DHgate.com Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend DHgate.com
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate DHgate.com ?

"Have ordered from this company before and even though the dresses I ordered were not exactly as pictured I was for the most part happy with what I got... untill this summer. I wish I could attach a photo showing what they sold vs what I got. The vendor goes by 'click_me' on dhgate site. Dress in photo was cute, pale pink with floral lace pattern. What was sent to me was a dark, pepto-pink with a hideous leaf lace pattern. About the only thing that matched the photo was the cut of the hi-low skirt. And beause I waited more than 7 days to complain they will not offer a return/refund or to remake the dress how it looks int he photo. Lesson learned. You get what you pay for. At least it was cheap."
"I had made a purchase with my credit card, on line yesterday with DHgate and when looking into my DHgate account it says that I have not made any purchase and checked with my credit card the transaction is pending. I believe this company could be fraud, read the other reviews on here. Thanks."
"Bought a watch which ended up being faulty through seller wristwatch 111. They stopped communication with me and obviously didn't care. DH Gate also stopped communication and just left me hanging. Do not do businesses with this company."
"This website are crooks and needs to be shut down....they took my money and i got no item..they delivered it to somewhere un CALIFORNIA and i dont even live in California!!! Then the seller doesn't even exist!!! And when i tried to make a dispute they make it damn near impossible!!.....i will never order from here again!!! I wish i could get them put out of business!!"
"If I had know my order was going to take 2 months to process and receive, I never would have ordered, and I will never order from them again."
"Never received an order for 200 usd. The person provided a fake tracking number never shipped and all DH Gate said was that they cant flo anything about it because they're simply a platform for buying and selling and they have no protection guarantee."
"This site is a rip off I ordered shoes and never received them and have received absolutely no feedback. This site is a scam."
"I ordered two pair of fenty sneakers that never arrived from footlocker, I have constantly email them, and they still have not reshipped. The y apparently were never shipped. I have ordered other items, that have arrived. Some quality of items awful"
"They lie and mislead you about their crappy products. I was looking for cruelty free lashes and all the ingredients are mink fur. I look to NOT buy from China because i care about everyone I affect, they don't."
"Scammers! They shipped me the wrong item. After 14 weeks, they sent only the pants of the 2pc set ordered. I continuous emailed without reply regarding the shirt which they claimed to have shipped separately but could not furnish a carrier nor tracking number. They simply stop responding to repeated emails. Do Not Buy Anything From This Site!!!"
"Do NOT use them. It’s a scam. Both times I ordered, they shipped me something that doesn’t look like the picture. I asked for a refund for my second item. They said I’d get a full refund plus shipping if I returned the item. I went to post office two days later, mailed it and got tracking number. Submitted information. USPS tracking says it was delivered two weeks ago and these people said they never received it so no refund. I have picture of package and delivery confirmation. Don’t trust the reviews on their site because you can’t review items if you complain. It’s impossible."
"I bought a lot of Sterling Silver 925 rings on this site, after receiving them they did not look quite right, asked the seller if they where Sterling Silver as advertised, to be told no they are 30-90% Silver, in other words no they are not as advertised, they want me to return them to China and pay for the post, what a joke, i have contacted the helpline at DH Gate, what a waste of time, I WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN."
"I ordered a fancy pant suit to wear to my Daughter's wedding! The company that made my outfit did a great job! I wasn't the easiest customer, in fact was probably a pain the neck for them! I sent in a 2nd set of measurements, turns out just after they'd cut out the 1st one! They went ahead & made the 2nd pattern & didn't charge me! They responded fairly quickly to all of my emails reassuring me that I will have my outfit in time! I was a little anxious after reading some reviews! My outfit came well in advance, well sewn, beautiful colour and an absolutely gorgeous light lace jacket! The only thing I wasn't happy about was that since I'm overweight I should've ordered a darker colour than the pretty lavender colour but that was my mistake not theirs! Don't hesitate to go thru this company, they really do try to have good reputable businesses under their name!"
"I am absolutely devastated what this company have done to my sister in law for her wedding. We ordered x6 bridesmaids dresses from them which where no where near true to size so we sent them back and all got measured by a seamstress and then re ordered all the dresses again as made to measure. Months later we finally received the new dresses but not one dress is right. Half of them are sweetheart made and half are not. The straps are wonky, the lace is uneven, the material is cheap looking, zip hanging down underneath, one dress is too short, five are to long and the dresses are nothing like the picture advertised. For all these dresses to be altered and corrected it is costing more than all the dresses but together. After contacting customer support they have refused a rerun of the dresses and a refund to us and they offered a gift. ?? With limited time left till the big day our bride to be is deeply upset and I don’t want any other bride to go through what she has as this company is unprofessional, false advertisement and the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I am now seeking legal action and they shall be hearing from my Solicitor soon whilst trying to make the dresses look a bit decent at least. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FOR THIS COMPANY!!!"
"People please beware,take ur business with eBay or amazon ,this dhgate site is a joke,fake site needs to be closed down!!!!"
"I tried to do a purchase, my card kept declining it because they were using shipping as billing address. Contacted customer service and they said for me to very my identity by submitting front and back copies of my credit card along with my passport! I ended conversation! No sale!"
"They are no AMAZON. They can't even handle an even exchange. BUYER BEWARE!"
"After 10 days I asked what the story is and found that they couldn't find the money. After chatting for more than an hour the money was on some account and waiting to be transferred to the "real" account. Unfortunately they didn't change my money to US$ and so it came because the exchange rate changed I was a few cent short. So they couldn't release the money and wanted me to pay a few cent, - - - I cancelled the deal. Now the other problem is that they don't want to know anything about paying back the amount, so the disaster trade is not finished. I'm just wondering how they get some good reviews. I checked this and found Holly S. submitted 21 reviews on the 16.7.18 and all of them 5-star - - - - don't wonder"
"That’s a garbage shopping web. I order last month till now didn’t arrive. Please don’t waste your money, your time. Hard to get customers service. I’ll tried to email them but they not answer it. Very upset for this shopping web."
"if I could rate lower I would...they are scam artist and thieves. I payed over 160.00 for an item and it never shipped..they emailed me fabricated tracking numbers.NEVER USE THIS....... Facebook needs to ban this site from people's news feeds.... everyone ban together and share this and leave a 1 star review"
DHgate.com is rated 2.03 based on 39 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!