Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Great information.
Such a great tool to get a picture of your overall health.
The test was easy to take, and the data is readable and easy to comprehend. I had a question I couldn’t find an answer to and I received a thorough and quick response. I will definitely use again!
good job choose health.
Choose health gave me a reality check on why I need to fix I order to live a longer and healthier life, thank you.
Excellent customer service, fast results, results lined up with doctor's office results, highly recommend !
Amazing to see my results. The whole process was smooth. This definitely keeps me more motivated to stick to my diet and exercise plan. I can’t wait see my next test in 3 months to see if I improved.
The whole process was very smooth. The only suggestion would be to improve the sample taking instructions. It took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll down to see further instructions.
Choose Health has really helped guide and shape how I manage my lifestyle. You can’t get this information anywhere else.
Love how easy this is, much better than going to a lab. Helps me keep my internal health in check
Pretty good start for tracking some key bio markers. Would also be helpful to me if I could simultaneously track related lifestyle changes I make over time? Keep up the great work 🆗👍
I love having the kit sent to my house. I don't have to wait at a lab or a doctor's office. Thank you!
I’ve been using Choose Health for over a year. They provide an excellent service.
Love it. The data helps motivate me to make healthy choices and see the results in action.
Was an easy, reliable way to check my markers. Customer service was good. My only complain was the status tracker didn't work. It never advanced from showing the test being at my home so was concerned my test was lost. All of a sudden got email saying my results were ready. That was a relief, but still, tracker was not great.
Test arrived in a timely manner and we had results in 6 days. Convenience of at home testing.
I am a new customer. So far I have been extremely pleased with your testing product and follow up services. My only complaint was the delay in getting my results, caused by third party supply chain issues. Hopefully these can be resolved. I look forward to being a regular customer and personally helping you reach the mission of your service.
The test was easy to take and the results came back in a week. The results were well organized, clear and educational. My only complaint is after the initial purchase, they assume you will continue every three months taking the tests. I had to "unenroll" by contacting the company. The company presents as sales orientated to keep "clients", rather than letting people decide if they want to continue on with the tests after they have taken their first test. I simply used it as a 6-month bridge till I see my dr for annual blood tests.
I decided to try Choose Health testing while at the same time (on the same day) sending in a testing strip to another service. It was interesting to compare and contrast results (which were not the same regarding such readings as HDL cholesterol). I think Choice will be helpful in tracking health indicators.
I found the information from the lab tests valuable. However, I was expecting more of a breakdown similar to what you would get at the Doctors office. WBC, RBC, etc. Ideally, I would be able to compare with old tests from my Doctor.
Choose Health is rated 3.9 based on 137 reviews