Cosmetics Now Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Cosmetics Now
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Cosmetics Now made you happy

"I ordered shampoo and it was taped on the pump. It was not taped securely around the twist off part. It leaked. The part was most upsetting is the pump was all cracked. It is not useable."
Are you Cosmetics Now? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been trying to return an item that I mistakenly ordered. Their website says that you can return any unused product but there is no address listed for returns unless you are in Australia. I have never talked with anyone when I have called and have left 3 voicemail messages with my phone number and email as requested. I have sent 3 emails from their website and one from my email but still don't have a return address. Someone did call, I wasn't here and instead of leaving the address with my employee he said I have to send an email. I think 4 is enough. I will not buy anything else from them."
"Completely rubbish, would never buy from them or recommend them to anyone. Their communication internally and externally is poor. They don't disclose that they are out of stock but rather keep you on hold while you wonder what is happening. You call them and they are extremely rude on the phone to the point if you are trying to get your money back, they will hang up on you. Def. a bad company to deal with, don't waste your time or money."
"It's been three weeks and my order is still NOT here. But the company billed my credit card almost immediately!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY"
"The perfumes from Cosmetics Now Au are always competitively priced whilst the service is prompt & efficient. Quick to respond to queries,customer service is good. The website is easy to accesss & order from. A very satisfactory company to deal online with,I have been a customer for approx. 10 years."
Cosmetics Now is rated 1.60 based on 5 reviews