DHgate.com Reviews

15% of reviewers recommend DHgate.com
8PM
8PM

Tell us how DHgate.com made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Email
Over a week
"I ordered a wedding dress and contacted the business within 7 days of receiving the package because the company sent me the wrong dress, and they won’t do anything to resolve the issue. I was not even seeking a refund, just wanting the correct dress sent to me. Now, I don’t have a dress for my wedding! The customer service is below average and the online chat system proclaiming to be 24/7 is fake. The online system called ‘Tang-Tang’ sent an automated message of being unavailable multiple times when I attempted to contact the company. I also emailed the company and sent photos of the incorrect dresss that was sent to me. No refund or correct dress was offered to me. Buyers should be aware not to order from this company."
Are you DHgate.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback DHgate.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Bad customer service, takes way too long to receive items IF YOU GET THEM."
"At all costs I would advise everyone to stay away from this website. I ordered a "burberry" keychain for my daughter, it took about 2 weeks to get to me. When she opened the package she noticed there was a white powder all over the item. About half hour later she told me her skin was burning on her hand and of course she had a rash. I rushed her to the hospital and the doctors confirmed that the rash was due to a chemical reaction. I contacted the seller asking for a refund and telling him what had happened and all he offered me was a 0.01 usd refund. He tampered with my package and sent my daughter to the hospital and he didnt even care. I then got in contact with Dhgate and one of their customer service agents told me i would get a full refund as this is the sellers fault and of course when dhgate got involved they could have cared less. If an item you allowed to be sold to a customer is tampered with and sends a child to the hospital and you take no responsibility for it that is pure pathetic. I got no refund and just an automated message back every single time. Please stay away from this website at all cost as you do not know who is sending the package and what theyve done to it."
"Never bougbt nothing yet but glad i looked at reviews before wasting my money. Also looks like alot of items are knock offs. They wont get my business. Wish.com is way better and at least they refund you and you still can keep thier items even tho you ask for refund. Customer support responds pretty fast thier to and gives you a timeline where your items at and what day to excpect it."
"ordered a couple of products from dhgate,,,,both were garbage I ended up throwing out"
"Poor Customer service i rather spend more for better service and talk to a real person 24/7 don't waste your money you are not protected"
"DH Gate is the sorriest website I've ever encountered. I made a purchase amount of US $263.00 from Seller: chinabuyecigs, and I informed this seller that the merchandise was defected, after I received it, he stated send it back and I'll refund you, so I did everything he asked me to do including paying the money to return it, which he also stated he would refund me on, but DID NOT. DH Gate along with this seller has stole my money along with the merchandise and now not only am I without my merchandise I'm out of $263 plus shipping."
"I had an issue with a seller called hongzhuang. I bought a shoes and came with no conditions to use. I tried so many times negotiate with the seller and according to him, was sending an other one. He gave me a tracking number for other address and I never received the product. I’ in contact with DHgate for more than one week without a solution. The company does not look responsible for the seller"
"I got my stuff on time an there really good thanx dhgate"
"Never buy off of this website. They are scammers. Be careful. I bought a dress which I never recived. I tried several times to contact customer service and they never answered me."
"My grandma ordered a very pretty ring off of this website DHgates and we were very disappointed when we got no ring then in 7 mouths after buying the ring it showed up and it felt and looked like it was from a little kids birthday party we were very disappointed and I would never recommend buying anything off this website. I wouldn't even give it one star."
"ABSOLUTE SCAMMERS. ordered a dress for my wedding that is next month, my payment posted on October 1st, got an email on November 1st that my ordered was cancelled due to no payment. I have documentation that they were paid. I'm in the process of contact my credit card company to get a refund. NEVER, EVER order from this site."
"I purchased a G5 massage tool for my massage practice. I used it 2 times before it started malfunctioning. I contacted DHgate who put me in touch with he seller, who gave me a work around where I had to open the product and adjust the circuit board. That worked for a short time and then messed up again. I did this 3 or 4 times. Then I contacted the seller back and they sent me a new circuit board, on which the connectors didn't match. Their communication through all of this was very slow. Now they won't even respond. I have contacted DHgate many times through out this process and all they tell me is that my order is closed so its out of their hands, but they will contact the seller. Which has done nothing. It was a waste of money and a huge pain. I will never use DHgate again and will tell all of my fellow massage therapists and students the same. This has been an unprofessional experience. There is a lack of integrity and this feels like a huge scam."
"Bad product, bad customer service. No return policy."
"Worthless and absolutely corrupt. Had to take action through the bank."
"I am like everyone else on here DO NOT BUY! These people seem to be the biggest crooks yet! I ordered a jacket for my son's birthday still yet to arrive. I have spent 2 days now trying to locate it and still have yet to find a phone number or get in touch with anyone. Plus they gave me a phony tracking number which doesn't help! I hope everyone finds out about them!"
"DO NOT ORDER VANELYN COSMETICS! Completely unprofessional! I originally ordered 5- 35 eyeshadow palettes that were dupes for Morphe. I recieved only 3 in the mail where 2 of them were the same. Ontop of that they were not even close to what was advertised. I swatched them and they were not pigmented at all. So disappointed that DH Gate is supporting this seller. This is a scam! They dont even deserve 1 star! Never shopping here again"
"Went order guitar they came back trying get more money so I canceled order"
"I'm glad I searched up the reviews. Looking for somewhere that I can get dresses for a decent amount, before december 15th. Trying to see if shipping will arrive before 30 days. Any suggestions on what? Since this site is a No-Go"
"fake seller customer support tries to help then finaly a refund wait 5 weeks ok but no refund trie for 3 weeks to get support finaly contact then i heard refund is in a dhgate wallet that i cant reach aaaaaaaaaaahhh never again"
DHgate.com is rated 1.63 based on 87 reviews