CSJ Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read CSJ Reviews

mail@csj.co.uk

Unit 1Ochilview Business Park

Tell us how CSJ made you happy
CSJ 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Helen
CSJ 4 star review on 3rd March 2020
Colin Masson
CSJ 5 star review on 23rd September 2019
Kenneth Mcmillan
CSJ 5 star review on 18th August 2017
Elaine Houghton
They arrived on time they got the job done, tidied up and they done a first class job would definitely use again. Team 2 James, Steven and Stuart Thank you very much.
Each and every member of staff was polite, friendly and efficient. Any “snags” attended to promptly. Extremely pleased with the design and quality of the work. We would recommend this company.
Cold calling, despite a clear notice which says No Cold Callers, staff knocked loudly on the door. Then claimed he had not seen the notice and that he was "not selling anything anyway"! If you cannot get marketing right what makes you think you can be trusted.
Couldn’t be happier. Not sure how they could do any better to be honest. From initial sale, product quality and aftercare from John , has all been fantastic.
Extremely happy with my doors. Thanks to James & Dean for your hard work. id also like to say the customer service was very good indeed, highly recommend this company.
I have to say first time I've used CSJ for replacement windows. All the guys were hard working and did a top class job, I've had a look at some other companies work on my friends properties and I have to say CSJ did a far superior job in my honest opinion, more attention to detail, care & higher quality. Special thanks to Team 1 George,John & Adam the fabulous fitting team and to John the manager for showing how much he cares about customer satisfaction. Recommend highly.
Had a new patio door & 2 windows fitted by CSJ after a recommendation from my neighbour, found them to be a very professional outfit with 1st class service. Highly skilled fitters and aftercare has been excellent. Recommend to anyone.
Had the fab team 3 Bryan & Liam fit my new doors and windows. I'm absolutely delighted with the work carried out and will highly recommend CSJ.
Had a new front door & livingroom window installed by team 1 George & John .The job was carried out in a professional manner. I have had work done by CSJ in the past and has always been a great job .Guys arrived on time ,knew what they were doing & all we needed to know about the finished job and they cleaned up after themselves, CSJ I would recommend you to anyone
Very happy with my 3 new windows Very happy with my 3 new windows. From salesman Gavin’s initial visit to the install by Brian & Liam (team 3) we are delighted with the service and product. Aftercare by install manager John was fantastic too. Lovely people.
Arrived when they said they would, very professional from start to finish, from salesman, surveyor, fitters, work inspector , and receptionist. Also product was exceptionally good, and fitting fantastic lovely people great company.
Guys arrived on time fantastic job clean and tidy looks amazing done and dusted in two and a half hours. Would absolutely recommend CSJ
Arrived on time and worked hard all day. Efficient and knowledgable fitters who cleaned up after the work was finished. Excellent job and workmanship throughout. Would use them again.
Stevie and Jock fitted 6 Windows French doors and outside Kitchen door in 2 days. Turned up on time and hard at it both days. Happy with outcome. Would recommend. Thanks.
CSJ 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Stephen and jok from csj where first class arrived on time go above and beyond as always good workmanship explained the full job from start to finish would highly recommended
CSJ 5 star review on 22nd April 2022 CSJ 5 star review on 22nd April 2022 CSJ 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
A well merited five star for the service from start to finish all at a reasonable price. The quality of the work, replacing eleven windows of various sizes, was outstanding in particular the way in which the team cleaned up after each stage. All this in a pleasant and cheerful manner. If you are considering window replacement this is the company to engage.
Fantastic service and install from team 3 Brian and Liam . Tidied up at the back of them . Happy customer
The workmen arrived promptly and got on with the job, it didn’t take them long to install the window and it looks great. I give 4stars because they were not very tidy, I have had to take plastic out my gutter and remove silicone which had fallen onto my decking and stuck. Would I use this company again, yes I would.
Team 2 James dean & fraz did a very good job. They were very pleasant and tidy workers.
After a couple of years of let downs I got Csj recommended to me and 2days after I called project manager John Bryson visited me,4 weeks later I have a beautiful extension to my lounge, work never stopped and all the workers were very professional and tidy with John in most days to oversee this. Thanks guys
CONSERVATORY BUILD 1 star for CSJ 5 star for all the contractors We would like to thank all the contractors John Bryson project manager, Mark and Ian joiners, Gary and Jamie builders, Laurie plumber, Sam painter, and the electrician. All the above were very professional through some difficult times caused by covid, material shortages and long delivery times. This was all controlled by a very good project manager John Bryson who managed all the problems. The company of CSJ has been very disappointing in comparison to all the tradesmen. On 2 instances part of the build was measured wrongly by their “surveyor” resulting in weeks of delays while new glass frontage was manufactured. On neither of these occasions did the management contact us to apologise for the mistakes and delays. This was our 3rd project with this company, the first 2 went without a hitch, this one was problematic from the start. Finally the project is complete to the standard expected.
CSJ is rated 4.55 based on 552 reviews