Crocodile Garage Doors Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Crocodile Garage Doors

Tell us how Crocodile Garage Doors made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"We paid £2548 for an automatic single garage door. After fitting it was noticed that there was a scratch all down the door. A replacement was fitted a week later and all appears well. My wife and I were under the mistaken impression that the door carried a 10 year warranty. Have just received a document confirming 2 years warranty ending 8th April 2021. Crocodile must think so little of their product and installation team that they can only give so short a period. Other suppliers offer 5 and 10 year warranties. Why can a supposed leading supplier of garage doors not offer a longer warranty period?"
Are you Crocodile Garage Doors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would not recommend Crocodile doors to anybody.Their customer service is non existent.At huge expensive,(£3,780) we had Crocodile doors installed in 2015 at which time we rarely opened the garage as it was full of our children’s possessions. Once we were able to garage the car we found that every time we tried to shut the door it stuck half way. We contacted the number for the service engineer and he told us he no longer worked for them.We finally got through to the company who were most unhelpful. We told them the problem and they said they could do nothing without a visit which would cost in excess of £200.They then told us that it could be the battery which is Crocodile specific. We ordered one but it made no difference. We rang again and got no joy so we have been operating the door manually. We have recently found somebody who can repair the door. He said the door is OK but the safety edge system is a cheap and as a result it breaks the beam preventing the door operating properly.The connectors are cheap and do not offer security meaning the door can be broken into easily.On the basis of being over priced with very poor customer service we categorically would not recommend them."
"Extremely rude sales staff. Was kicking my old garage door in order to open it. Do not speak to their customers in a respectful and friendly way. Hardly encouraging you to buy from them!! Went straight to another company"
"HAD 3 GARAGE DOORS FITTED BY DAVE AND NATHAN, THEY ARRIVED ON TIME, AND WORKED VERY PROFESSIONALY. EXCELLENT JOB, EXCELLENT PRODUCT, I HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING THEM."
"Dear Nikolay Filimonov sorry to hear of your problem. Crocodile (Verandas) the same company has no respect for anyone who has a problem. If you require any assistance you can contact me by Googling Solitario Ltd bn41 1xs. I am taking Crocodile to court for the abominable piece of junk that has been erected and left on my property. They lied to me when they said it was manufactured in the UK, this was a point I required. I have now got this monstrosity as it was built in Belgium from incorrect measurements supplied by Crocodile. Their fitters were TOLD it was out of square but they ignored this. They decided to build it with NO protection from the weather at all and to put an obstacle on the surface so a disabled user would NOT be able to get over it in a wheelchair at all. They were supposed to sink the 40mm obstacle into the current surface. They lied again saying they could do this! Instead of admitting the problem was themselves the are now deliberately causing me even more inconvenience. As far as I am concerned all their inferior and nefarious actions were deliberate from the start so taking advantage of the disabled and trying to bamboozle the elderly with miss-information."
"I ordered 2 sets of Garage Doors (3mx2.5m in size, £2000 per door). The installation was a few weeks behind. When installers eventually came, they had 2 different sizes for the overhead mechanisms, came back a few weeks later and did not installed internal boxes, even they were promised by the sales person. Still in dispute with Crocodile Doors on the missing boxes. Just received a letter from court, Crocodile Doors are taking me to court! The installation had a lot of snags and defects, some were resolved a few weeks later."
"They arrived early on the day arranged, removed old garage door, cut it up into manageable size pieces so we could have it taken away. The two men did very good job installing door, showed us how to use it and how to use it when remote control didn't work due to power cut. They tidied up once finished. The only thing we had to do was supply them with tea! Would recommend these men."
Crocodile Garage Doors is rated 2.57 based on 7 reviews