Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Opening my daily email from DS is like opening a Christmas gift! I have loved each item I’ve bought!
I ordered the chalkboard because it was so cute. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but worth it in the end. It felt kind of cheap at first but then I was glad it was so light as it made hanging it a breeze. Bought a chalk marker and am really loving it!
great deals-everyday!
It just got delivered. It’s huge! I love it! It’s going right above the desk in the office. Perfect for my 4 kids. No more excuses as to where states are lol
I have ordered many items and have loved everyone of them. Customer service is always fast and accurate too. I have seen a couple of the things I have purchased in stores for way more money! Thank you Decor Steals!
I loved the paper towel holder! Very well made.
I love the paper towel holder. Very cute and very farmhouse
Wonderful product! Priced perfectly! Arrived very quickly! I recommend Decor Steals and will definitely be ordering much more:)
My cast iron paper towel holder is amazing and was shipped to me extremely fast .Thank you so much Decor Steals
I love Decor Steals!
I love it! It’s exactly as it was pictured!
I love everything I have bought from Decor Steals. My only problem is that I want pretty much want everything but can't!!
Looks great!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Love this site!! So fun to open my emails everyday and see what the newest steal is!!
I ordered the eucalyptus and pumpkin wreath, and I am absolutely in love with it! Great customer service! Will be ordering from this company again!
I ordered the eucalyptus and pumpkin wreath, and it is beautiful! Thank you so much Decor Steals! Will absolutely be using this company again!
Love it!!! Good quality and love the rustic look!!!
Love it! As with all decor steals merchandise
I love these vintage looking candle sticks with their glass detail and hints of gold leaf.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 27th September 2020
Fantastic customer service, up to date shipping information all the way through delivery. Beautiful product at a really good price! Will be a long-time customer!
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,063 reviews