DHgate.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how DHgate.com made you happy
I'm glad I searched up the reviews. Looking for somewhere that I can get dresses for a decent amount, before december 15th. Trying to see if shipping will arrive before 30 days. Any suggestions on what? Since this site is a No-Go
I'm so glad I read reviews before ordering it seem fishy since the dresses looked really nice on the picture and for really cheap . Thanks for the reviews
SELLER SENT ME DEATH THREATS

DIAGNOSED WITH UVEITIS CAUSED BY TOXIC MAKEUP FROM DHGATE

ORDER 374286999

BEWARE OF THE SELLER "CHINESEBILLIONAIRE"

I ordered a batch of makeup palettes from him and they were nothing like they were in the photos. When they arrived, the eyeshadows were different colors - AND every palette reeked of TOXIC fumes. I could not even keep them in my room.
HE WOULD NOT HELP ME AND MOCKED ME - SAYING IT WAS MY OWN FAULT AND THAT MY REVIEW DIFFERED FROM OTHERS.

UPDATE:
AFTER HANDLING THESE PALETTES, I HAVE CONTRACTED UVEITIS. The doctors informed me that this was caused by "Toxic exposure, such as to pesticides and acids used in manufacturing processes."

The seller himself messaged me saying "I am giving you this refund for your MEDICAL EXPENSES,
"so you can go to the hospital and GET SURGERY"
This was a premeditated attack. The seller knowingly poisoned me, denied it while threatening me consistently, telling me to "go die" and then ended the message by saying "I'm refunding you so you can go to the hospital."

He sent me death threats.
THIS SELLER NEEDS TO BE BANNED OR ELSE I have grounds for a lawsuit. I have the potential to GO BLIND from this makeup and I have proof that he said this money was for my hospital fees.

