Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Everything I’ve ordered feels like it’s just made for me and my style.
Any time I've had an issue with a product (arrives broken or welded crooked) they have made it right without hesitation. Fortunately this is a rare occurrence :) I am a huge fan of Decor Steals and you will find their products all throughout my home!!
The item came in a timely and was just as described maybe even a little better!
Everything is always shipped quickly and more beautiful in person!
Great quality items. Fast delivery. Love the variety of items!
My chippy cabinet is exactly as pictured and I love it in my sunroom!
Such a lovely mirror and it arrived so quickly! This is my first purchase and certainly won't be my last.
Decor Steals has beautiful decor and a variety of style! All my purchases have been absolutely amazing. Love shopping here.
Everything I have ordered has been absolutely beautiful!
I have discovered many awesome finds on Decor Steals! I’ve always been satisfied with my purchases, never disappointed!
excited it's here. love it, well made. Now I need a larger one to pair with for the mantel.
These were delivered quickly and look great in the city apartment we just set up. They add texture and a bit of color to a white and grey color scheme. And they are great sizes.
It's even more gorgeous in person! I love it!
It makes our house a home
Gorgeous mirror!!! This one has the elaborate details on the bottom of the piece. An almost exact match to the Anthro mirror :)
Love it. It looks great over my French doors.
Cute items. Great quality.
I love it! And it was worth the wait, so I’m happy they were restocked! It’s bigger than I imagined, too!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 3rd May 2021 Decor Steals 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Love decorating with all the cute decor from Decor Steals items! Makes my house look so cute.
I love this vintage looking mirror. It will be going in our newly renovated guest bathroom.
Decor Steals is rated 4.51 based on 3,929 reviews