Cvmaker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cvmaker

Tell us how Cvmaker made you happy
The biggest scam I have ever seen don't do the same thing I did am not paying it but still not worth the problems
Deceiving website. Forces you to pay for a subscription while they make it look like it's a one time fee.
After reading all of these comments... I have been scammed too. Was anyone directed to customer service to talk about the money they charged you and then waited for you to try and figure it out???? Yeah. This company is garbage, does not lay the details out straight and then waits 3 months to send you an outstanding balance of 60 dollars for 3 months I apparently spent my life on when I only wanted one resume. Sickening.
Don't use this website. Their intention is to trick you into paying 40 euros monthly after initially creating a CV with 50 cents.
Scammers on another level ! So upset ! Idiots !
I used online cv builder on 4/23/2021 for about $3. Then, I have been deducted again twice today on the 05/01/2021 without my permission/Authorization for another $19.95 + $19.95 = $39.90 within the same month. Two months payment. This is really a fraud and scam that cvmaker.com company is doing with their customers who are willing to create their CV for career job search. Very disappointed with this service and feeling cheated. Please do not use this website at all and report as much as you can. It's my humble request.
They are forcing me to pay £14.95 twice for two months and they are harassing me in my personal e mail. I refuse to pay them and if they try to take my payment then I will contact solicitor.
SCAMMERS DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!
I am a software professional. I wanted to apply for a new job hence i needed a new CV. I came across this website which said create resume for free. I created my resume and when i tried to download it asked me to pay $2. i didnt want to waste my time, I paid it and downloaded the resume. After 8 days, I was chaged $19.8 to my account. I was so angry thats when i realized this website was a scam all the people were scammed on the internet.I had at no point noticed agreeing to a subscription. I got in touch with so many who were scammed using this website. This website should be shut down ASAP.
I used it on 4/4/2021 for about $3. Then, I have been deducted again twice today on the 12/4/2021 without my permission for another $19.95 + $19.95 = $39.90 within the same month and the site was saying that they didn't take any money from my bank. The worst case is they were asking me to pay another $19.95 when they ought to refund me my $19.95. I demanded my refund for the extra $19.95 that they have deducted but they denied it. I did a police report and will bring this matter to the social media of the company cheating its customers.
I got my money fully refunded from CVmaker
This is a fraud site Dont ever try to ruin your peacefulnes and safety by submitting your bank details. They will loot our money by saying we have agreed for subscription which had been done in a very fraudster way. First they ask our consent for trial of 2.95 USD Then they loot monthly from our bank Account around 1600 INR saying that we agreed for subscription which obviously we won't subscribe after seeing their trial access. Lastly they won't respond. Even if my respond, it will be so arrogant like "Do whatever you want" They will loot all our hardearned money and will talk to us rudely. Who wants to face all this? I didn't sleep peacefuly for last 3 days and I'm writing here to warn you with my experience Please stay away from this website cvmaker.com, for your own safety. Please try other geniune sites where you find lots of services.
The website is a scam. They make it seem as though it is a one time payment of £2.95 but then they start charging you £14.95 for a subscription. They made me pay for 2 months of a subscription when I didn’t even use the account. They are extremely unprofessional, misleading and the whole thing is a scam. If I could give it 0 stars I would. I have filed a dispute with my bank to discuss the fraudulent activity I’ve seen on my account by them
If I could give 0 stars I would. Just like those who wrote bad reviews before me, I was scammed and €45 was taken away from my bank account without my permission. I'm sending emails in hopes to get my money back, otherwise, I will make a legal complaint. You should do the same! I'll attach a picture of their so "clear and transparent" costs and terms!
I used this company to get a cv template Paid what I thought was a once off payment to discover another payment taken this month Stay well clear of them
Went to their site from create a free cv link. Made a cv, went to download it, site then requests 2.95€, ok , I had no time left to make new so paid by Paypal. Next week they take 14.95€. I had at no point noticed agreeing to a subscription. Immediately raised dispute with Paypal, denied within a few hours. Their most recent reviews on trustpilot are littered with word scam (okay one of those is mine).
Scam! Stay away.
Automatically charging a 19.95 USD subscription which wasn't mentioned at all in the beginning, and then refusal to refund that same thing in the same day maybe a few hours after it was charged, going to paypal and my bank to force a chargeback and block these horrid mongrels. Avoid this website at all costs.
I very rarely write negative things about a company. This time there are compelling reasons for it and I don’t want you to lose money in vain. Do not use or pay for cv maker. Their business-model and terms of payment are scammy, at least.
terrible company. paid £2.95 to create a CV and I thought that was an okay price. The company portrays this as a one-off payment to create one CV but after you put your details in, they will continue to take out monthly payments of £14.95. Thieving people who are often looking for jobs in this pandemic. I would understand if the website made this clear, however it isn’t shown once. DO NOT USE.
Cvmaker is rated 1.05 based on 73 reviews