DHgate.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how DHgate.com made you happy
People are telling that DHgate is scam, but I've been doing purcharse on it for more than 3 years. I've never had any issues. Sometimes quality not perfect, but it's because i choose the cheapest seller. I've bought more than 20 000$ on this website and never had any issues. You have to find good sellers, same as eBay. Shipping sometimes long, but this is what happens when you buy in China. I highly recommend DHgate for reseller. Thank you
Great customer services by Demi Lu On my purchase of laser machine. Company is outstanding for Great customer services
Made it possible to have what I normally wouldn't be able to.
I ordered a BIC Team cycling kit,(French national champion version.) It arrived on time and met all of my expectations.
I love everything I buy
3 out of 3 very happy Delivery date correct, quality very good for the price. Read the reviews!!! It pays to pay a bit more.
Dhgate customer care number 07763083512 07763083512 Dhgate customer care number 07763083512 07763083512
I always check the reviews before I order and look for picture reviews. I have bought numerous of items. Shoes, belly ring piercings, makeup, snorkels. I am always impressed, and satisfied. Would recommend to anyone, as long as they look at the reviews:)
I never have problem if the order did not arrive I get my refund very fast.
I have been buying from this place for a couple of years and no problems with them, but you have to understand that if you are paying cheap for items they are not top quality. I won't recommend electronics but clothes and shoes are great for the prce you pay.
I had a custom made Mother of the bride dress made and it came out PERFECT!! Great communication and customer service.
it works... the idiot complaing about boohoo impossible price 7grand golf clubs selling for 350usd - wake up they aren't real but look the same you total, blooming druga- hence the price.
Ordered 2 football jerseys. They came in less time than I was told. They are awesome looking. Very happy. Just ordered more.
Dhgate is well worth the price time and wait for items ordered
I’ve placed 5 orders rec 1st one in 9 days and sunglasses where fantastic just awaiting rest will update soon
DHGATE responded in a timely manner and answered all my questions. When I told them I had a bike show, they shipped my fairing kit right away. I was pleased. Appreciate it
Shoes and clothes looks real and fells real.
Items exactly as described, will help my latest project along nicely. Posted the day after order, arrived within three weeks, and great communications throughout. Will be going back and I do recommend.
I love this website