DHGate - He needs to be banned immediately. If I ever see him on this app again, I will file a lawsuit sharing that you protect sellers WHO POISON CUSTOMERS and SEND THEM DEATH THREATS.
Read these reviews before ordering!!!! Ordered a picture from this website. Received the wrong picture. Took 3 months and a call to a friend in China to get the correct one sent as communication to and from the seller was slow. Main down fall is that the website has picture upload issues. I reduced sizes below the 1mb allowable cap in .JPG format but always receive an error. I wish I read these reviews first before ordering.
I had made a purchase with my credit card, on line yesterday with DHgate and when looking into my DHgate account it says that I have not made any purchase and checked with my credit card the transaction is pending. I believe this company could be fraud, read the other reviews on here. Thanks.
You know it's funny because people read these reviews and they still purchase through this website that's the world we live in nowadays we're people ignore common sense Common Sense will tell you to not spend another dime until they fix these issues between the seller and the distributor we as customers have to stop giving scammers our money. I caught a flight to China and it only took around 13 hours so why the hell do I have to wait 2 months for a product? Common sense says run away and stop ignoring a slap in the face when you get one
Bought a watch which ended up being faulty through seller wristwatch 111. They stopped communication with me and obviously didn't care. DH Gate also stopped communication and just left me hanging. Do not do businesses with this company.
This website are crooks and needs to be shut down....they took my money and i got no item..they delivered it to somewhere un CALIFORNIA and i dont even live in California!!! Then the seller doesn't even exist!!! And when i tried to make a dispute they make it damn near impossible!!.....i will never order from here again!!! I wish i could get them put out of business!!
I am absolutely devastated what this company have done to my sister in law for her wedding. We ordered x6 bridesmaids dresses from them which where no where near true to size so we sent them back and all got measured by a seamstress and then re ordered all the dresses again as made to measure. Months later we finally received the new dresses but not one dress is right. Half of them are sweetheart made and half are not. The straps are wonky, the lace is uneven, the material is cheap looking, zip hanging down underneath, one dress is too short, five are to long and the dresses are nothing like the picture advertised. For all these dresses to be altered and corrected it is costing more than all the dresses but together. After contacting customer support they have refused a rerun of the dresses and a refund to us and they offered a gift. ?? With limited time left till the big day our bride to be is deeply upset and I don’t want any other bride to go through what she has as this company is unprofessional, false advertisement and the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I am now seeking legal action and they shall be hearing from my Solicitor soon whilst trying to make the dresses look a bit decent at least. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FOR THIS COMPANY!!!
People please beware,take ur business with eBay or amazon ,this dhgate site is a joke,fake site needs to be closed down!!!!
Never bougbt nothing yet but glad i looked at reviews before wasting my money. Also looks like alot of items are knock offs. They wont get my business. Wish.com is way better and at least they refund you and you still can keep thier items even tho you ask for refund. Customer support responds pretty fast thier to and gives you a timeline where your items at and what day to excpect it.
fake seller customer support tries to help then finaly a refund wait 5 weeks ok but no refund trie for 3 weeks to get support finaly contact then i heard refund is in a dhgate wallet that i cant reach aaaaaaaaaaahhh never again
Be aware of the Seller named
“ DRESSTOP” in DHgate. They didn’t even send me item, so I disputed it for full refund. I ordered 2 weeks ago a item. Other item from other company in DHgate already has arrived. But “DRESSTOP” shop even didn’t not shipping info. Because they didn’t send any to me. DRESSTOP requested me to change item not described, but I refused it, because If I change item not described means, I receive item, but I haven’t received any item from them. They’ve got so angry that I didn’t change it what they want and threatened me not going to full refund and don’t need to full refund. They called me FUC* and go to Hel* and talk about my mother’s belly? I wish I can upload chatting with DRESSTOP. Never buy feom this Seller and be careful!! Do not waste your money and time. I haven’t my money back yet.
Never received an order for 200 usd. The person provided a fake tracking number never shipped and all DH Gate said was that they cant flo anything about it because they're simply a platform for buying and selling and they have no protection guarantee.
Beware - fake items with are being sold.
After receiving an item, I couldn't open a dispute. I talked to DHgate customer service, and realized there is absolutely no buyer protection whatsoever.
Received no refund, and the conclusion NEVER TO BUY FROM DHGATE AGAIN.
Do NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE UNLESS YOU LIKE THROWING YOUR MONEY IN THE TRASH . BOUGHT A GAMING PC DOES NOT PLAY ONE GAME. I WON THE DISPUTE AND THEN THEY CHANGED THEIR MIND WANTING ME TO WIRE THE PC LIKE I BUILD COMPUTERS.
Paid in full! Where is my purchase? They gave me a tracking no, really, you sent it you track it ! No reply. Do not buy from this company! It’s a scam! They do not reply to any e mails , just bombard you with rubbish!
I am not happy with dhgate I've been using them for a long time and made many purchases, But now I have a package that was supposed to arrive on March 26th, the tracking has not updated since March 7th when it said leaving over seas, the seller refused to refund me, I opened a dispute for a refund as it is stated on dhgate

“If buyer did not get the item on seller’s promised delivery time, then DHgate Resolution Center will commence arbitration to issue a refund or return item according to the actual conditions.“

My promised date was March 26th, its not here!!

My dispute and all messages are being ignored now and nothing is being done and the seller has turned off email notifications so is not even getting my messages..

The seller is not responding to the dispute and dhgate have not issued my refund yet thus is ridiculous and unfair its almost 50 days since
The order was made and absolutely no update since March 7th, dhgate states they will issue a refund if the package does not arrive in time my delivery was supposed to be March 26th its near a full month late!! Please just refund me so we can end this dispute I won't give up and will report dhgate to trading standards for fraud and helping sellers to steal money like sneakerstar has stole mine with their help..

Release my refund!!!!!
Do not get your self stuck in this mess. It takes months for them to send the product. All shoes are fake. Most stuff are fake. Just a very very bad place to spend your money. I hope this website gets shut down. Save yourself a head ache and save your hard earned money for someone who respects and appreciates your business
I didn't receive my item and i paid for it.
DHgate.com is rated 1.37 based on 888 reviews