DHgate.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how DHgate.com made you happy
This site is hit or miss you, must be weary of certain stores. I would not recommend buying from any store that is not a recommend supplier. To file a claim you have to go on their website and not use the app. It is a process, but I have gotten money back for fake sellers who provides incorrect tracking numbers. Quality may also be a toss up you may or may not get what you see in the pictures or even the reviewers pictures.
Does it ask everybody for a Credit Card Payment Verification or it just under certain fraud suspicion? 🤨
Does DHGate ask everybody for their Credit Card after purchase or is it under certain circumstances?
Ok so a seller couldn’t provide product so I requested a refund from seller ,seller mad cause I didn’t pick a different color so he waited on my last day for the dispute and clicked shipped which makes me wait longer to open another dispute then I have to wait another 5 days . Even with dhgate seeing he didn’t have item and me wanting my money back they allowed him to do this .. so pretty much YOUR MONEY they gave no control over obviously or control over there site they say they there to help u a lie regardless what the suppler does pretty much a owell
I just wanted to say thank you to the customer service agent who helped me out yesterday she opened a dispute for me and a hour later she got me a total refund from a seller who was not being honest to me. I ordered a drone from this seller and everything was fine until the tracking number he gave me ended up getting delivered to Arizona and I live in Delaware he kept telling me he has a warehouse in Arizona and then they will ship it to me from Arizona which really sounded fishy to me then why give a tracking number when it's not going to me but someone in another state then I saw two reviews on his site that people were saying the same thing happened to them. So after leaving him message after message and he kept saying the same thing we ship from China to a warehouse in Arizona and then they ship it to you. Then I saw that they were getting ready to release my money to the seller next month and I still did'nt get my item so the young lady I was chatting with yesterday opened a dispute and a hour later I got a full refund and this morning the money was put back into my account so I just wanted to say thank you to the young lady that helped me yesterday she was awesome.I would have put 5 stars for customer service but I had to take a couple away because of the seller spinning me in circles for the last three days.
Wow. Lots of 1 star. I give 3 because at first I had okay experience shopping, however the more I purchased the worst it got. I feel fortunate that my received 90% of my items without incident. Tips: Use only one credit card for purchases. Do not use a debit. Remember all designer products are fakes. Also sellers don't get funded from your purchase for 4 months, so open dispute as soon as expected delivery day is reached if you don't get your product. And last the cheapest designer products for sale are the worst craft.
My order from the 24th if Dec still hasn’t processed but you charged my account!!
It took awhile to get my payment method approved and had quite a difficult time with customer service but I did receive a quality item at half the expense I could find anywhere else. Frustrated but satisfied in the end.
I had a problem but it was resolved. The process was a little difficult and could use some improvement.
I'm still waiting on my stuff they give 4 different tracking numbers. I request DHL shipping and my stuff at still in China.
DHgate.com is rated 1.37 based on 889 reviews