Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Absolutely love my steals!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 5th October 2020 Decor Steals 5 star review on 5th October 2020
These very little bowls are so cute. One did have a small chip on the bottom, but I can use it anyway. I use them for all my spices.
cute simple Christmas statement - perfect size for above a door
Decor Steals shows quality items, affordable shipping, & fast delivery!
The cabinet is very sturdy and has unique handle pulls. It came very well packed I am happy with my purchase
So far I have always been pleased with my Decor Steals purchases.
Thank you for offering fun decor finds at a reasonable cost😊
I have only bought a few items, if I could afford it I would buy a whole lot more! Shipping was super fast and $5 shipping for everything, what's not to love! I look forward to my morning text with the days steals! I really enjoy looking at the pictures too!
This arrived as we came home from apple picking and it functions perfectly for apple storage. The baskets and frame are well made and it occupies a small footprint for so much storage, Love it!
Fabulous! They look custom and expensive. They go with anything any color.
Gave as a fall gift to my daughter in law and she loved it!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Love everything I purchase!
I always look forward to my DS text every morning! Love to see what’s new and how others have used the products.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
This is such amazing quality! I love how beautiful this looks in our dining room! We get compliments on it constantly!
Easy shopping
I’m always excited to receive items from Decor Steals. I seem to always miss out on a lot of deals. The items sell out so quickly.
Wonderful products - customer service is so much better - very good! Lots of amazing products at great prices!
You have made a 79 year old LITTLE girl's dream come true.I have wanted a clock like this since I saw one at age 10.So beautiful that when I pass by I stop and look at it a few minutes.It came quickly was packaged well and easy to put together. Decor Steals you are the best!!
These beautiful measuring cups arrived shortly after ordered. They are bright, colorful and cheery!
Love love love everything about this clock !
I am so happy with this clock! It’s everything I thought it would be.
I think it’s a good value in comparison to other clocks of this style. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,027 reviews