Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
My herb shelf arrived and it's so cute! I can't wait to hang it on my fence and fill it with herbs!
So pretty and a great addition to front porch fall decor.
Love the Swedish Mora Clock...great price and quick shipping.
First time customer - very pleased!
Great items at reduced prices
It’s exactly what I thought !! I love it !
Love Decor Steals! The price and quality of the products is what’s expected for the type of items they sell. I need a larger house for all of my steals!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 6th October 2020
I love my clock!!! Best deal ever! I’ve been wanting this clock forever and have a look for it forever for a better price. It has always been $300 and up so this was an amazing steel and I’m glad I stole it!
All of my experiences with Decor Steals have been very positive! Items are fabulous quality, ship quickly, well packaged and the prices are fantastic!
I love these candles! The timer works great. I have one inside and one outside. Love the rechargeable part! I will buy more when they are offered again
I love this shelf! It was perfect for our new office/ guest room. I was pleasantly surprised to find it took really no assembly. Just mount the brackets to the wall and the shelf’s slide right in. Great statement piece for our office.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 6th October 2020 Decor Steals 5 star review on 6th October 2020 Decor Steals 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Loved these festive fall boxes!
great, versatile size, fun colors. matches a coffee sign I previously purchased.
Love the styles, colors and prices. I live in a small town so I have to drive an hour to get to any decor stores.
Love them!!
Can’t wait to use these this fall and winter. I’m very impressed with their quality!
This sign is well made graphics are clean and clear. Easy to hang, Love It
I love this site!
I love decor steals
Love the quality of the products offered.
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,027 reviews