Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Love these candlesticks !
Always very unique and beautiful pieces!
I am very pleased with the quality of this fall wreath. The colors are gorgeous, it looks soo pretty on my front door. Thank you decor steals for such speedy delivery, you truely provide such quality items at a great price. I look forward to finding future treasures.πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜β€οΈ
Very well made and sturdy. Just what I needed to finish out my autumn/fall/Thanksgiving decorations.
Very interesting piece of decor. Just love all kinds of wood items. Nice because I can hang it up to display for all to see. I think I will make or find an old looking tie to put around the handle.
Loved the wreath
Cutest Christmas pillow
Cannot wait to decorate for the holidays
Love the steals found here. Of the ones I buy some I use in my home, others I use as greatly appreciated gifts. There are things I didn't even know I needed! In the past items were damaged in shipping and they quickly replaced or refunded those items. Very good customer service. I really appreciate that in a company.
The service is impeccable! I received my order in no time and please when we opened it up. So glad I found your website!!!
I Love so much getting items unique to my space!
I am happy..not so much the UPS delivery person! #hestopsherealot
Can’t wait to hang it for Christmas!!
I love Decor Steals. The selection is unique, the prices are great and shipping is fast.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Super quick delivery. No problems
I love the items they they have, they are perfect for my house! They are old looking and country themed, just what I love! My husband even likes them!
Very beautiful and I was very impressed with the item. Will definitely order from your site again.
Love these pumpkins in my decor.
Great pillow. Can’t wait to put it out for Christmas.
Always fast with shipping and products are always beautiful.
Love Decor Steals! Stuff arrives always arrives quickly and in good condition!! Recommended them to so many people!!
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,061 reviews