Cvmaker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cvmaker

Tell us how Cvmaker made you happy
Is a scam, they charge you 2.50 and discreetly make you sign up for a subscription which takes £15 a month later. They refuse to refund and send very rude emails blaming it on you. The actual service is terrible as well, the CVS don’t even crop right.
The worst experience ever They have no customer service no understanding nothing to do with customer They cheated us actually by takeing more money from card without any notice I advise every one not to do it with them
24 dollars unwillingly paid for a single cv u have to cancel before 3 days or bye bye to money
Absolutely the same expiriance as everyone else! Not being notified that I have subscribed and two months later I received a £30 bill from them. Customer support extremely rude saying "first of all, you are the one subscribed to our services". I do not know how people / businesses like this one can still operate after so many people being deceived...
it is a crazy site. I wasted money and 4 hours of mine. Till the end, I couldn't make. If i hired a resource, it would have been cheaper
They are literal scammers and will take your money run
Scam, they charge you 2.50 and discreetly make you sign up for a subscription which takes £15 a month later. They refuse to refund and send very rude emails blaming it on you. The actual service is terrible as well, the CVS don’t even crop right.
Fake. Fake. Fake. Never use them! They charge ridiculous surprise fees that one wasn't notified of. I was so mad.
SCAM . THESE GUYS ARE FRAUD . I HAVE CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION AND THEY ARE STILL BILLING ME .
They first show a different charge and then suddenly start cutting funds from your credit card which is fraud. NEVER TRUST CVMAKER FRAUD COMPANY
Automatic subscription trap, avoid this site at all cost!
I urge people to never ever make use of CV maker. They charge you for making the cv R45 in South African currency then much to my surprise R292 charged again for just making one lousy cv. They are scammers on steroids don’t use this service people rather get ideas somewhere to update your CV to the current formats.
I was taken aback to see my credit card being charged with $19.95 about 8 days after downloading one resume on cvmaker. How can they automatically renew subscription without any notification or reminder? Does this mean they can go on charging for months if someone doesn't notice? This is clearly depriving people of their money. Will NEVER recommend cvmaker.
I made a CV with them and in the end, they ask you to pay 2,95€. I used my credit card to pay. Yesterday they took 14,95€ from my bank account. I contacted them and they say that they have it explicit on the website that it's a subscription. Well, no you don't! I used my phone and at the payment moment the screen is filled with the entire payment information: credit card number, name, expiring date, and CVV CODE. They don't have a popup telling you that you are subscribing to anything. They don't have any other information regarding being a subscription. They just have the information that you will have a discount. Nevertheless, you will be subscribing to a service! While you are creating your CV you never have the information about the subscription. The website is misleading on purpose. Be careful. Search for CVMaker scam or complaint and you will see more people talking about this.
This is absolute fraud. Shows a minim al amount of 2.95$ in the beginning and ends up charging another 14.95$ after 7 days. Also, refuses to refund the amount.
Lucky I didn’t have anything in my bank for them to take the scammers lea in the live chat is a thief as well don’t talk to her they will most likely change her name soon so be aware of that. The picture below is what we talked about in the live chat and how she removed one of my outstanding payments it’s a scam do not fall for it at all with the fake reviews on their website and on Google. They will get in serious trouble soon these owners cannot wait!
Scam! Don’t use. I hope the owners burn in hell.
Same story that happened to all reviewers above. For using their service of CV formatting i promptly paid around 3 us dollars. To my surprice another demand for 20 us dollars came after 7 days. However the payment was rejected by my card company. I further found a subscription in fine prints, which I cancelled. They are still demanding the 20 us dollar payment. Some one shd go to judiciary to teach them a lesson.
Their site is a fraud and quite misleading. They advertise for one to create a CV at a minimal cost of £3. However, they hide in their small print the fact that you are automatically subscribed to a recurring charge of £15 which is automatically charged to your account within 7 days. Even if the payment does not go through, they say you are still obligated to pay and will hound you for it, with threats of sending debt collectors. The product is good (thus the 1 star) but this practice is very shady and unethical. Use them at your own peril.
Fraud, as after one use they Charge monthly!
Cvmaker is rated 1.05 based on 73 reviews