Crocodile Garage Doors Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Crocodile Garage Doors

Tell us how Crocodile Garage Doors made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"Extremely rude sales staff. Was kicking my old garage door in order to open it. Do not speak to their customers in a respectful and friendly way. Hardly encouraging you to buy from them!! Went straight to another company"
Are you Crocodile Garage Doors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"HAD 3 GARAGE DOORS FITTED BY DAVE AND NATHAN, THEY ARRIVED ON TIME, AND WORKED VERY PROFESSIONALY. EXCELLENT JOB, EXCELLENT PRODUCT, I HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING THEM."
"Dear Nikolay Filimonov sorry to hear of your problem. Crocodile (Verandas) the same company has no respect for anyone who has a problem. If you require any assistance you can contact me by Googling Solitario Ltd bn41 1xs. I am taking Crocodile to court for the abominable piece of junk that has been erected and left on my property. They lied to me when they said it was manufactured in the UK, this was a point I required. I have now got this monstrosity as it was built in Belgium from incorrect measurements supplied by Crocodile. Their fitters were TOLD it was out of square but they ignored this. They decided to build it with NO protection from the weather at all and to put an obstacle on the surface so a disabled user would NOT be able to get over it in a wheelchair at all. They were supposed to sink the 40mm obstacle into the current surface. They lied again saying they could do this! Instead of admitting the problem was themselves the are now deliberately causing me even more inconvenience. As far as I am concerned all their inferior and nefarious actions were deliberate from the start so taking advantage of the disabled and trying to bamboozle the elderly with miss-information."
"I ordered 2 sets of Garage Doors (3mx2.5m in size, £2000 per door). The installation was a few weeks behind. When installers eventually came, they had 2 different sizes for the overhead mechanisms, came back a few weeks later and did not installed internal boxes, even they were promised by the sales person. Still in dispute with Crocodile Doors on the missing boxes. Just received a letter from court, Crocodile Doors are taking me to court! The installation had a lot of snags and defects, some were resolved a few weeks later."
"They arrived early on the day arranged, removed old garage door, cut it up into manageable size pieces so we could have it taken away. The two men did very good job installing door, showed us how to use it and how to use it when remote control didn't work due to power cut. They tidied up once finished. The only thing we had to do was supply them with tea! Would recommend these men."
Crocodile Garage Doors is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews