CSJ Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read CSJ Reviews

mail@csj.co.uk

Unit 1Ochilview Business Park

Tell us how CSJ made you happy
CSJ 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Helen
CSJ 4 star review on 3rd March 2020
Colin Masson
CSJ 5 star review on 23rd September 2019
Kenneth Mcmillan
CSJ 5 star review on 18th August 2017
Elaine Houghton
They arrived on time they got the job done, tidied up and they done a first class job would definitely use again. Team 2 James, Steven and Stuart Thank you very much.
Extremely happy with my doors. Thanks to James & Dean for your hard work. id also like to say the customer service was very good indeed, highly recommend this company.
I have to say first time I've used CSJ for replacement windows. All the guys were hard working and did a top class job, I've had a look at some other companies work on my friends properties and I have to say CSJ did a far superior job in my honest opinion, more attention to detail, care & higher quality. Special thanks to Team 1 George,John & Adam the fabulous fitting team and to John the manager for showing how much he cares about customer satisfaction. Recommend highly.
Had a new patio door & 2 windows fitted by CSJ after a recommendation from my neighbour, found them to be a very professional outfit with 1st class service. Highly skilled fitters and aftercare has been excellent. Recommend to anyone.
Had the fab team 3 Bryan & Liam fit my new doors and windows. I'm absolutely delighted with the work carried out and will highly recommend CSJ.
Had a new front door & livingroom window installed by team 1 George & John .The job was carried out in a professional manner. I have had work done by CSJ in the past and has always been a great job .Guys arrived on time ,knew what they were doing & all we needed to know about the finished job and they cleaned up after themselves, CSJ I would recommend you to anyone
Very happy with my 3 new windows Very happy with my 3 new windows. From salesman Gavin’s initial visit to the install by Brian & Liam (team 3) we are delighted with the service and product. Aftercare by install manager John was fantastic too. Lovely people.
Arrived when they said they would, very professional from start to finish, from salesman, surveyor, fitters, work inspector , and receptionist. Also product was exceptionally good, and fitting fantastic lovely people great company.
Guys arrived on time fantastic job clean and tidy looks amazing done and dusted in two and a half hours. Would absolutely recommend CSJ
Arrived on time and worked hard all day. Efficient and knowledgable fitters who cleaned up after the work was finished. Excellent job and workmanship throughout. Would use them again.
Stevie and Jock fitted 6 Windows French doors and outside Kitchen door in 2 days. Turned up on time and hard at it both days. Happy with outcome. Would recommend. Thanks.
CSJ 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Stephen and jok from csj where first class arrived on time go above and beyond as always good workmanship explained the full job from start to finish would highly recommended
CSJ 5 star review on 22nd April 2022 CSJ 5 star review on 22nd April 2022 CSJ 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
A well merited five star for the service from start to finish all at a reasonable price. The quality of the work, replacing eleven windows of various sizes, was outstanding in particular the way in which the team cleaned up after each stage. All this in a pleasant and cheerful manner. If you are considering window replacement this is the company to engage.
Fantastic service and install from team 3 Brian and Liam . Tidied up at the back of them . Happy customer
The workmen arrived promptly and got on with the job, it didn’t take them long to install the window and it looks great. I give 4stars because they were not very tidy, I have had to take plastic out my gutter and remove silicone which had fallen onto my decking and stuck. Would I use this company again, yes I would.
Team 2 James dean & fraz did a very good job. They were very pleasant and tidy workers.
After a couple of years of let downs I got Csj recommended to me and 2days after I called project manager John Bryson visited me,4 weeks later I have a beautiful extension to my lounge, work never stopped and all the workers were very professional and tidy with John in most days to oversee this. Thanks guys
CONSERVATORY BUILD 1 star for CSJ 5 star for all the contractors We would like to thank all the contractors John Bryson project manager, Mark and Ian joiners, Gary and Jamie builders, Laurie plumber, Sam painter, and the electrician. All the above were very professional through some difficult times caused by covid, material shortages and long delivery times. This was all controlled by a very good project manager John Bryson who managed all the problems. The company of CSJ has been very disappointing in comparison to all the tradesmen. On 2 instances part of the build was measured wrongly by their “surveyor” resulting in weeks of delays while new glass frontage was manufactured. On neither of these occasions did the management contact us to apologise for the mistakes and delays. This was our 3rd project with this company, the first 2 went without a hitch, this one was problematic from the start. Finally the project is complete to the standard expected.
Very happy with my new windows. James, Hector (Dean) and Fraz did a great job, and cleaned up after. Happy, friendly team.
Wouldn't use ever again. Front door has been waiting a repair for over a year now. Been told they are in liquidation however they are still running around in CSJ vans. Shoddy workmanship from the start should have cancelled the order when they had to remeasure twice as they had the wrong measurements would give zero stars if I could DO NOT GO NEAR THEM AFTER SALES SERVICE A DISGRACE
Product Quality - 5/5 Service delivered by tradesmen - 5/5 Company promises - 0/5 I went through CSJ as one of their door to door salesmen knocked and gave me all the right messages, I had wanted to get the Windows done for a while anyway. I then had a chap by the name of Gavin come out and do the initial measure up and quote. During this process, I had mentioned that we wanted the roughcast doing as well, and he said that CSJ could provide that. I asked if it would be covered by any sort of guarantee and he confirmed it would receive the same 10 year guarantee that they give with Windows and would be a great selling point when it came time to sell my property. I decided to proceed with both Windows and roughcast despite the rather steep price because I wanted the guarantees, I knew I could get the job done at half the price through people I know but the work would have no guarantee and it would add little to no value when I go to sell. Signed on the dotted line, work commenced a few weeks later, all of the tradesmen on site were great, kept the place tidy, did a fantastic job and the work spoke for itself. I had to call the office several times in order to get confirmation of when people were coming out and got little response via email or phone. I often had to get one of tradesmen to relay my message as I could not get a proper response. On completion of the work, I was sent the guarantee for the windows but nothing for the roughcast. I queried this via email initially with their office staff and once again was ignored and got no reply until I followed up via phone. They proceeded to tell me that they do no supply guarantees for roughcast jobs. I explained that this was not what I was sold and that the only reason I took the job was for the guarantees. They said they would investigate and come back to me but I've never heard anything since despite several chaser emails. What should have been a 5 star review without question is now a 1 star review because unfortunately CSJ, your word is not your bond. You've had my money and now you're not interested. You've failed to deliver on what was promised and sold to me. CSJ, I shall be pursuing this through legal avenues, expect to hear from me soon. For anyone reading this, the quality of the work is good, but be prepared to have terrible communication and potentially be miss-sold.
CSJ is rated 4.56 based on 550 reviews