
While the website for ordering is a little buggy,, and ranges given for normal results for the various tests differ in two different locations on the website nonetheless this is an important set of blood tests and they deliver the results economically and with Useful recommendations for improving the results
Never got result back. My husband got it back within a week. We sent them in at the same time
On principle, the Choose Health Test Kit is a great way to find out more about your overall health. I found once I understood the exact way to take the test, it was a breeze. I only wish the instructions were accessible online through my desktop computer. I have started to incorporate some of the suggestions to improve my health but I wish I could print out the suggestions as a reminder. All and all, it's a quick and helpful test kit for a very reasonable price!
got my results back from COVID; but did not get my husband Robert Willis’ back. His barcode is 80252759. Please send his results to us and to Dr. Willis as well Thanks! Margaret awillis

Since I'm pretty much on top to my health, I didn't get any major revelations. I did not have a good experience taking my own blood, so I probably wouldn't do it again for the amount of info I got.
But glad I tried it.
The individual reviews are a little frustrating but otherwise I like it so far. Would like to see additional values like vit d.
Choose Health is rated 4.44 based on 48 reviews