DHgate.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how DHgate.com made you happy
I had 3 swimsuits come from a very good vendor within good timing. I would order from that vendor again.
so many of these reviews are ridiculous. This is a fantastic platform with many good sellers (and of course a couple bad ones just like any other avenue). I've received many great items, and there is a bit of a lag right now because of the covid-19 restrictions - but that's the case for ANY site. I definitely recommend.
I've purchased 14 items from DHgate end every single item was given a false tracking number and delivery address my last 3 purchases where from a seller called mazhuo 002020 they are a complete fake they send you out a tracking number but the tracking number has nothing to do with your purchase. I managed the contact a buyer whose parcel I was tracking they received the item they purchased but all along I was tracking there parcel I can understand one or two items getting mislaid but in total now 16.the annoying thing is dhgate customer service team don't find it strange and odd that this is happening you pay for something but you can't get your money back for ages. How do these sellers get away with it should be investigated and closed down.
9134428075/Dhgate customer care number9134428075/Dhgate customer care number9134428075/Dhgate customer care number9134428075/Dhgate customer care number
I ordered $10,000 worth of merchandise from DHgate, I was 100% pleased. They answered all my calls, were able to assure where the products were. Received them in 10 hours of ordering. 100% recommend. NOT SCUMBAGS. everyone that wrote a bad review is a SCUMBAG. FAKE ASS PEOPLE.
DHgate are terrible, they take months to deliver. Returns are impossible.
Guys this site is great, but at present is down due to corona virus. You could have asked that to yourself before buying.
Love your products
the best and safest web shop
Excellent customer service....DHgate responded to my email immediately... I was in contact with Sam (dhgate customer service rep) throughout the whole process... I would definitely do business with them again
I have never had any problems with products from DHgate great prices free shipping and ues you might have to wait a month but I think it is worth it.
Dhgate is NOT a scam. I been buying from there for over 3years everything from shoes to electronics. It's all a bunch of different sellers and stores like Amazon and eBay you need look at the sellers ratings and reviews first and not just buy from the cheapest price because anything you find there's dozens of different stores that sell the exact same thing. So anyone to get ripped of that's the persons own ignorance for just sending money somewhere before checking what other customers say. There's a reason why they want a 5 star rating so bad it's because they can't change people's reviews which is what you need to read before buying from. Only common sense
It was good everything came on time no scams good quality
I've oredered from DHGate twice. It did take at least 20 days the first time, and 16 days the second days for my items to arrive. However, I understood that my mechandise was coming from China...didn't really bother me! So, I was surprised when I got my merchandise both times under 30 days! Even though my items came, I still wasn't satisfied with what I ordered....as my items looked poorly made. I wasn't too concerned because I only paid a small amount of money for my items both times. You get what you pay for! I would consider them again, but maybe not for a handbag or purse.
No problems at all. I got my item really fast
I purchase a few items ...yes it takes along time for your order to get to you but it came...I purchased human hair and 2 coats i was very satisfied....my only complaint is the delivery is slow.. But you have to understand is coming from china just relax go about your daily life and before you know it its here.. This is BXFBNEWS EXP.
I have received everything that I have ordered from them. A lot of their products are 25% or less of their Australian price.
The relevant regulation lack and there is not enough supervisory on DHgate, this causes the market chaos and delay of delivery and other problems happen a lot . all you need is a professional parterner who can help you to find the good quality stuffs with the best price.
search"star_boy"at dhgate.com, we will never let you down.
Everything is ok. I was refunded twice. I have bought a lot of things so far and they were great. I only choose recommended sellers.
I ordered an acoustic guitar, similar to that of a Martin D45.
I requested that all details referring to made in USA to be removed from the guitar and also the Martin headstock logo (Photo 1, which I had replaced with my own design (photo 2).
This was agreed on and the guitar once delivered was excellent after I set it up to my requirements.
This was a guitar ordered from China to my specifications and in no way can it be sold on as a Martin D45.
A real D45 will cost around the $9000 mark, whereas my one was under £300.
The quality and sound from the instrument is amazing for the price; and yes, you may have to make a few adjustments, but that is to be expected for the price.
When I took the guitar to my local luthier, he said there was no way he could even buy the wood to make the guitar for what it cost.
Given time, I think the Chinese will do to the guitar industry what the Japanese did to the motorcycle industry back in the 70's.
One Chinese seller is making guitars and putting their own logo on the headstock; so you are not buying a guitar with a copy logo (Gibson/Fender etc). These models are "Starshine" guitars and have been given good reviews on U tube, check them out.
Will be purchasing a semi hollow body Starshine guitar myself.
When buying through a seller, you need to check their feedback; as there are some good reputable sellers who supply really good products and some not so good.
DHgate.com is rated 1.37 based on 889 reviews