Cosmetics Now Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Cosmetics Now

How would you rate Cosmetics Now ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cosmetics Now in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"It's been three weeks and my order is still NOT here. But the company billed my credit card almost immediately!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY"
Margaret Esson
"The perfumes from Cosmetics Now Au are always competitively priced whilst the service is prompt & efficient. Quick to respond to queries,customer service is good. The website is easy to accesss & order from. A very satisfactory company to deal online with,I have been a customer for approx. 10 years."
Cosmetics Now is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews