deporvillage Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend deporvillage

Tell us how deporvillage made you happy

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM DEPORVILLAGE.COM I ordered a single piece of sports equipment on Dec 1st, it is now the 19th. I have received no updates, the status has not changed on their site. They have not responded to any of the 10 emails I have sent for updates or information. DEPORVILLAGE MAY BE A SCAM. I plan to report them to my credit agency because they will not even respond to refund requests or cancellation requests."
Are you deporvillage? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"If you want to try your luck with no after sales assistance and a lot of mockery, go ahead. If your item is defective, you rather keep it as it is, because after months of pushing, you will give up."
"Buenos precios y buenos descuentos. Gran variedad en modelos y marcas."
deporvillage is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews