Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Luis L
Comfort Works 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Martin
More Photos & Videos
Really happy with the covers i received from Comfort Works.
They seem to be a little big - but I'm sure they will shrink aliitle in the wash and then fit nice a snug :)
Received quickly..perfect fit Ikea model. Love the colour..texture lovely and soft..4 stars for now as not sure yet how hard-wearing they will be..with 2 young grandchildren. Would 100% recommend this company. Arrived beautifully packaged...kept me updated throughout. Before and after photo below.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 13th March 2020 Comfort Works 4 star review on 13th March 2020
Some confusion with order and connecting with company.
Very pleased with product!
Orderd a velvet Ikea sofacover.The fabric felt and looked luxurious.The sawing was very well done and the fit on the sofa was very good.It arrived earlier than planned.I didn’t order a fabricsample so the colour darkgray was more bluegray and not so dark but I learned to like it after first chock.Can recommend to others.
Thanks for the cover. I like the fabric and the quality of sewing. Only wish the fit was perfect, but it's good enough. A bit short in the front and to the floor in the back which is what we were looking for. It's a tricky piece to cover.
I ordered from Canada, and the finished parcel unfolded from a small heavy bag into a cover which fitted my IKEA couch perfectly. The material was durable and attractive. It almost made paying the $40 duty charges worth it.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 5th March 2020
Workmanship and fabric very lovely--amazed that they could build a slipcover using only the measurements I sent. As it was a custom order, it did take considerable time, but I am very happy with the result, and will order again when it is time to get a new slip for my pottery barn sofa. I am going to slightly shorten the ottoman cover, but that is due to my personal taste, and will be very easy to do. My contact person, Omar, was very polite and helpful in shepherding my order through.
Super! Wir haben unser Sofa sieht wieder aus wie neu.
Thank you, I am very satisfied!!! I will only be able to upload a photo mid of February, when I will use the new cover...
I'm very happy with the sofa covers, they appear to be well made a fit well. While I have been inundated with emails which have sometimes confused me (as they repeatedly suggested that an order placed a week or so earlier had just been placed), it is Christmas and so confusion might be expected. Certainly too many emails.
I contacted CW when the samples I had requested (and paid for) hadn't arrived after two to three weeks. Samantha immediately arranged for them to be couriered and, somewhat ironically, they arrived two days later both by courier and by the letter service.
As the company is Australian, as am I, and living here, I don't really understand why my samples should be sent from China (I realise that that is where they are manufactured)?
Melvyn has been promptly responsive to my comments on various matters and I think he has probably expedited a fast delivery (as we were set back a bit with the sample issue, having already purchased the sofas).
In summary, I'm very happy with the two sets of covers and the responsive customer service and I wish this business all the best.
Superbe housse très bien ajustée. La couleur est parfaite (navy). Notre canapé est comme neuf !
Une petite remarque : un velcro était monté dans le mauvais sens mais au final cela ne se voit pas.
La tela es de muy buena calidad, con cuerpo y de tacto muy suave. Escogí la tela Madison Sand por ser apta para mascotas, y mis gatos no han podido arañarla porque las patas se les resbalan y la trama no permite que se enganchen las uñas, es genial. Mi butaca es una Strandmon y el ajuste no es bueno en la parte de los brazos, quedan unas arrugas muy evidentes. Aún así, estoy muy contenta porque por fin puedo tener las butacas protegidas, bonitas y sin que mis gatos las estropeen. La devolución de tasas de aduana fue fácil y rápida. Cuidado con el pago con Paypal, al ser un pago internacional me cobraron 9€ por la transacción, algo que no esperaba.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 21st December 2019 Comfort Works 4 star review on 21st December 2019
The covers are good quality and colour good.
However the cushion covers a little larger than previous covers.Better that then too small.
I was also surprised to receive a bill from FedEx which I had not anticipated which I am not sure how or why I should pay.
Overall very happy with covers, some of the Velcro positioning might need to be checked and the arm covers could have been a bit tighter.
however quality is great and we are happy with the outcome.
Very quick service and delivery.
A little loose fit at the swoop of the arm to the back. But a great product with great fabric.
Comfortable, fits great. And arrived in record time. Washed and put in the couch, looks like a new couch, love it!
Comfort Works 4 star review on 23rd November 2019
Produit de belle qualité, s'adapte parfaitement à mon convertible IKEA Karlstadt. L'emballage pourrait être amélioré avec une couche de carton supplémentaire sous le scotch d'emballage: en effet, le produit a été déballé (sans doute pour vérification par les douanes) et remballé par DHL, le scotch a été coupé avec un cutter qui a entaillé le sac contenant les housses mais heureusement il n'y a pas eu d'accroc sur les housses.
Tissu très agréable, les finitions sont soignées.On dirait un produit authentique IKEA.
Ich bin grundsätzlich zufrieden; der Bezug passt auf mein Sofa. Es sieht aus wie neu und ich freu mich darüber.
Einen Stern weniger gibt es für die Qualität des Stoffs, der etwas dünn ist und aller Voraussicht nach vielleicht nicht sehr lang schön bleibt...aber warten wir mal ab.
Customer Service war sehr ok und freundlich, auch die Gischichte mit dem Einfuhrzoll wurde gut abgewickelt.
Hey, vielen Dank für deine positive Bewertung! Ich freue mich zu hören dass du zufrieden bist.
Darf ich nachfragen ob du vor der Bestellung Stoffproben bestellt hattest? Das empfehlen wir grundsätzlich allen Kunden, damit man sich vorab von der Qualität der Stoffe überzeugen kann.
Aber keine Sorge, wir gewähren eine 3-jährige Garantie auf unsere Stoffe und Bezüge, bei normalem Gebrauch und bei Behandlung nach unserer Pflegeanleitung: https://help.comfort-works.com/de/support/solutions/articles/43000227461-haben-die-produkte-eine-garantie-
Wende dich gern an unseren Kundendienst, falls du dazu Fragen haben solltest.
Sarah von Comfort Works
My orders are dribbling in rather than coming in with one delivery. I received the foot stool covers but the arm chair and two sofas covers are still pending. It would have been better had Comfort delivered all the covers in one delivery.
The couch cover was a little hard to wiggle on. But seems to fit perfectly! Very pleased and would use again. Just a little expensive so hopefully I wont need to for a little while 😃
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 2,286 reviews